Miami Dolphins coach resigns after Girlfriend Posts Video Of Him Snorting Cocaine

shame, I should have predicted this.

I say the white guy should be arrested for his crimes, nobody cares.
I say the black woman should be arrested for extortion, or whatever the proper term is, and the racist got to come to her defense.

and they are both leftists, no surprise there, the politics of division runs deep in the left.

Faun fyi, your fellow leftist consider you a racist b/c your a white liberal, well, blm and antifa do.
Sadly, you appear to be a moron. I neither came to her defense nor made it about race.

extortion
Synonyms
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
an act or instance of extorting.
Law. the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority.
oppressive or illegal exaction, as of excessive price or interest:
the extortions of usurers.

anything extorted.
extort

to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power

What did she extort?
wow, can't believe I have to explain this.

she's telling them to do as she demands or else.

if there's a better word than extortion, please let me know what it is.
I must have missed it... what did she demand?
They better leave ppl like Colin Kaepernick alone before I pick off more of’em you know this s--- easy 4 me," she wrote.

she's threatening more people.

look, I get it, she's a black woman, therefore her actions are just fine with you, so run along.
Thanks, I hadn’t seen that. Could very well be extortion.

As far as Foerster, thd police aren’t gonna be the only ones knocking on his door. Seems the IRS will be knockin’ too....

Fallen Dolphins coach owes thousands in back taxes
good, hope they do the whole 'stop resisting' routine on him

I say the black woman should be arrested for extortion, or whatever the proper term is, and the racist got to come to her defense.

and they are both leftists, no surprise there, the politics of division runs deep in the left.

Faun fyi, your fellow leftist consider you a racist b/c your a white liberal, well, blm and antifa do.
Sadly, you appear to be a moron. I neither came to her defense nor made it about race.

The chick made it about race in the op.

The chick made it about race in the op.
So?

Let's offer free cocaine to any football player that STANDS for the National Anthem....Viola....No more 'taking a knee".......Come on....Ya-all know they're doin' it anyway.

Did you guys see this story?

Christ Foerster, one of the assistant coaches for the Miami Dolphins "resigned" suddenly, right after his side piece girlfriend posted a video of him snorting campaign.

Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine

The model, Kijuana Nige, posted the footage to protest the treatment of controversial former quarterback Colin Kaepernick -- and warned more tapes could be on the way. with the following message...

"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Nige wrote, using the word 'blow,' a slang term that typically refers to cocaine. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"

She continued on to say...

if his a-- was black they would be dragging him thru the [mud] face 1st," she wrote.

Nige also implied she could have other recordings.

They better leave ppl like Colin Kaepernick alone before I pick off more of’em you know this s--- easy 4 me," she wrote.

What do you guys think, this is a one-off, or do you think more videos like this will surface featuring other NFL personnel in compromising positions exposing the league's hypocrisy?

If it was crack you'd have been fine with it. Increase the hoods gross neighborhood profits.

Christ Foerster, one of the assistant coaches for the Miami Dolphins "resigned" suddenly, right after his side piece girlfriend posted a video of him snorting campaign.

The model, Kijuana Nige, posted the footage to protest the treatment of controversial former quarterback Colin Kaepernick -- and warned more tapes could be on the way. with the following message...

"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Nige wrote, using the word 'blow,' a slang term that typically refers to cocaine. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"

if his a-- was black they would be dragging him thru the [mud] face 1st," she wrote.

What do you guys think, this is a one-off, or do you think more videos like this will surface featuring other NFL personnel in compromising positions exposing the league's hypocrisy?

WTF does this have to do with anti-American leftists?

I worked with Dolphins owner Stephen Ross for 2 decades, and yeah, I used to snort coke before ever meeting, didn't everyone?

WTF does this have to do with anti-American leftists?

Bitches be crazy.

What hypocrisy...Is he doing lines off a mirror of the American flag?

Let her take pictures of me snorting coke.......what could possibly go wrong?
It was dumber than that.

The palooka sent her a video that HE took of HIMSELF snorting coke.

She wasn't even there.

He was celebrating his drug usage on the video and saying how he was headed for a meeting high

Now, he is playing the...I am an addict, someone help me card

He was celebrating his drug usage on the video and saying how he was headed for a meeting high

Now, he is playing the...I am an addict, someone help me card

His behavior is stupid enough, he has a strong case for that one.

He cheats on his wife, that makes him scum.His girlfriend knows he is married and still cheats with him, that makes her scum.

He does drugs, he needs help just like many drug addicts.

None of this has anything to do with Kaepernick not being good enough to play in the NFL.

He cheats on his wife, that makes him scum.His girlfriend knows he is married and still cheats with him, that makes her scum.

He does drugs, he needs help just like many drug addicts.

None of this has anything to do with Kaepernick not being good enough to play in the NFL.
Kap is better than other players that play his position currently.

Cut your crap.

Hypocrites?
You know...going after the black players for every little thing, yet not going after this management white guy.

What you actually believe think they DIDN'T know that the coach was a coke head?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back