Mexican radio station number 1 in LA & Orange counties

I hate early morning talk shows on radio stations that play music. I want music only, not some person trying to be entertaining at 6 am.

Those damn Mexicans!

Well when you consider that Mexicans are the majority in San Diego and are quickly becoming the majority in southern Kalifornia (as a whole), why would it surprise you that Mexican radio is so big??

Ask Coloradans how they love the influx of commie liberals running from Kalifornia........

Those damn Mexicans!

Well when you consider that Mexicans are the majority in San Diego and are quickly becoming the majority in southern Kalifornia (as a whole), why would it surprise you that Mexican radio is so big??

Ask Coloradans how they love the influx of commie liberals running from Kalifornia........

Mexicans are already the majority in So. California!

Those damn Mexicans!

San Diego is still conservative, but probably not for long.

Those damn Mexicans!

The last I heard, they were in SD but you're probably right....Kalifornia is being "re-claimed" by the Mexicans. Give it another 40-50 years and the US will be down to 49 states.

I would imagine that there are only a few Spanish speaking stations versus many non-Spanish to choose from. With southern California's large Hispanic population, this is not surprising. It doesn't necessarily mean the Mexicans are taking over California.

Actually, no. When I was last in San Diego, it was hard NOT to find a Mexican radio station - either AM or FM.

The last I heard, they were in SD but you're probably right....Kalifornia is being "re-claimed" by the Mexicans. Give it another 40-50 years and the US will be down to 49 states.

You heard wrong.

San Diego is 47.6% Non-Hispanic White, and 32.7% Hispanic.

Not close to a "majority".

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06/06073.html

I would imagine that there are only a few Spanish speaking stations versus many non-Spanish to choose from. With southern California's large Hispanic population, this is not surprising. It doesn't necessarily mean the Mexicans are taking over California.

A few? There are MANY! :omg:

From my count, there are around 20 Spanish radio stations out of about 110 total. Based on the size of the Hispanic population, that is a few in comparison to everything else available.

They already have taken over in California. They make up over 50% of the population there. And that is a fact, sir.

You heard wrong.

San Diego County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

California: Whites are no longer the majority ? MSNBC

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/14/new-york-san-diego-no-longer-white-majorities/

I suggest you check YOUR facts...

Last edited:

You heard wrong.

It's over-whelmingly mexican in California.

One thing you're not taking into consideration is that the most mexicans, mestizo or not, check mark on the census white hispanic, because hispanic isn't a race and their only other options are black, asian and native.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about: More Hispanics check 'white' on Census - El Paso Times

Demographics for El Paso: El Paso, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the 2010 US Census, the racial composition of El Paso was:

Whites - 80.84%
Black or African American - 3.39%
Native American - 0.73%
Asian: 1.18%
Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander - 0.14%
Two or more races - 3.34%

Ethnically, the city was:
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) - 86.62%

So. As you can see, Mexicans are checking White on the census, even though most of these Mexicans are in fact not white, rather Mestizo. But since mestizo isn't an option, they just check white...

The dynamics of demographcis are quiet complex and it's something I've studied thoroughly in my own free time for many years now.

California is Mexican.

The actual number for non-hispanic whites I believe I read somewhere was 24.6% for the state of California and that number has been on a steep decline for about 15 years now. I believe just since Obama has been elected, California has lost over 1 million non-hispanic white residents due to migration to Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Florida (red states for the most part) and to a lesser degree race mixing and low birth rates. Some leave because of democrat fiscal policy, others because of mexican dominance over everything there both culturally, socially and fiscally. California is in shambles.

Last edited:

You heard wrong.

One thing you're not taking into consideration is that the most mexicans, mestizo or not, check mark on the census white hispanic, because hispanic isn't a race and their only other options are black, asian and native.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about: More Hispanics check 'white' on Census - El Paso Times

Whites - 80.84%
Native American - 0.73%

So. As you can see, Mexicans are checking White on the census, even though most of these Mexicans are in fact not white, rather Mestizo. But since mestizo isn't an option, they just check white...

The dynamics of demographcis are quiet complex and it's something I've studied thoroughly in my own free time for many years now.

California is Mexican.

The actual number for non-hispanic whites I believe I read somewhere was 24.6% for the state of California and that number has been on a steep decline for about 15 years now. I believe just since Obama has been elected, California has lost over 1 million non-hispanic white residents due to migration to Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Florida (red states for the most part) and to a lesser degree race mixing and low birth rates. Some leave because of democrat fiscal policy, others because of mexican dominance over everything there both culturally, socially and fiscally. California is in shambles.

The US Census tracks both White (Hispanic) and White (Non-Hispanic), and they disagree with the numbers you've pulled out of your ass.

Do you have a source for these numbers?

You heard wrong.

Whites - 80.84%
Native American - 0.73%

California is Mexican.

The US Census tracks both White (Hispanic) and White (Non-Hispanic), and they disagree with the numbers you've pulled out of your ass.

Do you have a source for these numbers?

The U.S. census doesn't determine what an individuals race is. The individual decides that. Idiot.

Forum List

Back