Miami might be fools gold

Well another data point. Seems all of them are pointing to me being right about Miami. They can put up big numbers against bad teams and fold against good ones.
The fact that they have an abysmal record versus teams that are over the .500 mark is a telling statistic.

That aside, I recall reading that their defense currently ranks #15 in the league.

On a positive note, they do have some formidable offensive weapons, however that alone will not punch their ticket to the playoffs.

JMO. Still lots of football to be played.

When Miami stole Kyree Irving, they were off in running w/ the media, the fans, & the sports commentators out there! They all promised great things w/ that addition while KC would suffer! They got a little of both, but Miami hasn't fulfilled any of that promise & The Chiefs got their 2nd SB w/o Ky! I'm very upset w/ him! It had to be all about money! I would have given KC a discount to keep that team together! A dynasty was in the making, but greed can't be helped I guess! :rolleyes: :nono::heehee::mad:
“Kyree Irving”? There’s a Kyrie Irving but he plays in the NBA. LOL!

Miami Dolphins They say Miami can only beat teams with losing records, then the rest of the season looks pretty good Las Vegas Raiders next New York Jets next Washington Commanders next Tennessee Titans next New York Jets that should be 5 more wins before we get Dallas, the Ravens and the Bills

When Miami stole Kyree Irving, they were off in running w/ the media, the fans, & the sports commentators out there! They all promised great things w/ that addition while KC would suffer! They got a little of both, but Miami hasn't fulfilled any of that promise & The Chiefs got their 2nd SB w/o Ky! I'm very upset w/ him! It had to be all about money! I would have given KC a discount to keep that team together! A dynasty was in the making, but greed can't be helped I guess! :rolleyes: :nono::heehee::mad:
When did Kyrie Irving switch to football?

Miami Dolphins They say Miami can only beat teams with losing records, then the rest of the season looks pretty good Las Vegas Raiders next New York Jets next Washington Commanders next Tennessee Titans next New York Jets that should be 5 more wins before we get Dallas, the Ravens and the Bills
Congrats you’ll have a decent record and get smoked in the WC game. All you’ll have accomplished is a lesser draft pick and tougher schedule next year. Oh and you’ll have to decide whether you’re gonna pay Tua. As well as Waddle. Likely you’ll have to let one of them go to help fix the defense.

If I were a Miami fan I’d be concerned that your “high powered offense” only looks high powered against bad defenses. Tia’s number look great but if you look at his numbers in the 3 losses….. 3/2 TD/Int. Less than 200 yds in 2 of the 3.

When did Miami steal Kyree Irving?

The fact that they have an abysmal record versus teams that are over the .500 mark is a telling statistic.

That aside, I recall reading that their defense currently ranks #15 in the league.

On a positive note, they do have some formidable offensive weapons, however that alone will not punch their ticket to the playoffs.

JMO. Still lots of football to be played.
True, they are another version of the Cowboys imo. They can look like world beaters and roll up 50 or 70 points one day, and not show up the next week. As good as Tyreek is, if the other receivers are injured or not getting open, he can be double teamed.

The Jets don't have a losing record. Can Miami beat them? So that's only 3 more wins and 5 losses.

I'm just kidding. Miami will just flop out in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs.

I was thinking about the Vikings. 2 games behind the Lions. They could catch us if the SOL curse is still alive. They play the Saints, a 5 and 4 team, then Denver who I think they will lose to them. But Vikings have won 4 in a row. But now they have a backup QB. They beat the Bears, Raiders, Packers, Tennessee Arizona.

Shit, the Lion's better keep winning

Why are people acting like knuckleheads? I was obvously stoned & named Kyrie instead of Tyreek Hill! :adoreheart:
Are you kidding? Read back what you wrote and we're suppose to make sense of that?

But now reading back, knowing you're talking about Hill, got it. WINK>

True, they are another version of the Cowboys imo. They can look like world beaters and roll up 50 or 70 points one day, and not show up the next week. As good as Tyreek is, if the other receivers are injured or not getting open, he can be double teamed.
You're absolutely right. The term "one dimensional" comes to mind.

I'm just kidding. Miami will just flop out in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs.
I think that’s what 99% of rational football fans think.

Then there’s Couchpotato over here who thinks so many people had them as Super Bowl favorites after they beat up a few “meh” teams. I didn’t see one person saying they were legitimate Super Bowl contenders.. just quite explosive offensively

I think that’s what 99% of rational football fans think.

Then there’s Couchpotato over here who thinks so many people had them as Super Bowl favorites after they beat up a few “meh” teams. I didn’t see one person saying they were legitimate Super Bowl contenders.. just quite explosive offensively
I thought they were for real after that ass whoopin they gave Denver. So I'm one who quickly jumped on the bandwagon.

Right now I'm on the Baltimore band wagon.

I thought they were for real after that ass whoopin they gave Denver. So I'm one who quickly jumped on the bandwagon.
Why would you buy completely based on one sample? Come on
I’d say your status with Baltimore is not “band wagon” territory, but more like “Onlyfans-model-flown-in-to-massage-DeShaun-Watson” realm… lots of lubrication, body fluids.. just hope the Ravens don’t claim rape when you drop em after they lose a few.

Why would you buy completely based on one sample? Come on

I’d say your status with Baltimore is not “band wagon” territory, but more like “Onlyfans-model-flown-in-to-massage-DeShaun-Watson” realm… lots of lubrication, body fluids.. just hope the Ravens don’t claim rape when you drop em after they lose a few.

Hey, I'm just thinking, "who can beat my Lions if they make it to the Superbowl?" The Ravens whipped us. And we're a good team this year. They made us look like Dallas when they lost to the 49rs 10 to 42.

Which is why I'm glad we play Dallas 2nd to last game this year. I want to see how we are compared to them.

And I didn't buy off one sample. Miami and Philly were the only two unbeaten teams at the time I was on their bandwagon. They were 3 and 0. Ok you're right that's too small a sample size....

It will be interesting to see how they fare against Cleveland next Sunday. They are currently the #1 defense in the league.

Forum List

Back