MI AG Schuette: Marriage is for regulating sexual relationships to make babies

Meanwhile mandating:
I wear a seat-belt
I wear a helmet
I purchase health insurance
etc....

Really. But you're fine with that, right? Because you are fine with others 'losing their rights,' based on who they love. Goose, gander and all that.

What rights am I fine with others losing?
They have just as much a right to marry someone of the opposite sex as I do

If that were a legitimate argument, then laws against interracial marriage should have been upheld on the grounds that everyone had the same right...

...to marry someone of their own race.

Really. But you're fine with that, right? Because you are fine with others 'losing their rights,' based on who they love. Goose, gander and all that.

If that were a legitimate argument, then laws against interracial marriage should have been upheld on the grounds that everyone had the same right...

Race has nothing to do with procreation. It is still a man and a woman.

If you guys are so concerned about 'government involvement and/or control' why not remove blood tests and allow people to marry their siblings, offspring, and/or parents?

Race has nothing to do with procreation. It is still a man and a woman.

If you guys are so concerned about 'government involvement and/or control' why not remove blood tests and allow people to marry their siblings, offspring, and/or parents?

Procreation has nothing to do with civil marriage.

Bottom line is that the reason consenting adults marry is no one's business.

Period.

There is nothing more to say after that and its beyond belief that anyone would think the government should be involved in personal decisions.

And, yes, it guaranteed by the Constitution.

Except of course, the Peeping Tom Wacko Bird Right Wingers need to get out of people's private lives.

MYOB

Yes, we ARE the party that believes in 'live and let live.'

How loose of us, and in this, the Year of Our Lord 1842!

:lol: Sweetheart, if you are referring to the Democrats, you are NOT the party of "live and let live," not even close, and neither are the Republicans for that matter. You're both authoritarians who want to control how others live.

Yes, we ARE the party that believes in 'live and let live.'

How loose of us, and in this, the Year of Our Lord 1842!

:lol: Sweetheart, if you are referring to the Democrats, you are NOT the party of "live and let live," not even close, and neither are the Republicans for that matter. You're both authoritarians who want to control how others live.

As it relates, darling, to the subject at hand, angel, we ARE.

Liver lips.

Or extinction

But Seawytch, through the miracle of modern technology, has managed to procreate and extend her genetic line not once, but 5 times. Could you please explain how her sexuality and subsequent children in spite of said homosexuality will lead to the extinction of the human race?

Or extinction

But Seawytch, through the miracle of modern technology, has managed to procreate and extend her genetic line not once, but 5 times. Could you please explain how her sexuality and subsequent children in spite of said homosexuality will lead to the extinction of the human race?

I guess, maybe, with us all with some of that Obamacare we can all afford to have test tube babies

:clap2:

Forum List

Back