Message from the Obama Campaign

Aug 7, 2012
We're winning OH, perod!

"1. All public polling shows that the President has a double-digit lead among those who
have voted:
--Survey USA found that Obama leads by 19 points (57/38) among those who have
voted already.
-- Rasmussen, a Republican pollster, found that Obama leads by 29 points (63/34)
among those who have voted already.
-- The Wall Street Journal/NBC poll found that Obama leads by 26 points (63/37)
among those who have voted already.-- PPP found that Obama leads by 52 points (76/24) among those who have voted already.

2. Registration numbers strongly favor President Obama:
-- Four in five Ohioans (81 percent) who have registered to vote in 2012 are either
female, younger than 30, or African-American or Latino – all demographics that
strongly favor President Obama.
-- Nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of Ohioans who have registered to vote in 2012 – and
the same percentage among those who have already voted – live in counties that
President Obama won in 2008.

3. Early vote numbers strongly favor President Obama:
-- More than half (55 percent) of the early-vote ballots requested so far this year have
been requested by women, 3 percentage points greater than 2008 early voters.
-- 582,402 ballots have been requested this year from precincts that Obama won in
2008, 33,414 more than in from precincts that McCain won.
-- The total number of votes already cast this year (both by mail and in-person) from
precincts Obama won in 2008 is 261,304 – 55,636 more than from precincts McCain
won.
-- Democrats’ margin over Republicans in votes cast has increased by 21,792 compared
with this point four years ago."

• Banned
The campaigns do their own internal polling and I believe what this message from the Obama administration says. I really don't think they'd be so emphatic about it and have egg on their faces if it weren't true (and they give details).

The campaigns do their own internal polling and I believe what this message from the Obama administration says. I really don't think they'd be so emphatic about it and have egg on their faces if it weren't true (and they give details).

Hmmm...the Obama Administration being "emphatic" about something that isn't true? Nah, never happen...

Oh, wait...now that I think about it they were pretty emphatic about the embassy attack not being a terrorist attack and we all know how THAT worked out.

Sorry, Course...but "truth" to this Administration is a fleeting concept.

Hmmm...the Obama Administration being "emphatic" about something that isn't true? Nah, never happen...

Oh, wait...now that I think about it they were pretty emphatic about the embassy attack not being a terrorist attack and we all know how THAT worked out.

It's funny how some people cling to refuted evidence.

I will be drinking and dancing on election night. I intend to make an attempt to.....but I'm not sure I will be able to......come here and mock you nutjobs.

Don't fret, however. I have already made arrangements to free up most of November 7th for recovery and for making fun of you idiots.

Mitt Romney! It is a punch line.

I will be drinking and dancing on election night. I intend to make an attempt to.....but I'm not sure I will be able to......come here and mock you nutjobs.

Don't fret, however. I have already made arrangements to free up most of November 7th for recovery and for making fun of you idiots.

Mitt Romney! It is a punch line.

I'm not sure which will be funnier. The "oh, no, the sky is falling, what has happened to our wonderful country" or the "foul play, illegal, they cheated" remarks.

You do realize that refuted means that people disagree with it's origin, RIGHT??? lol

What a bunch of idiots you right wingers are. There's a perfectly reasonable and logical rebuttal to the OP, but you're so bent on your derangement syndrome, you can't be bothered with intelligence. More important to get your rocks off. So how about you be silent for a moment so the grown ups can speak.....

Even a big lead in early voting is a long way from winning the state by the end of election day. Obama has been very good at getting people out for early voting. It helped him win FL in 2008, but it was still very close. Such a big lead early on could very well work against Obama if it provokes those displeased with him to make sure they get out to the polls on election day. Make no mistake, Obama will lose a substantial part of this lead, at the least. Ohio will end the day with Obama and Romney being very close.

You do realize that refuted means that people disagree with it's origin, RIGHT??? lol

refute [rɪˈfjuːt]
vb
1. (tr) to prove (a statement, theory, charge, etc.) of (a person) to be false or incorrect; disprove.

What a bunch of idiots you right wingers are. There's a perfectly reasonable and logical rebuttal to the OP, but you're so bent on your derangement syndrome, you can't be bothered with intelligence. More important to get your rocks off. So how about you be silent for a moment so the grown ups can speak.....

Even a big lead in early voting is a long way from winning the state by the end of election day. Obama has been very good at getting people out for early voting. It helped him win FL in 2008, but it was still very close. Such a big lead early on could very well work against Obama if it provokes those displeased with him to make sure they get out to the polls on election day. Make no mistake, Obama will lose a substantial part of this lead, at the least. Ohio will end the day with Obama and Romney being very close.

Your position assumes that the op requires serious consideration, it doesn't...therefore ridicule it.

It's even funnier how some people will "cling" to anything that doesn't reveal how this Administration lied to the American people repeatedly.

The campaign is in a tailspin and you don't think something like this isn't an attempt to ralley the troops when Real Clear shows it a dead heat.

You are beyond partisan...you are sick.

Forum List

Back