Mexico agrees to pay for.....

And why should anybody care what Mexico agrees to pay for?

upload_2018-12-29_10-56-59.png

Mexico should have agreed to pay for Nancy Pelosi's and Maxine Waters' Psychiatric Care, that would make a lot more sense.

They'd better hold on to that money. A January caravan of future Mexicans is being put together as we speak. If this keeps up there are going to be more Hondurans in Mexico than there are in Honduras. Mexico needs a wall. Just ask Tijuana...

34cc4b6d-7b67-46fc-9c7f-310db39e3b8c-Violence_Migrants1258.JPG

Last edited:
Mexico Agrees to Pay for Trump’s Psychiatric Care

Ha! trump should be happy a necessary health bill is being taken care of....:aargh:
people like you jim that cant through a day without thinking of trump might need some psychiatric care yourselves....just sayin....

Rump's mental illness has been forefront and obvious for years Harry. And this IS the satire forum. Never heard of Andy Borowitz?
satire forum?....jim and people like him are in the non satire forums too....

They'd better hold on to that money. A January caravan of future Mexicans is being put together as we speak. If this keeps up there are going to be more Hondurans in Mexico than there are in Honduras. Mexico needs a wall. Just ask Tijuana...

34cc4b6d-7b67-46fc-9c7f-310db39e3b8c-Violence_Migrants1258.JPG

I'll say it again. M134 mini gun flyovers. Will end the problem in a day.

Ha! trump should be happy a necessary health bill is being taken care of....:aargh:
people like you jim that cant through a day without thinking of trump might need some psychiatric care yourselves....just sayin....

Rump's mental illness has been forefront and obvious for years Harry. And this IS the satire forum. Never heard of Andy Borowitz?

Trumpettes have no sense of humor when it comes to their Orange King. The idiot wants to take SNL to court....He is making Nixon look like a patriotic boy scout....

Any of us may wander into any forum. But this forum is Political Satire, so that's what goes here.

Trumpettes have no sense of humor when it comes to their Orange King. The idiot wants to take SNL to court....He is making Nixon look like a patriotic boy scout....
thats not true jim....i see this little guy :laugh: after an awful lot of your posts....

Any of us may wander into any forum. But this forum is Political Satire, so that's what goes here.
true pogo but when the same people bring up trump or republicans in the TV forum talking about True Blood....

true pogo but when the same people bring up trump or republicans in the TV forum talking about True Blood....

But *THIS* --- HERE --- is the Satire forum.

thats not true jim....i see this little guy :laugh: after an awful lot of your posts....

You ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer....ere ya?:badgrin:

for people like jim and dean every forum is the same.....if i was talking about bripat here you would never have said what you said about this being the satire forum...

you tell me,when i look to my left in that drawer, i see you...the butter knife.....

for people like jim and dean every forum is the same.....if i was talking about bripat9643 here you would never have said what you said about this being the satire forum...

Fingerboy would never venture in here. He's a wallower. Has no sense of humor whatsoever.

for people like jim and dean every forum is the same.....if i was talking about bripat9643 here you would never have said what you said about this being the satire forum...

Fingerboy would never venture in here. He's a wallower. Has no sense of humor whatsoever.
sure he has....i seen him put one of these guys :laugh: after a jim post....

you tell me,when i look to my left in that drawer, i see you...the butter knife.....

You know trump is nuts....most Americans do...

Forum List

Back