Miami might be fools gold

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2021
It's possible Miami isnt as good as they appeared. The 3 teams they've beaten are a combined 4-9. The Pats only win vs the ARless Jets, Denver's only win against the winless Bears (and they almost lost that game), the Chargers almost lost to the Raiders today with a rookie QB. Buffalo is a very good team but they demolished Miami. Time will tell but those wins dont look nearly as impressive now as they did just a few weeks ago.

All those worthless expansion teams; bookies must be getting filthy rich off that gimmick.

It's possible Miami isnt as good as they appeared. The 3 teams they've beaten are a combined 4-9. The Pats only win vs the ARless Jets, Denver's only win against the winless Bears (and they almost lost that game), the Chargers almost lost to the Raiders today with a rookie QB. Buffalo is a very good team but they demolished Miami. Time will tell but those wins dont look nearly as impressive now as they did just a few weeks ago.

Look at the bright side. It could be far worse. THey could be Pittsburgh under Tomlin, Canada and Kenny Throwup.

Teams lose, even good ones. Was it a home game or did they play in Buffalo? Josh Allen played out of his mind. I’d wait and see a few more games before writing off Miami.

Teams lose, even good ones. Was it a home game or did they play in Buffalo? Josh Allen played out of his mind. I’d wait and see a few more games before writing off Miami.
No that's fair. Just pointing out that the single good team they have played has killed them. Going into the season Denver, NE and SD were supposed to be better than they have been. It made Miami's wins seem more significant.

Juggernaut of the week. Endless pundits need their reasons for existence.

What are you talking about? What "gimmick"?
The last expansion team was 21 years ago? (Texans)
The Panthers and Jaguars were 1995.

Don't worry about it kid; I remember football before all that crap hit, and what prompted it. There were 14 NFL teams when I was a kid, now there are 32? The AFL started up when I was younger, and that was a big deal, especially for black players, like Abner Haynes out of North Texas State, for instance; that added 8 teams to Pro football.

What became immediately apparent is that there isn't enough real talent out there to make all those teams worth watching, plus all the sissified rules they got now. Hell, fans can't throw beer bottles or snow balls at them when they lose any more.

Last edited:
Miami and Dallas are the kinds of teams that can blow away bad teams but when they play a good time, they lose. I'm hoping so. I'm a Lion's fan.

SF still looks unbeatable. I'm not that afraid of the Eagles but they good too. Bill's shut me the fuck up yesterday.

Don't worry about it kid; I remember football before all that crap hit, and what prompted it. There were 14 NFL teams when I was a kid, now there are 32? The AFL started up when I was younger, and that was a big deal, especially for black players, like Abner Haynes out of North Texas State, for instance; that added 8 teams to Pro football.

What became immediately apparent is that there isn't enough real talent out there to make all those teams worth watching, plus all the sissified rules they got now. Hell, fans can't throw beer bottles or snow balls at them when they lose any more.
I'm older than you, dumb ass.
And you still haven't explained what you mean by "bookies must be getting filthy rich off that gimmick".

1. The NFL is designed so that a bad team shouldn't stay bad forever. Through draft picks.
2. Which teams do you say should not exist?
3. Every team wins at least 1 game. The Lion's I believe are the last team to not win one game. Look at them this year. If you had your way, you would have eliminated the Lions. Think about how much money the NFL would have lost without the Lions. So you're also a bad business man.

4. Look at what Taylor Swift single handedly did for football. Now the NFL doesn't even miss the white racists boycotting because of Kappernick. Guys like LA Ram Fan. Taylor's swifties buy shit LA Ram Fan doesn't even have cable. He's like my dad. He hates anything that isn't on free tv.

1. The NFL is designed so that a bad team shouldn't stay bad forever. Through draft picks.
2. Which teams do you say should not exist?
3. Every team wins at least 1 game. The Lion's I believe are the last team to not win one game. Look at them this year. If you had your way, you would have eliminated the Lions. Think about how much money the NFL would have lost without the Lions. So you're also a bad business man.

4. Look at what Taylor Swift single handedly did for football. Now the NFL doesn't even miss the white racists boycotting because of Kappernick. Guys like LA Ram Fan. Taylor's swifties buy shit LA Ram Fan doesn't even have cable. He's like my dad. He hates anything that isn't on free tv.

I don't care how many exist; I quit watching a long time ago.

You really think bookies don't love having a lot more crappy teams running around?

Those teams wouldn't exist without a lot of govt. welfare, and I don't support welfare for billionaires, like you apparently do. If you think they're 'good business', I have these magic ducks I'll sell you cheap. they're good for asshats who don't want to put their money in competitive businesses and sports teams are relatively risk free places to park money.

A bunch of girls gawking at Taylor Swift's boyfriend won't last long, so don't count on that saving any teams. She changes boyfriends every week.

white racists boycotting because of Kappernick.

Ignorant racist much? I lived in the Gay Area. Kappernick started to suck when he went muslim and quit being willing to run. His only talent was running. He was a lousy QB in the pocket. He could exist on a good SF roster only because he would run occasionally.

Then he became a totally worthless pacifist sissy after he began to hang with that black muslim chick. Bad combination for a sport like Football. No team wants the idiot now. Not because he is another 1/2 black but because the idiot is no longer willing to run the ball.

Last edited:

You really think bookies don't love having a lot more crappy teams running around?

Those teams wouldn't exist without a lot of govt. welfare, and I don't support welfare for billionaires, like you apparently do. If you think they're 'good business', I have these magic ducks I'll sell you cheap. they're good for asshats who don't want to put their money in competitive businesses and sports teams are relatively risk free places to park money.

A bunch of girls gawking at Taylor Swift's boyfriend won't last long, so don't count on that saving any teams. She changes boyfriends every week.
They've already made millions on jerseys. And her ticket sales will go up too. All those girls will make their boyfriends take them to Swift concerts and the guys will go hoping to see Travis Kelsey in line ordering a hot dog.

Let's face it. Football doesn't need you. But you still watch. You're a fanatic still.

And by the way. It's your loss. No one missed you yesterday.

BUT, you are right about this.

This is another great example of corporations taking advantage of government and tax payers.

Those teams wouldn't exist without a lot of govt. welfare
, and I don't support welfare for billionaires, like you apparently do. If you think they're 'good business', I have these magic ducks I'll sell you cheap. they're good for asshats who don't want to put their money in competitive businesses and sports teams are relatively risk free places to park money.

Why the fuck would bookies "love having crappy teams running around"?
Exactly what "government welfare" do teams receive?
:auiqs.jpg:

Let's face it. Football doesn't need you. But you still watch. You're a fanatic still.

You need to tell yourself this, is all. Lots of people no longer watch thuggzbawl. We don't give a shit whether they 'need us' or not, they have suckers like you and Ralph to clean out.

Forum List

Back