Mexico agrees to pay for.....

Rump's mental illness has been forefront and obvious for years Harry. And this IS the satire forum. Never heard of Andy Borowitz?

Trumpettes have no sense of humor when it comes to their Orange King. The idiot wants to take SNL to court....He is making Nixon look like a patriotic boy scout....
thats not true jim....i see this little guy :laugh: after an awful lot of your posts....

You ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer....ere ya?:badgrin:
you tell me,when i look to my left in that drawer, i see you...the butter knife.....

You know trump is nuts....most Americans do...
yea we have had some great presidents lately.....trump the asshole,obama the arrogant fuck,bush the dipshit and clinton the dirtbag.....yet you party people just keep scraping the bottom of the barrel and give us more of the same.......

Trumpettes have no sense of humor when it comes to their Orange King. The idiot wants to take SNL to court....He is making Nixon look like a patriotic boy scout....
thats not true jim....i see this little guy :laugh: after an awful lot of your posts....

you tell me,when i look to my left in that drawer, i see you...the butter knife.....

yea we have had some great presidents lately.....trump the asshole,obama the arrogant fuck,bush the dipshit and clinton the dirtbag.....yet you party people just keep scraping the bottom of the barrel and give us more of the same.......

And you had to elect a Mafia Boss, Unindicted Felon, who is now carrying out Putin's agenda to put the US to it's knees.....what a dunce...

And you had to elect a Mafia Boss, Unindicted Felon, who is now carrying out Putin's agenda to put the US to it's knees.....what a dunce...
i elected him?....prove i have ever supported the ass jim....or is this just more jim talk?....and when you cant, put that dunce hat on, it will look good on you...

Again, that's because Duopoly. When you have a single party dressing alternately in red or blue blatantly colluding with each other to keep any competition at bay, that Duopoly has no incentive at all to churn out a quality product on either end. All either side has to do is present "I'm bad but at least I'm not that asshole".

Again, that's because Duopoly. When you have a single party dressing alternately in red or blue blatantly colluding with each other to keep any competition at bay, that Duopoly has no incentive at all to churn out a quality product on either end. All either side has to do is present "I'm bad but at least I'm not that asshole".
that would not be the case if people would cut the cord and say fuck you to the parties ......getting rid of these 2 useless parties would be a good move for this country...

Forum List

Back