Mexican Thugs Hunt Down Trump Supporters Like Prey

Watching this video will turn your stomach. What's next, lynching anyone wearing a "build the wall" T-shirt? These people all belong in prison, and then they should be deported.

Somebody's gonna end up dying over this.

If someone dies, Trump will be president. It wouldn't be cool for that to be the way he clinches it, but Hillary would not be able to escape the connection. He'd beat her with that message like a red-headed stepchild.

This is the result you get when some people discard the law,
and create their own law,
and act upon it...

This could be disrespecting the criminal law, the tax law, the fraud law... dont matter
Everybody respect the law, if not, this is what you get; ANARCHY...

Trump lovers, Trump haters... They are all the same shit, with diff color and smell...
Bunch of selfish douchefags who think the whole world revolves around them...
Thats what I figured out...

At 0:14 you see the skinny Trump fags throw the first punch. Maybe next time they'll keep moving along.
Glad to see you finally show your true colors.

Violence is your deal.

I wonder what will happen when these oxygen thieves meet a bunch of pipe carrying shotgun packing motherfuckers that really do hate their Mexican flag waving asses.

At 0:14 you see the skinny Trump fags throw the first punch. Maybe next time they'll keep moving along.

Violence is your deal.

I wonder what will happen when these oxygen thieves meet a bunch of pipe carrying shotgun packing motherfuckers that really do hate their Mexican flag waving asses.
Yes it's been suggested by conservatives in another thread that gun warfare should be allowed in this election cycle during these types of situation. Do you think that's a good idea?

Violence is your deal.

What will happen is Oldschool will condemn the horrific violence and point to it as an indication that the right cannot be allowed to run anything.

When you live by hate .. hate is what you get .. and you rightwingers hate everybody.

Hate is what you get.
Another lib liar

Another dickhead whiner.

When you live by hate, hate is what you get. They don't hate white people .. they just hate you racist motherfuckers.

It was all fun and games while you dummies were attacking people at Trump rallies .. except now you're running down the street with a boot up your ass. :0)

Hate is what you get.

All you've done is prove that you're a piece of shit who isn't qualified to be a member of the human race.

There is no justification for this behavior. None. Anyone who tries to justify it belongs in a cage with the rest of the animals

Ptooie!

Violence is your deal.

I think I'm going to start a business selling "Build the Wall" T-shirts

Violence is your deal.

What will happen is Oldschool will condemn the horrific violence and point to it as an indication that the right cannot be allowed to run anything.
The right is actually very well represented by the skinny fag who stars in the beginning of the video. Somebody rips his shirt, and then the skinny fag punches another completely innocent person because it's the first person he sees. To righties that is completely justified.

When you live by hate .. hate is what you get .. and you rightwingers hate everybody.

Hate is what you get.
Actually, Democrats tell you folks that a strawman/boogeyman hates you and claims it's rightwingers.......so you hate their guts for no good reason.

Little do you know that most of your problems were caused by Democrats on purpose, just so they would have something to blame on this invisible group, like the Tea Party, or anyone who is a threat to their power.
This is a classic tactic of 3rd world dictators. They make the lives of their people hard and blame it all on a strawman.

This keeps these ignorant peasants from figuring out that they're being scammed.

So you on the left are victims, and in turn you victimize conservatives, who just want to be left the fuck alone.

Stupid and completely expected.

Start from here fool .. I'm not a democrat .. nor do I need anyone to tell me about history. Your idiot party is virtually all-white .. and your stupid enough to believe that I need somebody to tell me that. I know exactly what you racist motherfuckers are .. and so do you and every rightwing asshole on this board. You're just too much of a coward to face up to what you are.

You've been reduced to just a bunch of whining cowardly losers. You've lost just about every social issue you've fought against.

Civil rights, gay rights, women's rights, abortion, same sex marriage, immigration, and it's not going to get any better for your side of the fence. If you can't elect a president .. and you can't .. you can't effect the makeup of the Supreme Court. Only democratic presidents will be choosing who sits on the Court.

None of this is happenstance .. republicans have worked real hard to be hated. :0) Your wish has come true.

Last edited:

Violence is your deal.

The right is actually very well represented by the skinny fag who stars in the beginning of the video. Somebody rips his shirt, and then the skinny fag punches another completely innocent person because it's the first person he sees. To righties that is completely justified.

How was a guy pursuing him "completely innocent?" That's already a crime.

Posting stufff over and over doesnt make it so dumbass......

I'm sure truth repulses you like Dracula seeing the daylight. :0)

Republicans hate everybody .. especially, but not limited to, non-white people. Your party is built on it.

You are extraordinarily ignorant. Do yourself a favor and read some history books. Unless, of course, you prefer to continue getting your "education" from liberal talking points. You bought into their scheme just as they had hoped and as a reward, you get to live a miserable life on the liberal plantation instead of living your dreams. It's the left that keeps minorities in their place. It's the left that divided people into groups and then made assumptions on what they should think based solely on skin color.

You are being a very useful idiot for the left. You don't even blame the thugs for all the violence. Look where most violence in this country is coming from and ask why you side with them. The likes of George Soros is pouring money into liberal groups who are organizing these riots and it's liberals calling for more violence.

Violence is your deal.

Yes it's been suggested by conservatives in another thread that gun warfare should be allowed in this election cycle during these types of situation. Do you think that's a good idea?

I have no dog in this fight because I know that the elections are rigged and I refuse to sign anything that could incriminate me as being a "U.S corporate citizen" so I can't fill out an election registration card....but with that being said? If Trump does a pass through in Tampa, Florida and holds a rally? I'll be there wearing a Trump T-Shirt and wearing a "Trump For President" hat hoping that some George Soros operative attempts to accost me....once he invades my space? I am going to see just badly I can smash his nose into his face with the hopes of knocking out any remaining teeth he has. I wonder if Soros has a dental plan for the protestors he is funding? Because if I have MY way, one of them is going to find out...the hard way. (snicker)

Violence is your deal.

Lol like George Zimmerman pursued Trayvon? :rofl:

FAIL

Posting stufff over and over doesnt make it so dumbass......

I'm sure truth repulses you like Dracula seeing the daylight. :0)

Republicans hate everybody .. especially, but not limited to, non-white people. Your party is built on it.
There's no danger of any truth coming from your direction. Intelligence either.

Fuck you asswipe.

Why don't you get back to whining about the Mexican boot up your ass. :0)

Hit me back when you pull it out. :lol:

Violence is your deal.

I have no dog in this fight because I know that the elections are rigged and I refuse to sign anything that could incriminate me as being a "U.S corporate citizen" so I can't fill out an election registration card....but with that being said? If Trump does a pass through in Tampa, Florida and holds a rally? I'll be there wearing a Trump T-Shirt and wearing a "Trump For President" hat hoping that some George Soros operative attempts to accost me....once he invades my space? I am going to see just badly I can smash his nose into his face with the hopes of knocking out any remaining teeth he has. I wonder if Soros has a dental plan for the protestors he is funding? Because if I have MY way, one of them is going to find out...the hard way. (snicker)
Be careful bro... they might have some... dangerous... allies! :eek:

175417397-290.jpg.jpeg

Violence is your deal.

Lol like George Zimmerman pursued Trayvon? :rofl:

FAIL

Apparently you think you've made a point, I guess. Running at someone with obvious hostile intent is a crime. it's the same as raising your fist.

Forum List

Back