Merry Christmas Sarah Palin!

You know its takes a real low life to pick on persons child or grand child ON Christmas Day. Sometimes I wonder if I would miss all the low life stunts in the world if you democrats were gone.

Sorry folks, I just can't help it. Anyone who gets paid over $200,000 to promote abstinence, simply because she is Palin's daughter, and then has, not one, but TWO illegitimate children. You can't make stuff like this up!

You know its takes a real low life to pick on persons child or grand child ON Christmas Day. Sometimes I wonder if I would miss all the low life stunts in the world if you democrats were gone.

Dumb Dorko -- EVERYONE is someone's child or grand child.

Fact is, this is just another example of the mind numbing hypocrisy of the rabid right wingers and their so-called "family values".

Like your hero - Drumpf - lies about his finances, including where his money came from (his father was just as crooked and corrupt as Duh Donuld and passed on his kkk beliefs to his kids), cheats on his wives, serial marriages, has illegitimate child, forces people out of their homes, cheats his workers and his creditors, hired illegal workers while saying he'll "build a wall" to keep them out, says he's in favor of jobs for the US while sending his own business to Mexico and China, was never christian until he decided to run for prez, lies in his speeches and worse - but you just eat it up.

Bristol and her mother will do anything they can to get in and stay in the news - including pimping out their kids. Don't attack people for what the Palins do.

Maybe I can get a job with the Family Research Council! After all, I have been married four times! Who is better qualified?

How's that abstinence thing workin' out for ya?

Bristol Palin announces birth of second child

Some day, as a Christmas present, Bristol may let you know who the father is (if she knows!)
You mean like Chelsea is going to have DNA tests comparing her father Hubbell's DNA HAAAAA HAAAAA!

Many people have their DNA tested. Post a link proving that Chelsea had two bastards for pay and is now pimping those babies out for even more pay.

TIA.

Some day, as a Christmas present, Bristol may let you know who the father is (if she knows!)

Indeed. If she wanted your respect she would have gone to a Planned Parenthood chop house and had her child's body parts chopped up and sold to the highest bidder like the Liberal trash would have done.

Sorry folks, I just can't help it. Anyone who gets paid over $200,000 to promote abstinence, simply because she is Palin's daughter, and then has, not one, but TWO illegitimate children. You can't make stuff like this up!

Especially when one such as you are totally devoid of character in the first place.

The bible thumping moralists like the palins should be the last type of "people" anyone listens to. Instead of sex education , kids are being sold abstinence only which doesn't work out too well, but hey, bristol made her million

just mumble the magic jesus word and you too can whore around, just ask "forgiveness" afterwards!!!!

Last edited:

Indeed. If she wanted your respect she would have gone to a Planned Parenthood chop house and had her child's body parts chopped up and sold to the highest bidder like the Liberal trash would have done.

'smatter, Being? Santa didn't bring you the Red Rider BB gun you wanted?:cry:

Maybe I can get a job with the Family Research Council! After all, I have been married four times! Who is better qualified?
You're better suited to head up planned parenthood, where you can openly advocate for, and profit off of, the murder of infants and the abuse of young women. Obviously that is where your talents lie.

Nope.

The whole point is that women have choices and those choices are her business alone.

Its the RWNJ hypocrisy that honest people object to. Cranking out bastards while preaching abstinence for money.

Once was forgivable but TWICE?

Simply put, she the definition of a whore.

Nope.

The whole point is that women have choices and those choices are her business alone.

Its the RWNJ hypocrisy that honest people object to. Cranking out bastards while preaching abstinence for money.

Once was forgivable but TWICE?

Simply put, she the definition of a whore.

Look in the mirror and see the reflection of a fool.

Forum List

Back