Merry Christmas Sarah Palin!

Keep grasping for straws, Chris. I will give you some hints:
1: No, I am not afraid of the big bad caribou family.
2. No, I do not hate mama bear or her offspring.
3. No, I am not whining.

If that doesn't help, then maybe this hint will give you a clue!

How old are you anyway that you would start threads to denigrate 20-something-year-old kids? Let me guess, you are in your 50s?

"kid"? She's not one but HAS two illegitimate ones

Illegitimate? What is this? The 1950s or something?

NEWSFLASH Chrissy!!! They were/are trying to pass themselves off as the model CONSERVATIVE VALUES family. Use your noodle girl :banghead:

The Left hate monger went looking for the Palin's church in order to ridicule their way of worshipping God. Sarah never pushed her religion out to the public, but she never denied God either.

I miss seeing Sarah on TV. I hope she gets involved in the upcoming elections to draw crowds to campaign rallies in greater numbers than Donald Trump.

:uhoh3::cuckoo::laugh2:

3. No, I am not whining.

How old are you anyway that you would start threads to denigrate 20-something-year-old kids? Let me guess, you are in your 50s?

"kid"? She's not one but HAS two illegitimate ones

Illegitimate? What is this? The 1950s or something?

NEWSFLASH Chrissy!!! They were/are trying to pass themselves off as the model CONSERVATIVE VALUES family. Use your noodle girl :banghead:

The Left hate monger went looking for the Palin's church in order to ridicule their way of worshipping God. Sarah never pushed her religion out to the public, but she never denied God either.

I miss seeing Sarah on TV. I hope she gets involved in the upcoming elections to draw crowds to campaign rallies in greater numbers than Donald Trump.

:laugh2::rofl::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

You idiots just don't get it, do ya?

She is being mocked because she's a hypocrite. She earns a living by promoting abstinence but refuses to practice what she preaches. That she's a Palin only sweetens the pot.
This lie has already been debunked.
Yeah? Where was it debunked.....?
everywhere. Here and elsewhere. Google is your friend.
Why would I Google something you can't prove? :dunno: If you debunked anything, it was your own baseless claim.
thumbsup.gif

Palin denies that she was ever paid as an “abstinence spokesperson.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2209612/br...-abstinence-spokesperson/#U2ZxqCGBeCVihwdd.99

a liar for her jesus

Bristol Palin has for the past few years been the face of abstinence-only policies, making close to $1 million through her outreach efforts to prevent teen pregnancy.

And now she’s pregnant again, expecting her second out-of-wedlock child.

The daughter of former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin announced this week that she is expecting a child. Bristol Palin announced her pregnancy in a Patheos blog post, saying it was a disappointing revelation.

Read more at Bristol Palin Made Close To $1 Million Pushing Abstinence-Only Policies, Now Is Pregnant With Child No. 2

I could show you video proof from a liberal left film makers that a 50 foot monkey climbed the Empire State Building with a woman. Bristol Palin said she wasn't paid to be a spokeswoman for abstinence. I think she'd know better than your liberal rag. How does one make money selling abstinence to pay someone?

Wow, guy, you are sputtering. Now, go back, read the article, and then work on a cogent counter argument.
Couldn't answer the question, huh? The debunking of this claim is complete. No more to add, the Leftists here won't change their mind about Bristol. The debunking just needed to be put on the record...again.

I think that you have spent too much time looking at corn stalk stubble, Guy....

Last edited:
The "family" was on a national ticket? Oh, my mistake. I thought just Sara Palin was. :D Wait! How long ago was that? Eight years ago maybe? :lol:

Besides, if you have the money and the backing, anyone should be able to "run" for president. Do you wish for only people that you agree with to run for public office? Good grief, you are dumb. :neutral:
. The Left has had a hard-on for Sarah ever since her tremendous introduction to the public at McCains rally. The public instantly fell in love with her and her performance was flawless. The Left panicked and knew they had to destroy her at all cost. They are still at it.
Yep. And any other woman that dares not be a Democrat. Or black. They want to own those so they can keep pushing the dying old white republican narrative.

My New year's hope for Bristol is that she discover condoms, birth control pills, or even a diaphragm!

My hope for Sarah is that she retire as gracefully from the political spotlight as possible, having exploited her 15 minutes to the max, now that she is rich!

My hope for you in the New Year, Chris, is that you grow a thicker skin, where politics is concerned!

I'm not the one starting threads whining about some 23-year-old irrelevant girl! :lol:

3. No, I am not whining.

Vandal needs his safe space.

I think they want to keep this family in the lime light for some reason. The people on the left are the ones who talk about the Palin family the most.

AFTER she opens her big mouth. Stop while you are behind ChrisL.

4321.jpg

The "family" was on a national ticket? Oh, my mistake. I thought just Sara Palin was. :D Wait! How long ago was that? Eight years ago maybe? :lol:

Besides, if you have the money and the backing, anyone should be able to "run" for president. Do you wish for only people that you agree with to run for public office? Good grief, you are dumb

Funny, your side had no problem running John Edwards and HIS family over the coals again and again, and they were on the national ticket 12 years ago.

The problem with Palin was that she was catapulted on the national scene because John McCain's people didn't do their jobs and found out how stupid and sleazy she actually was. So now we have these people and we still have to hear about them 8 years later because they won't go the fuck away.

Unfortunately the world has never found out how sleazy the Obamas were before it was too late. The insanity of the FIRST black person to be elected president numbed and paralyzed the already too few brains of intellectually challenged Americans.

The Obama family always reminded me of the Bundys of "Married With Children" fame who splurged on a credit card mistakenly issued to their dog, Buddy.

The Obamas are a color variation of white trash. I feel sorry for their children.

I hope American will not be swayed into similar insanity of electing the FIRST female. They should wait until that female candidate is not only female, but a self-admitted, out-ot-the-closet proud Lesbian and confined to a wheel chair. That would put Republicans out of contention for at least four years.

Besides, if you have the money and the backing, anyone should be able to "run" for president. Do you wish for only people that you agree with to run for public office? Good grief, you are dumb

Funny, your side had no problem running John Edwards and HIS family over the coals again and again, and they were on the national ticket 12 years ago.

The problem with Palin was that she was catapulted on the national scene because John McCain's people didn't do their jobs and found out how stupid and sleazy she actually was. So now we have these people and we still have to hear about them 8 years later because they won't go the fuck away.

Unfortunately the world has never found out how sleazy the Obamas were before it was too late. The insanity of the FIRST black person to be elected president numbed and paralyzed the already too few brains of intellectually challenged Americans.

The Obama family always reminded me of the Bundys of "Married With Children" fame who splurged on a credit card mistakenly issued to their dog, Buddy.

The Obamas are a color variation of white trash. I feel sorry for their children.

I hope American will not be swayed into similar insanity of electing the FIRST female. They should wait until that female candidate is not only female, but a self-admitted, out-ot-the-closet proud Lesbian and confined to a wheel chair. That would put Republicans out of contention for at least four years.

Well, having read this, I see that it has now completely come to pass that one can spot a Trump supporter without their even mentioning his name....

Well, having read this, I see that it has now completely come to pass that one can spot a Trump supporter without their even mentioning his name....

I am NOT a Trump supporter, moron. I have NO dog in your hunt. I am Canadian, who observes what happens in America, and one who lived in Akron, Ohio at my company's expense for two terms of an L1-B visa, and one outsider who traveled your beautiful interstate highways from Boston to San Diego, from Seattle to Miami, knows more about America more than most Americans do, perhaps including yourself.

After eight years of abuse and Muslim-loving and cop-hating and capitalist-bashing and laziness-promoting and military-degrading and division and hate and White House approved and supported racism America needs a wake up call.

BTW, if I were to vote in your election I would not vote for Donald Trump. Not because he is not better than anyone your party's clown car can offer, but because on a personal level I am more sympathetic for another Republican candidate.

I am NOT a Trump supporter, moron. I have NO dog in your hunt. I am Canadian, who observes what happens in America, and one who lived in Akron, Ohio at my company's expense for two terms of an L1-B visa, and one outsider who traveled your beautiful interstate highways from Boston to San Diego, from Seattle to Miami, knows more about America more than most Americans do, perhaps including yourself.

After eight years of abuse and Muslim-loving and cop-hating and capitalist-bashing and laziness-promoting and military-degrading and division and hate and White House approved and supported racism America needs a wake up call.

BTW, if I were to vote in your election I would not vote for Donald Trump. Not because he is not better than anyone your party's clown car can offer, but because on a personal level I am more sympathetic for another Republican candidate.

Well, my bad. Let me be the first to welcome you! We are always interested in the cheerful opinions of non-citizens about our politicians! While Obama is no Rob Ford, we do our best to get along with whom we have!

Well, my bad. Let me be the first to welcome you! We are always interested in the cheerful opinions of non-citizens about our politicians! While Obama is no Rob Ford, we do our best to get along with whom we have!

I appreciate your sentiment, but you would not be the first one to welcome me. The people I worked with in Akron were some of the nicest people I met in my life. So were the people from Indianapolis, with whom I spent one week a year in volunteering from 1993 to 2006. And what do you know? None of them a Democrat!

I am interested in American politics, because eventually everything that happens in the US affects Canada. I am retired - comfortably - so my opinion is not driven by monetary self interest. And of course my opinion will never influence any American.

For the record, I could not ever hope for better neighbors than our American friends.

Nice "good will" on Christmas day toward a new life and a mother you've got going on there. :up:

My New year's hope for Bristol is that she discover condoms, birth control pills, or even a diaphragm!

My hope for Sarah is that she retire as gracefully from the political spotlight as possible, having exploited her 15 minutes to the max, now that she is rich!

My hope for you in the New Year, Chris, is that you grow a thicker skin, where politics is concerned!

So you are deciding that she should not have anymore children? Who the hell gives you that right.

I thought it is the woman's decision on whether to have a child or not?

Is this a new liberal stance and starting a war on women?

Nice "good will" on Christmas day toward a new life and a mother you've got going on there. :up:

So you are deciding that she should not have anymore children? Who the hell gives you that right.

she can do whatever she wants but since she pimped herself as a religious whore proclaiming abstinence and making a million from it she deserves all the mocking and derision she gets

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

Last edited:

Papa, you REALLY need to lighten up! Enjoy the Palins for who they are! I do!

Your problem is you think employers should give people whatever the hell they want. You think unless the employer does it your way, they don't do the right thing.

The different between the slut Fluke and Bristol Palin is the former demanded the government force her employer to provide her with something based on her choices and the latter didn't.

If I had my way, we'd have single payer like every other civilized country does. I don't trust most employers to make my health decisions for me when they can barely manage the 8 hours a day I do work with them.

But as usual, you really don't know what you are talking about. Fluke didn't have an "employer". She was a student at a law school where she was paying $30,000 a year in tuition, which INCLUDED health coverage. In short, she had a contract with the school to do X, Y and Z, and the school decided Z offended their imaginary friend in the sky.

Now, here's the thing. I think ones health care should be between a patient and a doctor - NOT employers, government, churches or insurance companies telling people what they should or should not have.

The rest of the world has figured this out. That's why they have single payer, covering everything, and they spend 8% of their GDP on health care while the US Spends 18%.

So let's go back to that comparison-
Sandra Fluke addresses a SERIOUS policy being made about women's health that no women were invited to talk about.

SLUT!!!!

Bristol Palin has one kid out of wedlock, gets out of a fake engagement, takes millions to talk about abstitnance from dumb bible thumpers, and then has another kid out of wedlock.

"Leave Bristol alooooooooone!!!!"

the liberal leftists threatening to sue her was ready to break the treasure of Alaska with their frivolous lawsuits if necessary. Sarah resigned in order to save the Alaskan taxpayers from a distracted governor.

Translation- Palin saw the allure of miillion dollar speaking fees and just couldn't see continuin to do her six figure job that might require work.

Trump is silent today and it's driving liberals nuts.

Is his silence racist?

Are you all mourning that Bristol's child is not in some way deformed so you could flex your imaginations and invent new and obscene jokes? That Letterman won't have a shot at coming out of retirement?

Hark!

The silence is deafening...............

but not for long....

Trump is silent today and it's driving liberals nuts.

Is his silence racist?

Are you all mourning that Bristol's child is not in some way deformed so you could flex your imaginations and invent new and obscene jokes? That Letterman won't have a shot at coming out of retirement?

Hark!

The silence is deafening...............

but not for long....

The Palins are funny. Trump is not.

Forum List

Back