Mexican Thugs Hunt Down Trump Supporters Like Prey

Posting stufff over and over doesnt make it so dumbass......

I'm sure truth repulses you like Dracula seeing the daylight. :0)

Republicans hate everybody .. especially, but not limited to, non-white people. Your party is built on it.
There's no danger of any truth coming from your direction. Intelligence either.

Fuck you asswipe.

Why don't you get back to whining about the Mexican boot up your ass. :0)

Hit me back when you pull it out. :lol:

Your fellow black folks are being hurt the most by the Mexican invasion.....they are not welding weapons of war but are using the uteruses of their weapon to squirt out anchor after anchor baby....and you know why that is? Because these illegals produce a birth certificate written on bond paper that is then monetized allowing your beloved "gubermint" to borrow against their future labor. While these illegals work "under the table", they get "gubermint benefits and entitlements" that directs funds away from the black community and they are pissed.....want me to show you some youtube videos of blacks that despise the Barrypuppet? There are a plethora of them........seems that you are a traitor to your alleged race....(snicker)

I'd prefer the company and citizenship of mole people and extraterrestrials then you racist motherfuckers. You're in that fight by yourself bitch. Stop whining to me about Mexicans. I'd rather they be here then YOU.

By the way dummy, I didn't vote for Obama. Find a real argument .. and a brain.

What will happen is Oldschool will condemn the horrific violence and point to it as an indication that the right cannot be allowed to run anything.
The right is actually very well represented by the skinny fag who stars in the beginning of the video. Somebody rips his shirt, and then the skinny fag punches another completely innocent person because it's the first person he sees. To righties that is completely justified.

:lmao: Yea, that negates all the violent behavior on your side.

But who gives a sh** that the guy who was taunting him and physically threatening him got pushed, anyhow.
The skinny Trump fag was the guy taunting and physically threatening the innocent bystander.

ROFL! You must not be watching the same video I'm watching. A whole group of the Mexican animals started chasing him because he was wearing a "Build That Wall" T-shirt. One of them caught up to him and ripped it off his body. When he turned and started chasing his attacker, one of the other pursuers tried to block him. That's when he got a jab to his face.
Your skinny Trump fag punched a random bystander for no reason. I think the bystander should take the Trump fag to court.

You know that isn't what happened. He was no bystander. He was one of the pursuers. He's a thug and a criminal.

The right is actually very well represented by the skinny fag who stars in the beginning of the video. Somebody rips his shirt, and then the skinny fag punches another completely innocent person because it's the first person he sees. To righties that is completely justified.

But who gives a sh** that the guy who was taunting him and physically threatening him got pushed, anyhow.
The skinny Trump fag was the guy taunting and physically threatening the innocent bystander.

Legally, he would not likely face prosecution for instigating. He is far from an innocent bystander though.
If I were the guy who the Trump fag punched for no reason, I'd consider filing a lawsuit.
ROFL! If we walks into a police station, he'll be arrested. He's a thug.
Agreed. The Trump fag should certainly be arrested.

Republicans hate everybody .. especially, but not limited to, non-white people. Your party is built on it.

Fuck you asswipe.

Your fellow black folks are being hurt the most by the Mexican invasion.....they are not welding weapons of war but are using the uteruses of their weapon to squirt out anchor after anchor baby....and you know why that is? Because these illegals produce a birth certificate written on bond paper that is then monetized allowing your beloved "gubermint" to borrow against their future labor. While these illegals work "under the table", they get "gubermint benefits and entitlements" that directs funds away from the black community and they are pissed.....want me to show you some youtube videos of blacks that despise the Barrypuppet? There are a plethora of them........seems that you are a traitor to your alleged race....(snicker)

I'd prefer the company and citizenship of mole people and extraterrestrials then you racist motherfuckers. You're in that fight by yourself bitch. Stop whining to me about Mexicans. I'd rather they be here then YOU.

By the way dummy, I didn't vote for Obama. Find a real argument.

Says the a-hole with a racist screen name.

ROFL! You must not be watching the same video I'm watching. A whole group of the Mexican animals started chasing him because he was wearing a "Build That Wall" T-shirt. One of them caught up to him and ripped it off his body. When he turned and started chasing his attacker, one of the other pursuers tried to block him. That's when he got a jab to his face.
Your skinny Trump fag punched a random bystander for no reason. I think the bystander should take the Trump fag to court.

You know that isn't what happened. He was no bystander. He was one of the pursuers. He's a thug and a criminal.
He was punched in the face by the skinny Trump fag. Did you know that punching someone for no reason is illegal in this country?

Fuck you asswipe.

Seems that the only racist in this thread is you....by far. You lack the intellect to debate me on the illegal immigration issue and how it waters down nationalism and is a direct threat against the sovereignty of this nation. I have given you a few multi-syllable words that may have confused you....use "Google". (snicker)

He was punched in the face by the skinny Trump fag. Did you know that punching someone for no reason is illegal in this country?

He did have a reason. The Mexican thug was part of a mob that was chasing him down and assaulting him.

Fuck you asswipe.

Blackascoal is racist. :lol:

ONLY a whiny dickhead racist would think that .. but feel free to call it racist ..

.. so says the clown from the all-white party. :0)

He did have a reason. The Mexican thug was part of a mob that was chasing him down and assaulting him.
He punched an innocent bystander and people jumped in to defend the bystander.

It's ON VIDEO Brifag! Are you high?

That isn't what happened, you lying asshole.

Leftard logic.........some leftard is chasing you.. you are not allowed to defend yourself......leftard logic at it's finest. LMAO!!!!

Fuck you asswipe.

ONLY a whiny dickhead racist would think that .. but feel free to call it racist ..

Awwww Awyou nwot gettun ywo dublow standowds?

Have a good cry, fuckace.

Dude it's on the video. You're right, a guy ripped the Trump fag's shirt. The Trump fag was the victim and should have called the police. But instead, the Trump fag punched some random guy. And people reacted to get the Trump fag away from his victim. IT'S ON VIDEO.

Dude it's on the video. You're right, a guy ripped the Trump fag's shirt. The Trump fag was the victim and should have called the police. But instead, the Trump fag punched some random guy. And people reacted to get the Trump fag away from his victim. IT'S ON VIDEO.

I'm assuming we're talking about the most trivial aspect out there because you don't want to talk about the violent culture on your side?

Fuck you asswipe.

Holy shit...are you ever fucking stupid........seriously. I mean you don't have the common sense that God saw fit to give a friggin' goat.

Yeah, it is on video. That's how everyone in this forum knows you're a lying asshole.

I'm assuming we're talking about the most trivial aspect out there because you don't want to talk about the violent culture on your side?
Trump rallies are a very dangerous zone. It's a bunch of people gathering together to spread fear and hatred.

How much violence was there at Romney rallies? At McCain rallies? At Dubya rallies?

Yeah, it is on video. That's how everyone in this forum knows you're a lying asshole.
Bripat... who did your Trump fag punch? The guy who ripped his shirt? Or a guy who was standing around behind him? Please answer the question. Truthfully if you're capable.

Bripat... who did your Trump fag punch? The guy who ripped his shirt? Or a guy who was standing around behind him? Please answer the question. Truthfully if you're capable.

You've already proven you're a lying asshole. I'm not going to waste my time with further proof.

Fuck you asswipe.

Seems that the only racist in this thread is you....by far. You lack the intellect to debate me on the illegal immigration issue and how it waters down nationalism and is a direct threat against the sovereignty of this nation. I have given you a few multi-syllable words that may have confused you....use "Google". (snicker)

:lol: Please stop. :0) A fucking moron claiming to be intellectually superior. :lol:

Start from here sugarpants .. I don't give a fuck about what you call nationalism. And no, it is not a threat to the sovereignty of this nation .. it's a threat to racist fucks like you .. and a threat that I applaud.

The fact that you think 'sovereignty' is a big word is a demonstration of your ignorance .. and if you actually care to debate me about immigration .. be my guest you ignorant clown. :0)

I'll try not to use big words like sovereignty. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back