Miami Dolphins coach resigns after Girlfriend Posts Video Of Him Snorting Cocaine

He resigned, unlike many others that would wait for the nfl to do something.

both should be arrested, him for possession and her for extortion.
You+Keep+Using+That+Word.jpg

Extortion - Wikipedia
extortion
Synonyms
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
an act or instance of extorting.
Law. the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority.
oppressive or illegal exaction, as of excessive price or interest:
the extortions of usurers.

anything extorted.
extort

to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power

What did she extort?
wow, can't believe I have to explain this.

she's telling them to do as she demands or else.

if there's a better word than extortion, please let me know what it is.

Blackmail. You're welcome.

He cheats on his wife, that makes him scum.His girlfriend knows he is married and still cheats with him, that makes her scum.

He does drugs, he needs help just like many drug addicts.

None of this has anything to do with Kaepernick not being good enough to play in the NFL.
Kap is better than other players that play his position currently.

Cut your crap.

He’d be playing like the eight other players that sat or kneeled. All eight are playing because they make a positive impact on their respective teams. If he would make a positive impact on a team, he would be playing. Look at all the other nuts that still played after drugs, wife beating, child beating, dog fighting and on and on.

There is only one team that fits his style of play and that is the Seahawks, his type of style was popular on three teams when he got his starting job, Seattle, San Francisco, Carolina and Washington. RG3 went down and he never got his job back, the 49ers offensive line went south and Kap was running and making bad throwing decision, he couldn’t keep up with the speed that was coming at him. When he tried FA, the Seahawks tried him out as did Baltimore and Jacksonville, none of those teams have the type of team Kap could be successful at. He is a run first QB that needs him to run to be successful. 31 if the teams like the NFL prototype drop back, pocket passing QB. Even Cam Newton has had to learn to stay in the pocket. His style is not a NFL style QB, that was one of the concerns when he came out of college. He had a great coach in Harbaugh that knew how to utilize Kap, after he was fired, it was the death of Kap’s career.

The NFL will employ anyone they think that can win them a game or two. You can’t build a winner from a player like Kap. You can cry all you like however it doesn’t change the fact that Kap only did well under one coach and from then on he struggled.

He resigned, unlike many others that would wait for the nfl to do something.

both should be arrested, him for possession and her for extortion.
You+Keep+Using+That+Word.jpg

Extortion - Wikipedia
extortion
Synonyms
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
an act or instance of extorting.
Law. the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority.
oppressive or illegal exaction, as of excessive price or interest:
the extortions of usurers.

anything extorted.
extort

to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power

What did she extort?
wow, can't believe I have to explain this.

she's telling them to do as she demands or else.

if there's a better word than extortion, please let me know what it is.

Blackmail. You're welcome.
Thank you

I knew what she was doing is a crime, but the leftists don't care.

He's an idiot. Gushing over this black ho, snorting his lines as he gushes, then she gets online and does her ghetto head snake "um hum, dats right. G'wan do mo', too".

Yuck on both of them.

I feel sorry for the wife having to see that vid. Licking his fingers and saying he wished it was his ho's twat.
Then he comes home and kisses his wife and kids with that mouth.
Nasty.

I hope his wife is in the process of divorcing his nasty ass. Every time she looks at him, she will see his face buried in that skanks twat.

Interesting. Just heard this story on the radio, they didn't mention a thing about the girlfriend and the Kaepernick issue. They just said a video has surfaced showing the guy doin' lines.
I wonder why they wouldn't want to share that it was due to a white guy, (married mind you) supposedly upstanding pillar in society, being taken down by a black girlfriend on the side.

Who is Kijuana Nige, the model who posted video of Dolphins line coach snorting substance?

BTW, what radio show was it?

Pillar in society? Pfffff....

As first, piece of shit resigned, as he should've.
Second, it doesn't matter that she's black, what matter is that married guy have side girlfriend.
Third, don't know why she sold him out, women do those things.

Pillar in society? Pfffff....

As first, piece of shit resigned, as he should've.
Second, it doesn't matter that she's black, what matter is that married guy have side girlfriend.
Third, don't know why she sold him out, women do those things.
First, why did you term it as "sold him out?"

Second, she stated exactly why she posted the video. Why are you ignoring what she stated?

She did it in DEFENSE of "wife beaters, dog killers". Great reason, eh?
She is a nasty ho and found an idiot old man to play. Which she did.
So why did you term it as "sold him out?"

Forum List

Back