Merry Christmas Sarah Palin!

I could show you video proof from a liberal left film makers that a 50 foot monkey climbed the Empire State Building with a woman. Bristol Palin said she wasn't paid to be a spokeswoman for abstinence. I think she'd know better than your liberal rag. How does one make money selling abstinence to pay someone?

Wow, guy, you are sputtering. Now, go back, read the article, and then work on a cogent counter argument.

I don't have a side, thankfully. I never voted for her. Your "side" are the ones who are always talking about her and starting threads about her. Lol.

Yes, you don't have a "side", you just keep siding with the wingnuts because you wants to cling to your gun. We get that.

You can't swim in shit and not expect to get some on you.

I don't have a side, thankfully. I never voted for her. Your "side" are the ones who are always talking about her and starting threads about her. Lol.

Yes, you don't have a "side", you just keep siding with the wingnuts because you wants to cling to your gun. We get that.

You can't swim in shit and not expect to get some on you.

I am for rights for American citizens, such as the right to free speech, the right to bear arms, etc. :D I am consistent in my views.

Sometimes you can talk until you are blue in the face to your kids about the best option or the best path. That doesn't mean they are always going to listen to you though! That certainly doesn't make you a bad parent or a bad person either! I think most parents would wish for their young daughters to remain abstinent until they are married. While I think it is a good idea to discuss birth control too (just in case), I don't consider the Palin family bad people if they chose NOT too. Naive, yes.

Parents need to assume that their kids are going to be doing the same things (or more) than they were doing at the same age, I think. :)

I don't have a problem with the fact that Bristol made a mistake and is dealing with it. Or that she didn't learn from the first time she made the exact same mistake. Or that she took a shitload of money from Christian Stupids who thought she'd be a good spokes-babe.

I have a problem with Palin telling women that they can't have birth control if their employer are religious nuts or Rush LImbaugh calling women "sluts" because they use birth control. If Sandra Fluke is a slut for wanting birth control in her health plan, what does that make Bristol Palin having TWO kids out of wedlock?

I am for rights for American citizens, such as the right to free speech, the right to bear arms, etc. :D I am consistent in my views.

Yes, you done love them founding slave rapists. We get that.

I'm for common sense. Like "We don't give machine guns to crazy people because some slave rapist couldn't write a militia amendment coherently."

I don't have a problem with the fact that Bristol made a mistake and is dealing with it. Or that she didn't learn from the first time she made the exact same mistake. Or that she took a shitload of money from Christian Stupids who thought she'd be a good spokes-babe.

I have a problem with Palin telling women that they can't have birth control if their employer are religious nuts or Rush LImbaugh calling women "sluts" because they use birth control. If Sandra Fluke is a slut for wanting birth control in her health plan, what does that make Bristol Palin having TWO kids out of wedlock?

I agree. That is why I say that both sides do this kind of thing.

Yes, you done love them founding slave rapists. We get that.

I'm for common sense. Like "We don't give machine guns to crazy people because some slave rapist couldn't write a militia amendment coherently."

I like the Constitution, yes. :)

Sometimes you can talk until you are blue in the face to your kids about the best option or the best path. That doesn't mean they are always going to listen to you though! That certainly doesn't make you a bad parent or a bad person either! I think most parents would wish for their young daughters to remain abstinent until they are married. While I think it is a good idea to discuss birth control too (just in case), I don't consider the Palin family bad people if they chose NOT too. Naive, yes.

Parents need to assume that their kids are going to be doing the same things (or more) than they were doing at the same age, I think. :)

Your problem is you think employers should give people whatever the hell they want. You think unless the employer does it your way, they don't do the right thing.

The different between the slut Fluke and Bristol Palin is the former demanded the government force her employer to provide her with something based on her choices and the latter didn't.

Have you been governor of a State before? She has more brains in her little finger than you have in entirety. She would have made an excellent VP and president on her own.

Well, she quit in the middle of one term... so that says a lot right there.

again, she was governor of a big empty space that wouldn't qualify for a congressional seat, it has so few people in it.
the liberal leftists threatening to sue her was ready to break the treasure of Alaska with their frivolous lawsuits if necessary. Sarah resigned in order to save the Alaskan taxpayers from a distracted governor.

Last edited:
I'm not the one starting threads whining about some 23-year-old irrelevant girl! :lol:

Keep grasping for straws, Chris. I will give you some hints:
1: No, I am not afraid of the big bad caribou family.
2. No, I do not hate mama bear or her offspring.
3. No, I am not whining.

If that doesn't help, then maybe this hint will give you a clue!

How old are you anyway that you would start threads to denigrate 20-something-year-old kids? Let me guess, you are in your 50s?

"kid"? She's not one but HAS two illegitimate ones

Illegitimate? What is this? The 1950s or something?

NEWSFLASH Chrissy!!! They were/are trying to pass themselves off as the model CONSERVATIVE VALUES family. Use your noodle girl :banghead:

The Left hate monger went looking for the Palin's church in order to ridicule their way of worshipping God. Sarah never pushed her religion out to the public, but she never denied God either.

I miss seeing Sarah on TV. I hope she gets involved in the upcoming elections to draw crowds to campaign rallies in greater numbers than Donald Trump.

P
Poor Bristol! Just a helpless little 23 year old girl, who has made close to $1,000,000 promoting the Right Wing agenda of abstinence, while giving birth to two illegitimate kids, being called out for hypocrisy. It is so unfair!
.its obvious you are going to keep pushing that ridiculous lie. Explain how a business would hire someone to "push abstinence" when they didn't practice it? Answer; nobody did

It says in the article who it is and that he tweeted about it.

Liberal Douchebag OP.

Okay, so I guess, according to Christians, or at least the ones on here, having a baby 'out of wedlock,' having two kids, in fact, from two different fathers, w/o the benefit if marriage is okay as long as it is you, your family, or someone you like. If it is anybody else, especially people whose politics you disagree with, do it, it is all wrong. Don't you get it? This thread is about the hypocrisy of the Republican Party and the so called Christians on this thread.
They get it; they just don't wanna get it.

Get what? A bunch of nonsense? Both parties are guilty of this type of nonsense. This post could easily be turned around on the poster as well.
Of course it could be. And it would be too had someone on the left been this hypocritical. That means the left shouldn't point to hypocrisy on the right?

You idiots just don't get it, do ya?

She is being mocked because she's a hypocrite. She earns a living by promoting abstinence but refuses to practice what she preaches. That she's a Palin only sweetens the pot.
This lie has already been debunked.

Your problem is you think employers should give people whatever the hell they want. You think unless the employer does it your way, they don't do the right thing.

The different between the slut Fluke and Bristol Palin is the former demanded the government force her employer to provide her with something based on her choices and the latter didn't.
Dumb. No one was asking their employers for birth control. They were asking that be provided by their insurance. And why shouldn't they ask for what they want? They are the consumer. Consumers have every right to ask for more if they want more.

The "family" was on a national ticket? Oh, my mistake. I thought just Sara Palin was. :D Wait! How long ago was that? Eight years ago maybe? :lol:

Besides, if you have the money and the backing, anyone should be able to "run" for president. Do you wish for only people that you agree with to run for public office? Good grief, you are dumb. :neutral:
. The Left has had a hard-on for Sarah ever since her tremendous introduction to the public at McCains rally. The public instantly fell in love with her and her performance was flawless. The Left panicked and knew they had to destroy her at all cost. They are still at it.

I could show you video proof from a liberal left film makers that a 50 foot monkey climbed the Empire State Building with a woman. Bristol Palin said she wasn't paid to be a spokeswoman for abstinence. I think she'd know better than your liberal rag. How does one make money selling abstinence to pay someone?

Wow, guy, you are sputtering. Now, go back, read the article, and then work on a cogent counter argument.
Couldn't answer the question, huh? The debunking of this claim is complete. No more to add, the Leftists here won't change their mind about Bristol. The debunking just needed to be put on the record...again.

Forum List

Back