MI Moving to a Right to Work State!!! Congrats!!!

Michigan's middle class and working poor can now look forward to LOWER WAGES

The Wage Penalty of Right-to-Work Laws | Economic Policy Institute

:lol::lol::lol:
2001 report

Here's one from 2011

http://www.epi.org/page/-/old/briefingpapers/BriefingPaper299.pdf#page=9

STILL LOWER

workers in RTW states make on average $1500 per year LESS.

We have a lot of unemployed folks out here. The unions didn't protect their jobs. So now we have new jobs available. No job versus $1500 per year less sounds pretty good. Oh, and as jobs are added and you hold on to union in other states, we will get paid MORE.

Joke's on you. What are union dues? About $1500 a year. lol

How on earth does anyone see this as a good thing? Good lord. You don't think workers should have any leverage in the workplace? Well, at least you know wages will be taking a real dive there. Good job, corporatist morons.

Coming from a right to work state, I can tell you you have nothing to fear. You might laugh at Oklahoma being one of the irrelevant flyover states and being a bunch of hicks, but it's a really great pace to live with low unemployment and a decent standard of living. I paid $239k for my 2800 sq ft house in 2001. Any idea how much the same identical house would cost in New York, Chicago or LA? Unions served their purpose at one time and they helped create workplace standards that we all enjoy today. But they go too far and end up killing companies now. Right to work is a good thing.

I agree with that sentiment, but I don't see any reason to try and destroy them...Let the Market do what it does best: Level the playing field in each individual State as it sees fit...The diversity of life styles in each state and population densities require differing solutions.

2001 report

What matter what year the report is from? It's still true today! Of course, you righties never did get the hang of learning from history.

Well, for one, unions have allowed for two-tier pay scales since 2001. You really must have no shame to be proven time and again how ignorant you are.

They sold millions upon millions of cars during that period. Nothing you have said has proven factual in the least. Everyone knows a story about a lazy union worker. Some of them have BRAGGED to me about sleeping on the job or breaking an expensive piece of machinery on purpose.
Did you seriously just type that with a straight face?

From 2001
American Auto Sales Slump: Foreign Product Reigns in Auto Industry / ideastream - Northeast Ohio Public Radio, Television and Multiple Media

Toyota, Honda Gaining on U.S. Automakers - ABC News

Jobs slashed as car sales slump - Business - Business - smh.com.au
Jeepers creepers, Mr. Peepers. No one can afford those spendy beepers. :lmao:

burmashave.jpg

Well, for one, unions have allowed for two-tier pay scales since 2001. You really must have no shame to be proven time and again how ignorant you are.

Unions allowed for a living wage and for employees to have some input instead of just the employer dictating everything. Period. Enjoy your McJobs with no benefits being born in Michigan. I find it alarming that anyone would champion the systematic destruction of real, livable wages for the American people. It's astounding. Anywho, getting on the train now. Public transportation rocks (yes, unionized).

2001 report

Here's one from 2011

http://www.epi.org/page/-/old/briefingpapers/BriefingPaper299.pdf#page=9

STILL LOWER

workers in RTW states make on average $1500 per year LESS.

We have a lot of unemployed folks out here. The unions didn't protect their jobs. So now we have new jobs available. No job versus $1500 per year less sounds pretty good. Oh, and as jobs are added and you hold on to union in other states, we will get paid MORE.

Joke's on you. What are union dues? About $1500 a year. lol

There is no evidence that wages have EVER been higher in RTW states.

2001 report

Doctor Doh digs living in the past. It's just a little arrested Doh-velopment, that's all. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You're exactly one post behind the rest of us.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ght-to-work-state-congrats-8.html#post6461028
Time to teach Doctor Doh about the freedombecki spin machine, I guess:

"You're exactly one post behind the rest of us."

~~~~unspin!!!!~~~~~

Oh, noes! The 1-gal wrecking crew is here!!! Say something! Say anything! I got it! Project PROJECT! Yep. that'll do it. Won't it? Oh, noes ... Why me? :confused:

Closer than you think, DoKKKtor Doh! :D

Get your story straight moron. You just got done telling me we have all minimum wage jobs. NOW our wages are going to go down? You are a total joke.

Do you have a reading deficiency? Yes, it is proven that when states adopt "right to work for less", wages will go down, and most business you will attract will be offering NEW low-paying jobs, since there will be no voice for labor to keep wages up.

No, you've been told that and you believe it. Between my wife and I, we make 6 figures....under Obama's "wealthy" line. My wife makes more than I do and she doesn't even have a college degree. You have nothing to fear from right to work.......you just don't know different from your limited experience.

They sold millions upon millions of cars during that period. Nothing you have said has proven factual in the least. Everyone knows a story about a lazy union worker. Some of them have BRAGGED to me about sleeping on the job or breaking an expensive piece of machinery on purpose.

Did you seriously just type that with a straight face?

From 2001
American Auto Sales Slump: Foreign Product Reigns in Auto Industry / ideastream - Northeast Ohio Public Radio, Television and Multiple Media

Toyota, Honda Gaining on U.S. Automakers - ABC News

Jobs slashed as car sales slump - Business - Business - smh.com.au

Gee, have to jump around from 1970 to 2007. Do you really think nothing changed? :lol:

In 2007 GM sold about 14 million units. Near the peak of sales numbers. They do less now and make more. The big change? Unions have less influence and cost less.

How on earth does anyone see this as a good thing? Good lord. You don't think workers should have any leverage in the workplace? Well, at least you know wages will be taking a real dive there. Good job, corporatist morons.

Coming from a right to work state, I can tell you you have nothing to fear. You might laugh at Oklahoma being one of the irrelevant flyover states and being a bunch of hicks, but it's a really great pace to live with low unemployment and a decent standard of living. I paid $239k for my 2800 sq ft house in 2001. Any idea how much the same identical house would cost in New York, Chicago or LA? Unions served their purpose at one time and they helped create workplace standards that we all enjoy today. But they go too far and end up killing companies now. Right to work is a good thing.

I agree with that sentiment, but I don't see any reason to try and destroy them...Let the Market do what it does best: Level the playing field in each individual State as it sees fit...The diversity of life styles in each state and population densities require differing solutions.

I don't have a problem with unions existing. I have a problem with people being forced to join a union if they don't want to.

I don't have a problem with unions existing. I have a problem with people being forced to join a union if they don't want to.

No one is forced to join a union if they don't want to.

I saw the union goons yelling and screaming on TV. The police should crack their fucking skulls in.
Well, the law protects peaceful protesters, but the constitution bending comes later as:

Democrats look to Obama to punish Michigan over labor vote

Senate Democratic Leader Gretchen Whitmer, who on Thursday called the votes to approve the right-to-work measure “petty and vindictive politics,” sparked more backlash Friday when she said she wants the president, who is set to visit Detroit on a previously scheduled political trip on Monday, to push back on Republican Gov. Rick Snyder by holding back federal money for a new international bridge project to Canada and a badly needed mass-transit program in ailing Detroit.

Democrats want to destroy a state win for vindictive retribution and blame other people. Well, what's new under the sun. :rolleyes:

Did you ever stop to think who made the design and how orders the parts and where they come from, the material the "workers" were told to use.
Is that maybe why they were substandard,no that is far out of your cognizant ability.

Not true, it was substandard parts production by union workers.

And more than a little out and out SABOTAGE.

Because union workers want to sabotage their own jobs, sure.

The hatred of the American workers hasn't been this high in decades.

No one is forced to join a union if they don't want to.

Out and out lie.

Forum List

Back