Miami might be fools gold

You need to tell yourself this, is all. Lots of people no longer watch thuggzbawl. We don't give a shit whether they 'need us' or not, they have suckers like you and Ralph to clean out.
The NFL ratings have never been higher.

Taylor Swift Appearance Boosts NFL Sunday Ratings to 24.3 Million Viewers​

You know how you know you are wrong? When your celebrities disappear quickly. Trump, one term president. Tim Allen, Dennis Miller, Ted Nugent, Hank Williams Jr? You hardly hear from these guys anymore.

But Taylor will be around even in the 2030's. So you know she's good.

delivered a total audience of 24.32 million viewers and scoring the highest among female demographics across the ages of 12-17, 18-49 this week.

America is looking for it's next royal family. This could be it. Haven't had one since the Kennedy's. The Trump's were just too big of losers to treat with such love. I know you love them but you're evil.

Last year’s Game of the Week performance recorded a total of 26.4 million viewers.

The NFL ratings have never been higher.

Taylor Swift Appearance Boosts NFL Sunday Ratings to 24.3 Million Viewers​

You know how you know you are wrong? When your celebrities disappear quickly. Trump, one term president. Tim Allen, Dennis Miller, Ted Nugent, Hank Williams Jr? You hardly hear from these guys anymore.

But Taylor will be around even in the 2030's. So you know she's good.

delivered a total audience of 24.32 million viewers and scoring the highest among female demographics across the ages of 12-17, 18-49 this week.

America is looking for it's next royal family. This could be it. Haven't had one since the Kennedy's. The Trump's were just too big of losers to treat with such love. I know you love them but you're evil.

Last year’s Game of the Week performance recorded a total of 26.4 million viewers.

Gee, let's see .... what was the US population in 1970? What is it now? Yes, now we know ....

Gee, let's see .... what was the US population in 1970? What is it now? Yes, now we know ....
What ever Fran Tarkenton
1696269890019.png

I see you can only babble and 'Post Last', with nothing as usual. You work for a bookie, Ralph? How much you hock for now?
No.
Unlike you, however, I understand how sports betting works.
(And if I "worked for a bookie", why would I be (in) hock?)
Dumb ass.

So the answer is you've lost tons. I figured that out.
I used to bet on the occasional Super Bowl - no more than $100. You do realize there is only one of them a year, right, dumb ass?
Haven't bet on any game in 25 years.
All those worthless expansion teams; bookies must be getting filthy rich off that gimmick.
Do you ever intend to explain this idiotic statement?

Loss against the Eagles was like watching'' prorasslin'' Everyone in the stadium could see the fouls the Eagles made against the Dolphins except the referees. All I can say is BOOOOO!

Yep they are.
A team now 5-2 losing to a top 3 team in the NFL on the road is hardly validation to write them off IMO

If they were 3-3 or 2-5, yeah.. they could be called fools gold for all their at-times high octane antics

Plenty of season left, they’d have a punchers chance against any team, don’t fall into not hot-take culture that has poisoned sports discussion

A team now 5-2 losing to a top 3 team in the NFL on the road is hardly validation to write them off IMO

If they were 3-3 or 2-5, yeah.. they could be called fools gold for all their at-times high octane antics

Plenty of season left, they’d have a punchers chance against any team, don’t fall into not hot-take culture that has poisoned sports discussion
They have lost to the only 2 decent teams they've played. Look at who they have beaten. They look like a team that can run up the score on shit teams, but fold against quality opponents. Their offense only put up 10 points last night, and the Eagles could have scored another TD if they wanted.

They have lost to the only 2 decent teams they've played. Look at who they have beaten. They look like a team that can run up the score on shit teams, but fold against quality opponents. Their offense only put up 10 points last night, and the Eagles could have scored another TD if they wanted.
Agreed, but they also are a playoff team at the moment, there’s lot of season. Hard to write off any team in the playoffs, I’ve seen a few wild card teams win the Super Bowl, just have to get hot at the right time

I thought MIA almost won a road playoff game last season using a backup QB? Also BALT did the same if I remember correctly? BKUP QB lost ball trying to "break the plane".

It's possible Miami isnt as good as they appeared. The 3 teams they've beaten are a combined 4-9. The Pats only win vs the ARless Jets, Denver's only win against the winless Bears (and they almost lost that game), the Chargers almost lost to the Raiders today with a rookie QB. Buffalo is a very good team but they demolished Miami. Time will tell but those wins dont look nearly as impressive now as they did just a few weeks ago.

Football is great.

Teams that might not be as good as we thought

49rs, Bills, Lions, Cowboys, Benghals, Dolphins

Teams that might be better than we thought

Pittsburg, Brown, Jacksonville, Vikings, Seattle and Ravens

Suddenly I'm worried about Minnesota. Lions 2 games ahead of them and they just beat the 49rs.

Well another data point. Seems all of them are pointing to me being right about Miami. They can put up big numbers against bad teams and fold against good ones.

Well another data point. Seems all of them are pointing to me being right about Miami. They can put up big numbers against bad teams and fold against good ones.
What do you have against the Dolphins? LOL

I don’t recall anyone crowning them as some elite team. They are a high octane offense-based team with average at best D. Football fans worth their weight know that doesn’t make them to be taken as any sort of legitimate contender.

They remind me of the Late 90’s-2000’s Colts, with young Peyton and Marvin lighting things up but then in the playoffs running into elite defenses while theirs would give up 30+ points routinely.

I don’t recall anyone crowning them as some elite team. They are a high octane offense-based team with average at best D. Football fans worth their weight know that doesn’t make them to be taken as any sort of legitimate contender.

They remind me of the Late 90’s-2000’s Colts, with young Peyton and Marvin lighting things up but then in the playoffs running into elite defenses while theirs would give up 30+ points routinely.
Nothing it was just an observation. And there were plenty of people crowning them after week 3 and they were 3 and 0 and just hung 70 on Denver, and after week 6 and they were 5-1. Even prior to this game there was talk of them putting up all these points on KC and if KC could keep up with them. That game was over at the half at 21-0. KC just took their foot off the gas.

I think we all thought we were seeing something special when they put up 70 on some team. Come on. Even me. I remember this guy flopped at the end of last year and I thought wow maybe he's as good as we thought last year before he got his noggin knocked and he's going to be the next Mahomes. I was believing it for a second too.

But now they can't beat a team with a winning record. And their last half of their games are mostly against teams with winning records.

I don't root against Miami other than I want Detroit to win it all so I'm against any team that has a chance at winning it all.

25% of the teams have a chance to win it all. The rest don't. I think Miami is still on the list of teams that could win it all but they are close to being taken off. If they keep losing to good teams they're off.

Detroit lost to Baltimore and Seattle so far. I think Baltimore is going to win it all. We also lost to Seattle. Who just got crushed by Baltimore 37 to 3

When Miami stole Kyree Irving, they were off in running w/ the media, the fans, & the sports commentators out there! They all promised great things w/ that addition while KC would suffer! They got a little of both, but Miami hasn't fulfilled any of that promise & The Chiefs got their 2nd SB w/o Ky! I'm very upset w/ him! It had to be all about money! I would have given KC a discount to keep that team together! A dynasty was in the making, but greed can't be helped I guess! :rolleyes: :nono::heehee::mad:

Forum List

Back