Mexico 'won't pay single cent for Trump's stupid wall'

Well after. What is your point?

Well, accusing Mexico for stealing from the US, when the US has stolen the half of their country, is a little,..... hmm, whats the word I am looking for here.....
Actually, we bought it.

You're one of those dickwads that thinks America stole everything from somebody else. We are just the current occupant. If we gave Mexico back the land we purchased from them, Mexico would just be an even bigger shithole. They wouldn't use the new land effectively.

He says he BOUGHT it :lmao:

Mexicans have every right to be in the US if you ask me.
Because you owe them big time....

We owe them nothing.

Oh yes, you owe them BIG, because you fucked them over BIG...

Wouldn't it be cool if everyone else felt such guilt. China, Russia, England. They should all just give all of their land back to its original owners.

I hope those Mexicans can buy all those Ford trucks. Trump's tariffs are going to make them so expensive, Americans will opt for Chevrolet, GMC, or maybe even Nissan.

Well, accusing Mexico for stealing from the US, when the US has stolen the half of their country, is a little,..... hmm, whats the word I am looking for here.....
Actually, we bought it.

You're one of those dickwads that thinks America stole everything from somebody else. We are just the current occupant. If we gave Mexico back the land we purchased from them, Mexico would just be an even bigger shithole. They wouldn't use the new land effectively.

We owe them nothing.

Me? My father's father's father's father's father wasn't even born yet when that occurred.

What I owe them is an ass kicking for what dicks they have been over the last 30 years.

And I hope that President Trump serves the bill one way or another.

We have open borders now, how can it get any Worse??

We didn't have a problem with open borders until companies started hiring illegals to do jobs Americans would do, year round.

We never minded when they came to pick fruit and left at the end of the summer. It's when they stayed and got jobs at the Marriott and at Tyson Chicken. This started on Reagan's watch.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

And it looks like Clinton was doing his job but GW Bush stopped.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."
Sorry, Tyson was trafficking coke from Columbia. Stuffing balloons of it up chickens asses. Clinton was lugging suitcases full of drug money into the white house. Obama opened the borders to help drug cartels. He even gave them military weapons.

We didn't have a problem with open borders until companies started hiring illegals to do jobs Americans would do, year round.

We never minded when they came to pick fruit and left at the end of the summer. It's when they stayed and got jobs at the Marriott and at Tyson Chicken. This started on Reagan's watch.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

So, you prepared to fix it?

Hmm, was that before you have stolen the whole west side of the country from Mexico, or after?

The Mexican American WAR ended in 1848, over One Hundred and Fifty Years ago.

It is completely reasonable for 21st century America to hold 21st Mexico responsible for their vastly more recent behavior.

Bringing up a war between the US and Mexico makes it seem like you think that Mexico is our enemy.

Is that what you are saying?

Because if I ask someone who is being an ass to me, why they are giving me a hard time, and they tell me they are holding me responsible for something one of my ancestors did 5 or 6 generations ago,

We've got a problem.

No, I understand history is history.

But you gotta understand; to treat people this way, who your ancestors already wronged in the past, is not a fair play.

And people don't like unfair human beings...

I didn't make this rule, it is the law of the nature. Even chimps don't like unfair chimps....
Actually, Mexicans are taking advantage of the US. They break our laws, steal our wealth, and many of them hate our guts. Try traveling in Mexico and see how Mexicans regard Americans.

I know they are taking advantage of the prosperity of this nation.

It is not a bad thing that this nation is sharing her prosperity with her neighbors
Thats what is supposed to happen
Thats what neighbors are for

You cant expect a devoted christian society to approve your disgusting selfish materialistic atheistic anti-christ guts, of course they will despise you.

Let's face facts, people who take Trump seriously are losers and Trump wins by taking advantage of them. The guy has learned to walk away with millions while his investors who put their trust in him take the hit. That's his Modus operandi.
And middle class Republicans want to put a billionaire like trump in the white house because he talks a good game.
I don't blame them though. We all know Hillary and the GOP aren't going to fix what is wrong with America.

The only one I trust will actually try is Bernie. When Trump is gone his supporters better go to Bernie and not Kasich.

So you are in favor of 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in federal,state,local and property taxes while employing 450,000 people going out of business?

Actually, we bought it.

We owe them nothing.

Me? My father's father's father's father's father wasn't even born yet when that occurred.

What I owe them is an ass kicking for what dicks they have been over the last 30 years.

"And I hope that President Trump serves the bill one way or another."

Only in your dreams, boy.....

Sorry, Tyson was trafficking coke from Columbia. Stuffing balloons of it up chickens asses. Clinton was lugging suitcases full of drug money into the white house. Obama opened the borders to help drug cartels. He even gave them military weapons.

Do you have anything as good as this to back all that up?

Because Clinton was in charge in 1999. That means the Federal Government was doing its job but then after Bush got in it stopped.

We told you you fucking liars that the GOP were purposely flooding the market with workers in order to drive down wages.

The article I posted was from 2006. You were NOT anti illegal immigration back then. Don't think we are going to forget. Not with the fucking internet to remind us what intellectually dishonest stupid pricks you all are.

And by the way John McCain you fucking idiot Republican. No one was complaining about the fruit picking Mexicans. We were complaining about all the illegals that work for Trump's construction companies. Oh wait, excuse me, he subcontracted so they weren't technically Trump's employees. We all know how guys like Trump get away with doing what they do.

But now you all believe Trump doesn't like illegals? What a hoot!!!

Illegals murder, rape, rob, and torture Americans. They steal billions of dollars from us. They break our laws. And you think a border wall is "stupid"? Who's side are you on?

Actually, we bought it.

We owe them nothing.

"And I hope that President Trump serves the bill one way or another."

Only in your dreams, boy.....

He's only a few points behind in the polls, and if he serves the bill for the Wall to the assholes south of the border, that should go well from my p.o.v. and not so much from yours, where you think we "owe" Mexico for shit from the mid 1800s.

Yes, lets start going after illegal employers again. Then you'll see illegals self deport.

Because Clinton was in charge in 1999. That means the Federal Government was doing its job but then after Bush got in it stopped.

We told you you fucking liars that the GOP were purposely flooding the market with workers in order to drive down wages.

The article I posted was from 2006. You were NOT anti illegal immigration back then. Don't think we are going to forget. Not with the fucking internet to remind us what intellectually dishonest stupid pricks you all are.

And by the way John McCain you fucking idiot Republican. No one was complaining about the fruit picking Mexicans. We were complaining about all the illegals that work for Trump's construction companies. Oh wait, excuse me, he subcontracted so they weren't technically Trump's employees. We all know how guys like Trump get away with doing what they do.

The Dems have been flooding the labor market with cheap Third World labor since 1965.

Illegals murder, rape, rob, and torture Americans. They steal billions of dollars from us. They break our laws. And you think a border wall is "stupid"? Who's side are you on?
A wall on the border is very fucking stupid and unnecessary but Americans aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Actually, we bought it.

We owe them nothing.

Wouldn't it be cool if everyone else felt such guilt. China, Russia, England. They should all just give all of their land back to its original owners.

Giving land back?

What are you, stoned again?

You need to give Mexican people a break and quit blaming every fuckup you are causing, on them

It was you who crashed a thriving economy
It was you who caused a massive unemployment in this country
and it was you again caused one of the biggest recessions in the history of this nation

It was not MEXICANS

If you want to build a wall to protect this country, you should build that wall around your house, imo........

The Dems have been flooding the labor market with cheap Third World labor since 1965.

How so? Usually a link would follow a stupid comment like that.

A wall on the border is very fucking stupid and unnecessary but Americans aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Why? Please explain so we can mock you.

Yes, lets start going after illegal employers again. Then you'll see illegals self deport.

Trump's calling for nationwide e-verify, though he hasn't mentioned legal penalties for not complying.

What's Bernie's policy?

And yes, I agree with you.

How so? Usually a link would follow a stupid comment like that.

1965 Immigration Act. Do you need a link?

It gave US the nonsense we have now. Ted Fucking Kennedy promised it would NOT transform our nation.

Forum List

Back