Message from the Obama Campaign

What a bunch of idiots you right wingers are. There's a perfectly reasonable and logical rebuttal to the OP, but you're so bent on your derangement syndrome, you can't be bothered with intelligence. More important to get your rocks off. So how about you be silent for a moment so the grown ups can speak.....

Even a big lead in early voting is a long way from winning the state by the end of election day. Obama has been very good at getting people out for early voting. It helped him win FL in 2008, but it was still very close. Such a big lead early on could very well work against Obama if it provokes those displeased with him to make sure they get out to the polls on election day. Make no mistake, Obama will lose a substantial part of this lead, at the least. Ohio will end the day with Obama and Romney being very close.

Your position assumes that the op requires serious consideration, it doesn't...therefore ridicule it.

Yup, point and laugh, that's all it deserves.

I will be drinking and dancing on election night. I intend to make an attempt to.....but I'm not sure I will be able to......come here and mock you nutjobs.

Don't fret, however. I have already made arrangements to free up most of November 7th for recovery and for making fun of you idiots.

Mitt Romney! It is a punch line.

I'm not sure which will be funnier. The "oh, no, the sky is falling, what has happened to our wonderful country" or the "foul play, illegal, they cheated" remarks.

Don’t be surprised if most on the right take Romney’s defeat with some dignity – they know Obama would be re-elected, that’s been clear since Romney was the presumptive nominee.

And of course most on the right weren’t ‘for’ Romney, just against Obama; so Romney’s loss really won’t matter much to them.

Besides, they get to enjoy their hate and ugliness toward Obama for another four years.

I will be drinking and dancing on election night. I intend to make an attempt to.....but I'm not sure I will be able to......come here and mock you nutjobs.

Don't fret, however. I have already made arrangements to free up most of November 7th for recovery and for making fun of you idiots.

I'm not sure which will be funnier. The "oh, no, the sky is falling, what has happened to our wonderful country" or the "foul play, illegal, they cheated" remarks.

Does it matter ?

You see, the right gets stronger either way.

The House stays GOP.

The senate, if it does not flip will be more hard right than before. Ted Cruz, Murdock (sp?), Fischer (a woman.....OMG) which means no Ben Nelson or Dickhead Lugar......

And if Obama wins, he'll be even more lame duck than he has been before.

He is the obstructionist. We elect congress to run the show. Not the president.

It's about time the left figured out that if they wanted such an arrangement, they should plan to immigrate to Venezuela.

Don’t be surprised if most on the right take Romney’s defeat with some dignity – they know Obama would be re-elected, that’s been clear since Romney was the presumptive nominee.

And of course most on the right weren’t ‘for’ Romney, just against Obama; so Romney’s loss really won’t matter much to them.

Besides, they get to enjoy their hate and ugliness toward Obama for another four years.

True. where would they direct their vitriol if they win?

I think the "right" will be fine... other than the loon contingent on here.

I would be surprised because there is no way Obama is getting re-elected. His record is the worst of any president this side of Sidi Barre.
We will see the leftists melt down, in part claiming Obama lost because he tried too hard to work with the GOP rather than ramming through all his policies by executive order.

I thought the message from the Obama campaign was nothing is our fault as for that early voting stuff to bad the vast majority wait till election day to vote or that might actually mean something.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only criticism I have of your comment, is the addition of the word "going."

It's the only criticism a brain dead Obama fluffer liberal hack schmuck like you could possibly "have."

Sure thing, Cleetus. XXXXXXX

I leave that kind of behavior to sub-cretins like you.

So sorry that all you have are stale, mindless and largely inaccurate cartoon stereotypes.

Plainly, it will have to suffice for assholes like you since facts and logic are so far out of your reach.

Muddle on, ya lil bitch. :lol:

It's the only criticism a brain dead Obama fluffer liberal hack schmuck like you could possibly "have."

So sorry that all you have are stale, mindless and largely inaccurate cartoon stereotypes.

Plainly, it will have to suffice for assholes like you since facts and logic are so far out of your reach.

like "Obama fluffer liberal hack schmuck?"

News for you. Your pre existing mental condition will be covered under Obamacare.

Reminder.

You supported Herman Cain for President. You have no leg to stand on. We mock you.

News for you. Your pre existing mental condition will be covered under Obamacare.

News for you: your pre-existing condition will NOT be covered under Obamacare for a number of reasons.

Mainly, Obamacare will not exist after your empty suit hero gets booted the fuck OUT of office.

Listen up, bitch. You've got nothing and it shows.

Reminder.

You supported Herman Cain for President. You have no leg to stand on. We mock you.

I'd still vote for Cain over the imbecile fail incumbent.

YOU support that idiot. We all laugh at assclowns like you.

Repeat it now to get used to it, bitch:

PRESIDENT Romney! :D

News for you: your pre-existing condition will NOT be covered under Obamacare for a number of reasons.

Mainly, Obamacare will not exist after your empty suit hero gets booted the fuck OUT of office.

Listen up, bitch. You've got nothing and it shows.

Chedd has some very severe depression and abuse issues.
He views the world in an entirely antagonistic manor.....its him against the world.
Everyone in his life has hurt him in some way...its a sad story really.

But he comes here to over compensate and bluster.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back