Michael Bloomberg: Birther Issue A 'Terrible Mistake' For Republicans

Of course it's a losing issue. It was started by the freakin Clinton campaign. Look at where Hillary is right now.

Why on earth is anyone wasting time on this nonsense. Obama wants to keep this issue alive so he can paint his enemies as stupid.

Well no offense, but those buying into it are indeed stupid.

Of course it's a losing issue. It was started by the freakin Clinton campaign. Look at where Hillary is right now.

Why on earth is anyone wasting time on this nonsense. Obama wants to keep this issue alive so he can paint his enemies as stupid.

Well no offense, but those buying into it are indeed stupid.

first, the accusations to me...

please show me what i have posted that isn't true, this is a direct challenge to you. put up or shut up.
why do you think the president won't show ?

second, i believe that there are people on this very board that probably don't think i'm "stupid.."

i have moved on from the facts of the case, because obama is refusing to make the long form public (even though he touts "transparency"). i don't need radiocarbon dating, i would be satisfied with a copy. there are many just like it on the web.
this has become an ethical issue to me.

once again.. why do you think he won't provided it. also once again... you accused my of posting false evidence and lying.. very simply put, would you kindly direct all of us to that scene ??

i believe my questions and arguments are rational and sustained.

Last edited:
B/c what he's showed is sufficient proof in any court of law, and says so right on it. your move.

Why they have no game on real issues either. GOPs only hope is too scare whites into making emotional decisions.

So now asking that Obama release HIS LONG FORM birth certificate is TRYING TO SCARE the American people, and get this folks, it's ONLY WHITES they want to scare..

gawd you talk about stupid, all they're asking for is a lousy piece of paper.

How many times will you pretend it was never given you?

You are a partisan hack with no respect for the facts.

Keep making your party look like a pack of insane clown crew.

The only problem for the left is that the longer the birther issue continues....the more people that are slowly starting to say "Hmmmm...." about it. A year ago, I thought this issue was dead. Now it's back, and it's actually growing. Lots of people are starting to wonder about it. I think its a non-issue, simply because:

A) If he was born here well it's a non issue.
B) If he wasn't, no one will ever pursue or confirm it. Disqualifying the 1st black president would be a catastrophe for blacks and no one will allow that to happen.

But, people are pushing it, and the Obama response to it is weird at least.

The more the birfer issue goes on, moderates and independents - the ones who decide elections - think "WTF is wrong with these people?"

There are lots of good reasons to vote against Obama. But the birfers are hurting Republicans, not helping them.

uh, no they're not.

about a third of registered voters... tens of millions

All of which are die hard Republicans. Tell me again how 1/3 of registered Republican voters constitutes "a MAJORITY of people" in your little brain?
And the word "brain" is being used very loosely here.

Being a birther shows that you lack analytical skills, is all. I'm guessing that's where he gathered your brain size. I *am* however just guessing.

you're saying that questioning shows a lack of analyitical skills, interesting. do you see why there may be a controversial issue on the president's plate with this.?

No, I'm saying that irrational questioning when all of the viable answers are available, is a lack of analytical skills.

There's no controversy.

The $2mil spent on his legal team was mostly for his CAMPAIGN. This is normal for all campaigns. Birthers took that number, and said he spent 2mil to combat birther issues.

You're uncovering all types of false information, and saying the PRESIDENT'S the one appearing fishy.

No.

The Stata of Hawaii has stated publicly where he was born.

It is the State of Hawaii that would confirm the long form bc. as accurate.

Therefore, you're calling an agency a liar out one side of your mouth, while calling something that would come from the same agency *proof* of something. It makes no sense, it is a logical fallacy.

serie_kapow1.jpg

What a knock-out punch!

:lol:
lol

so again my challenge is overlooked:

once again.. why do you think he won't provided it. also once again... you accused my of posting false evidence and lying.. very simply put, would you kindly direct all of us to that scene ??

this is a good example of bomb throwing. democrats (and i won't say all) tend to sharp retort, accuse, call names then ignore. let the record show, there was no response.

this is a good example of bomb throwing. democrats (and i won't say all) tend to sharp retort, accuse, call names then ignore. let the record show, there was no response.

Exhibit A: The subject continues to repeat the same nonsense, over and over, expecting a thinking individual to respond to the non-issue. Not even a donkey or a jack-ass does that. However, the subject truly believes they are accomplishing something.

CLASSIC!!
:lol:

Why they have no game on real issues either. GOPs only hope is too scare whites into making emotional decisions.

So now asking that Obama release HIS LONG FORM birth certificate is TRYING TO SCARE the American people, and get this folks, it's ONLY WHITES they want to scare..

Keep making your party look like a pack of insane clown crew.[/QUOT]

is it not a fact that the long form has not been made public ?

Last edited:

I accused you of lying? Kindly direct ME to that scene, dingbat.

I accused you of posting false info? No, I accused birthers general of using false info as their case, which they are, and as cited was the "he used $2mil to hide his identity" bullshit, which is blatantly false.

Next, I answered your question "why do you think he won't provid(ed, which is your typo) it?"

The answer, is that what he has provided is sufficient proof in any court of law, and so he doesn't need to.

I noticed. Aren't you the guy that said Atlas Shrugged will change the face of American politics, and then in the same thread said that you hadn't even fully read it? Those analytical skills.

in the interest of fairness, please show evidence that i ever said that i had not fully read it. do you believe that now ??

by the way, this is a good example of indirect accusation. aren't you the guy... pretty clever.

Last edited:
I noticed. Aren't you the guy that said Atlas Shrugged will change the face of American politics, and then in the same thread said that you hadn't even fully read it? Those analytical skills.

in the interest of fairness, please show evidence that i ever said that i had not fully read it. do you believe that now ??

What is a question mark, for 100 Alex.

The long from never needs releasing.

The law accepts what has already been given.

You people dont care about those facts.

Must be nice to live in idiotville, where you can just dream up anything, say it, and then believe it.

i would also suggest that you are less than respectful within the parameters of the discussion. i think you will find as time goes by, that there is a reasonable element of ethical concern here. iam not the only one who feels this way.

i understand your defending your guy, i'm doing the same. to my knowledge i have not "dreamed" anything up (lying), nor have i posted any false evidence. the latter is directed at your whole team. i have tried not to use derrogatives, or other instruments of low level disrepect. again, i don't think i am "stupid" or an "idiot"

"what is a question mark?, for 100 alex"... i'm not even sure what that means.

Last edited:
Must be nice to live in idiotville, where you can just dream up anything, say it, and then believe it.

i would also suggest that you are less than respectful within the parameters of the discussion. i think you will find as time goes by, that there is a reasonable element of ethical concern here. iam not the only one who feels this way.

i understand your defending your guy, i'm doing the same. to my knowledge i have not "dreamed" anything up (lying), nor have i posted any false evidence. the latter is directed at your whole team. i have tried not to use derrogatives, or other instruments of low level disrepect. again, i don't think i am "stupid" or an "idiot"

"what is a question mark ?, for 100 alex"... i'm not even sure what that means.

This is directed at the poster who does not know what "Majority" means, made up her own facts that a "majority" (her words) are Birthers, and was clearly directed at her as evidenced by when this post occured. Are you having a tough time keeping up with the discussion?

I have answered your questions; however, you keep ignoring that small fact.

There's no area of concern, it's dreamed-up concern based on false, incomplete and/or misleading information and the lack of an ability to discern between wishy-washy inane word games and reality.

Such as "why doesn't he release it?"

Answer:because what he released is Certified proof in any court of law of his birth record. It says so right on the document and is Certified by the State of Hawaii. There is nothing else he needs to do, because what he's done is sufficient in a Court of Law.

This is directed at the poster who does not know what "Majority" means, made up her own facts that a "majority" (her words) are Birthers, and was clearly directed at her as evidenced by when this post occured. Are you having a tough time keeping up with the discussion?

There's no area of concern, it's dreamed-up concern based on false, incomplete and/or misleading information and the lack of an ability to discern between wishy-washy inane word games and reality.

Answer:because what he released is Certified proof in any court of law of his birth record. It says so right on the document and is Certified by the State of Hawaii. There is nothing else he needs to do, because what he's done is sufficient in a Court of Law.

i want the whole truth. still. as long as there is a secret document in this age of transparency, i won't stop asking. it could be a political maneuver, but i doubt it. we can agree to disagree, i believe without invective appellation, it's just a friendly political forum.

Last edited:

Keep making your party look like a pack of insane clown crew.

what could we do to make ourselves more endearing to your team ? insane clown crew would be a great name for a band, there probably already is one though.

would you all admit that this issue may be a problem for obama?

we will keep going back to what isn't being released, "the secret birth certificate", the one that doesn't look like the title to a car. what's he hiding ?? now there is much doubt, in the minds of "a significant " amount of voters, and it's not going away anytime soon. as long as we know that the colb isn't a facsimile, and you all say it's not, we will challenge, as would you if the proverbial shoe was on the other foot.

thanks to donald trump the cat is really way out of the bag this time, is this a great country or what ???

Last edited:

i want the whole truth. still. as long as there is a secret document in this age of transparency, i won't stop asking. it could be a political maneuver, but i doubt it. we can agree to disagree, i believe without invective appellation, it's just a friendly political forum.

What you're doing; however, is putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la," and here's why.

The LAW in the State of Hawaii states that the COLB is a Certified, Legal Document produced using the Birth Records filed by the Registrar (Birth Certificate).

This means, that the COLB was typed-up using information directly off of the Long Form Birth Certificate, and the State Seal validates that for any Court of Law (and it says so on the document).

What this means, is that the COLB provided by the Registrar is Certified info directly off of the long form.

Further, the Agency that Certifies the Long Form, is the same exact one.

So by saying you don't accept the COLB as proof enough, you're either calling the State of Hawaii a liar in one form or another, or just putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la."

And that's reality. That's not "sticking up for my guy," it's dismissing inane and outlandish Conspiracy theories over "why hasn't he released proof!!!" -- Well, because he has.

A better way to explain it is:

If you think the COLB has faked info as put out by the State of Hawaii, then asking for the same State of Hawaii to release more info, could necessarily also be faked because it's coming from the SAME EXACT SOURCE, that yo0ur theory suggests provides inaccurate information(COLB), so the long-form does nothing, at all, to actually further anyone's theories or complaints. If you can't logically wrap your head around that, then I have no interest in having an actual discussion tbh because it doesn't really intrigue me.

Last edited:

What you're doing; however, is putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la," and here's why.

The LAW in the State of Hawaii states that the COLB is a Certified, Legal Document produced using the Birth Records filed by the Registrar (Birth Certificate).

This means, that the COLB was typed-up using information directly off of the Long Form Birth Certificate, and the State Seal validates that for any Court of Law (and it says so on the document).

What this means, is that the COLB provided by the Registrar is Certified info directly off of the long form.

Further, the Agency that Certifies the Long Form, is the same exact one.

So by saying you don't accept the COLB as proof enough, you're either calling the State of Hawaii a liar in one form or another, or just putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la."

And that's reality. That's not "sticking up for my guy," it's dismissing inane and outlandish Conspiracy theories over "why hasn't he released proof!!!" -- Well, because he has.

i'm sorry, this seems fishy to me. would you agre that it's some of the information, not all?
why go to the trouble of hand scribing (transferring) selective bits of what the original contains ? why not just make a copy of the original document? and i don't believe that any institution is above reproach. even the supreme court or the president. remember when alito mouthed the words "not true". that directly implies that one side is wrong.
i don't think any of this is irrational.

another thing i've notice is the degree to which your side defend it's player, which is good. but why go through all of the trouble to defend and deny (sometimes vehemently).

we're both musicians and i don't really think that you think i'm stupid or the other things you called me "dingbat" etc.. it's an american issue right on the front burner, and we will stay right with it, until one way or the other, obama is gone. this is a big motivation for me to try to disprove his sincerity when he say's "i will be transparent", to hold him accountable for such promises. we mean "all" of the proof. what could possibly be on that now famous, secret document, i believe that politically, mr. obama has let this go to far. when things start to happen, his handling of the matter my distance him from his own party, notwithstanding true loyalist as yourself, which i admire.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back