Messages to the protestors

Both of you:

When I say labor, in this context I'm referring to JOBS.

There are LESS JOBS AVAILABLE. Less to go around, more losers. Even if everyone simultaneously starts working hard and smart, it will just raise the bar for everyone and there will be just as many losers; perhaps more as 'worker productivity' will go higher and flood the market more still.

You're not addressing that. You just keep repeating the same things over and over.
That is true. It's a recession. That's what happens.

Let's hope the administration is wise enough not to make it any worse than it is today.

Strawman? That's what they seem to insinuate and Radio seemed to agree, see bolded above. Where's the strawman?

the key word would be seem.

none of them said it.

strawman

Why would they mention how hard they worked, if not to insinuate that they believe the protesters do not?

C'mon man.

because they're proud of how hard they work, perhaps?

c'mon, man

Strawman? That's what they seem to insinuate and Radio seemed to agree, see bolded above. Where's the strawman?

none of them said it.

strawman

Why would they mention how hard they worked, if not to insinuate that they believe the protesters do not?

C'mon man.
:confused: Figuring out how to work smart is work in itself. If someone could just tell you, then it would be of little value (because everyone else knows it, too).

Both of you:

There are LESS JOBS AVAILABLE. Less to go around, more losers. Even if everyone simultaneously starts working hard and smart, it will just raise the bar for everyone and there will be just as many losers; perhaps more as 'worker productivity' will go higher and flood the market more still.

You're not addressing that. You just keep repeating the same things over and over.

And there are less jobs because of the economic situation the politicians have put us into. So once again it's the politicians screwing over the country once again. Not Wall Street.

none of them said it.

strawman

C'mon man.

c'mon, man

So they just thought the outbreak of protests was a good time to proclaim how proud they are of their hard work?

c'mon man.

Both of you:

And there are less jobs because of the economic situation the politicians have put us into. So once again it's the politicians screwing over the country once again. Not Wall Street.

There you go again with 'the politicians did it.'

How?

Both of you:

How?
We are in a recession. (In a recession, there are less jobs.) How do you think we got into this recession?

How?
We are in a recession. (In a recession, there are less jobs.) How do you think we got into this recession?

Well I dunno, a massive contraction of money supply followed by plummeting asset values, particularly housing, comes to mind.

It was all over the news. :dunno:

C'mon man.

c'mon, man

So they just thought the outbreak of protests was a good time to proclaim how proud they are of their hard work?

c'mon man.

believe what you want. i just watched 3 or 4 youtubes of the protesters, and i must say i'm impressed.

just not in a good way.

Both of you:

How?

Pretty sure I said it earlier. But creating the business environment which encouraged businesses to take the actions they have.

How?

Well I dunno, a massive contraction of money supply followed by plummeting asset values, particularly housing, comes to mind.

It was all over the news. :dunno:
And, how do you think those things happened?

Better yet, because I sense a dodge, do you think someone other than the government had a larger influence in causing those things? If so, explain, please.

Forum List

Back