Message to LGBTQ people -- stop pushing your agenda into my beloved roleplaying games!!!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
LGBTQ people demand the spotlight constantly be shined on them and their problems and their radical agenda to transform our society.

This crap has even invaded my beloved roleplaying games, with detailed explanations FORCED BY THE LGBTQ community, why it's ok to be unsure about your sexual identity with your fantasy character:

The acceptance in 5th Edition has made me incredibly happy. Thank you WOTC, thank you D&D! • /r/DnD

From the most recent printing of the Dungeons & Dragons Next (5th ed.) Players Handbook:

You don't need to be confined to binary notions of sex and gender. The elf god Corellon Larethian is often seen as androgynous or hermaphroditic, for example, and some elves in the multiverse are made in Corellon's image. You could also play a female character who presents herself as a man, a man who feels trapped in a female body, or a bearded female dwarf who hates being mistaken for a male. Likewise, your character's sexual orientation is for you to decide.

Why is this necessary? I have no frickin' idea. In the 2nd ed. of Dungeons & Dragons ("Advanced Dungeons & Dragons") genders were distinct in that maximum strength was slightly higher for males than females, which seemed a common sense concession to reality, without too much of a penalty for those who wanted to roleplay females.

But that distinction was done away with in Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, and there was no difference in maximum strength between the genders.

In Pathfinder, a fantasy role playing game published by Paizo, it was put out there that all the official stock characters were bisexuals.

But now, even universal bisexualism isn't good enough.

Now we have to explicitly tell players, including children as young as four-years-old, that it's ok if their character is confused about their gender identity, and wishes with all his heart that he had no penis and testicles, or that she had no vagina.

This has reached the too-frickin'-far point. Innocent kids who play a roleplaying game should not be exposed to the mentally unstable gender confusion of adults who think that there is no such thing as God, and therefore no objective reality, and therefore no objective truth regarding what gender you belong to.

Your body defines your gender. If you have a penis and testicles, you're a male. If you have a vagina, you're a female. God decided that when he gave you a penis and testicles or a vagina. You don't get to decide. Your DNA is your destiny, like it or not. The only people who SHOULD have a problem with this are hermaphrodites, but that's a rare condition and is biological in nature. If you have a clearly defined penis and testicles or vagina, you have no excuse to be confused about what gender you are.

Stop exposing little children who just want to play a game to your gender confusion problems. Roleplaying games are not the "safe place" you should be looking for. Go find some adult venue to talk about your gender identity problems, and only talk to people who care, because most of us don't.

Last edited:
LGBTQ people demand the spotlight constantly be shined on them and their problems and their radical agenda to transform our society.

This crap has even invaded my beloved roleplaying games, with detailed explanations FORCED BY THE LGBTQ community, why it's ok to be unsure about your sexual identity with your fantasy character:

The acceptance in 5th Edition has made me incredibly happy. Thank you WOTC, thank you D&D! • /r/DnD

From the most recent printing of the Dungeons & Dragons Next (5th ed.) Players Handbook:

You don't need to be confined to binary notions of sex and gender. The elf god Corellon Larethian is often seen as androgynous or hermaphroditic, for example, and some elves in the multiverse are made in Corellon's image. You could also play a female character who presents herself as a man, a man who feels trapped in a female body, or a bearded female dwarf who hates being mistaken for a male. Likewise, your character's sexual orientation is for you to decide.

Why is this necessary? I have no frickin' idea. In the 2nd ed. of Dungeons & Dragons ("Advanced Dungeons & Dragons") genders were distinct in that maximum strength was slightly higher for males than females, which seemed a common sense concession to reality, without too much of a penalty for those who wanted to roleplay females.

But that distinction was done away with in Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, and there was no difference in maximum strength between the genders.

In Pathfinder, a fantasy role playing game published by Paizo, it was put out there that all the official stock characters were bisexuals.

Now we have to explicitly tell players, including children as young as four-years-old, that it's ok if their character is confused about their sexual identity, and wishes with all his heart that he had no penis and testicles, or that she had no vagina.

This has reached the too-frickin'-far point. Innocent kids who play a roleplaying game should not be exposed to the mentally unstable gender confusion of adults who think that there is no such thing as God, and therefore no objective reality, and therefore no objective truth regarding what gender you belong to.

Your body defines your gender. If you have a penis and testicles, you're a male. If you have a vagina, you're a female. God decided that when he gave you a penis and testicles or a vagina. You don't get to decide. Your DNA is your destiny, like it or not. The only people who SHOULD have a problem with this are hermaphrodites, but that's a rare condition and is biological in nature. If you have a clearly defined penis and testicles or vagina, you have no excuse to be confused about what gender you are.

Stop exposing little children who just want to play a game to your gender confusion problems. Roleplaying games are not the "safe place" you should be looking for. Go find some adult venue to talk about your gender identity problems, and only talk to people who care, because most of us don't.

This stuff is getting ridiculous now....definately entering the full-on Twilight Zone soon.

How many kids are actually playing tabletop games like D&D nowadays? How many people in general are playing them? So they are exposing 15 people to their beliefs because these jerkoffs haven't played Skyrim yet. I hope their horse and carriage flies off a cliff.

There is a movement afoot by the modern feminist movement (I say modern since it is mostly LGBTQ and not traditional feminist) to tell the world that white males who play roleplaying games are dangerous rapists who hate women, minorities, and LGBTQ people, and won't let them play.

This is a dirty lie.

While most of the people I have played roleplaying games ARE straight white males, this is not because of discrimination or harassment. Whenever a female wants to play, we are very welcoming. But most females don't want to play. The game is not interesting to most females. They like the pretending to be someone else part, but for the most part they are uninterested in the nitty-gritty of rules mechanics, and they quickly grow bored with the game.

We HAVE played with a gay male, and he is always welcome to play again. He is moving back from Ohio, and will rejoin our group when he does, and we have alway invited his husband. Not only is the husband gay, but he is a Bernie Sanders supporter as well, AND an admitted Marxist-Leninist, and he is STILL welcome to my game.

We also have a black male at the game, and right now he has taken center stage in my campaign as the character who knows the most about what's really going on, and is leading the quest.

So it is a lie that white straight males are exclusive, or that we are harassing, women, minorities, and LGBTQ people.

And, it may interest you to know, I have included an important NPC character who is female, but was lied to by her mother and thinks she is male. This NPC is a tough half-orc who was recently boatswain on a ship, in charge of discipling the men. Only the black male player knows this at this point, and it is causing him much pain when the others talk to this half-orc as "one of the guys." Because not only is the character female, she is a virgin and does not know anything about sex, and does not understand hints and innuendo about sex.

There is a movement afoot by the modern feminist movement (I say modern since it is mostly LGBTQ and not traditional feminist) to tell the world that white males who play roleplaying games are dangerous rapists who hate women, minorities, and LGBTQ people, and won't let them play.

This is a dirty lie.

While most of the people I have played roleplaying games ARE straight white males, this is not because of discrimination or harassment. Whenever a female wants to play, we are very welcoming. But most females don't want to play. The game is not interesting to most females. They like the pretending to be someone else part, but for the most part they are uninterested in the nitty-gritty of rules mechanics, and they quickly grow bored with the game.

We HAVE played with a gay male, and he is always welcome to play again. He is moving back from Ohio, and will rejoin our group when he does, and we have alway invited his husband. Not only is the husband gay, but he is a Bernie Sanders supporter as well, AND an admitted Marxist-Leninist, and he is STILL welcome to my game.

We also have a black male at the game, and right now he has taken center stage in my campaign as the character who knows the most about what's really going on, and is leading the quest.

So it is a lie that white straight males are exclusive, or that we are harassing, women, minorities, and LGBTQ people.

And, it may interest you to know, I have included an important NPC character who is female, but was lied to by her mother and thinks she is male. This NPC is a tough half-orc who was recently boatswain on a ship, in charge of discipling the men. Only the black male player knows this at this point, and it is causing him much pain when the others talk to this half-orc as "one of the guys." Because not only is the character female, she is a virgin and does not know anything about sex, and does not understand hints and innuendo about sex.

You need a girlfriend.

What happened to the good old days when geeks accepted anyone as friends?

Great thread. The asshole wants to tell people what games they can play.

Now we have to explicitly tell players, including children as young as four-years-old, that it's ok if their character is confused about their gender identity, and wishes with all his heart that he had no penis and testicles, or that she had no vagina.

Straw man fallacy, a ridiculous lie.

The only thing gay and transgender Americans demand is their civil rights and to be left alone.

Indeed, gay and transgender Americans wish only to live their lives quietly, out of the ‘spotlight,’ like all other private citizens.

If you’re ‘tired’ of ‘hearing about’ gay and transgender Americans, then stop discriminating against them and seeking to disadvantage them through force of law.

What happened to the good old days when geeks accepted anyone as friends?

Great thread. The asshole wants to tell people what games they can play.
You're a liar because I never said that. Read my second post. And stop lying, liar. You lie constantly on this forum and that reflects your total lack of honesty and ethics.

IS NOTHING SACRED???????????????

is+nothing+sacred.jpg

Hasn't it occurred to the ignorant homophobes that LGBT has been putting up with straight shit for--ever?

Or that it really has no effect on straight lives? None at all.

Grow up, get a life and MYOB

And quit with the incessant whining.

:boohoo:

This is a dirty lie.

No, what’s a ‘dirty lie’ is your thread premise.

Straw man fallacy, a ridiculous lie.

The only thing gay and transgender Americans demand is their civil rights and to be left alone.

Indeed, gay and transgender Americans wish only to live their lives quietly, out of the ‘spotlight,’ like all other private citizens.

If you’re ‘tired’ of ‘hearing about’ gay and transgender Americans, then stop discriminating against them and seeking to disadvantage them through force of law.
If they want to be out of the "spotlight" why do they have "Gay Pride" parades where they flaunt their special selves, and why do they demand their own "special paragraph" just for them in the player's handbook of every roleplaying game?

This is a dirty lie.

You need a girlfriend.
I'm more into the role playing games that involve a chamber maid's outfit, a catcher's mask, a blowtorch and two gallons of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter".

I don't fit into the chamber maid's outfit like I used to, truth be told.

You might want to research the subject and discover LGBT themes have been in video games a lot longer than you realize and if you ever played Fable 3 or Dragon Age you would have known about it before now.

Here is a link:

LGBT themes in video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What I'm saying is, it need not be said. If someone really wants to be gay in the game, I'll allow it. But there is no need for a special paragraph in the Player's Handbook that any impressionable child can read, and get confused by.

This is a dirty lie.

You need a girlfriend.
I'm more into the role playing games that involve a chamber maid's outfit, a catcher's mask, a blowtorch and two gallons of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter".

I don't fit into the chamber maid's outfit like I used to, truth be told.

th

Forum List

Back