Merry Christmas Sarah Palin!

Nice "good will" on Christmas day toward a new life and a mother you've got going on there. :up:

My New year's hope for Bristol is that she discover condoms, birth control pills, or even a diaphragm!

My hope for Sarah is that she retire as gracefully from the political spotlight as possible, having exploited her 15 minutes to the max, now that she is rich!

My hope for you in the New Year, Chris, is that you grow a thicker skin, where politics is concerned!

So you are deciding that she should not have anymore children? Who the hell gives you that right.

I thought it is the woman's decision on whether to have a child or not?

Is this a new liberal stance and starting a war on women?
she can do whatever she wants but since she pimped herself as a religious whore proclaiming abstinence and making a million from it she deserves all the mocking and derision she gets

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

I get it you on the left get to judge others and now since she proclaimed abstinence you get to dictate her rights as a female.

Nice "good will" on Christmas day toward a new life and a mother you've got going on there. :up:

My New year's hope for Bristol is that she discover condoms, birth control pills, or even a diaphragm!

My hope for Sarah is that she retire as gracefully from the political spotlight as possible, having exploited her 15 minutes to the max, now that she is rich!

My hope for you in the New Year, Chris, is that you grow a thicker skin, where politics is concerned!

So you are deciding that she should not have anymore children? Who the hell gives you that right.

Papa, you REALLY need to lighten up! Enjoy the Palins for who they are! I do!

So you are good with judging others and dictating what they should and should not do with their bodies. You are as hypocritical as Bristol.

she can do whatever she wants but since she pimped herself as a religious whore proclaiming abstinence and making a million from it she deserves all the mocking and derision she gets

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

I get it you on the left get to judge others and now since she proclaimed abstinence you get to dictate her rights as a female.
Who's dictating Bristol of her rights?

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

she brought it on herself with that holier then thou bible thumping asshattery

So you are good with judging others and dictating what they should and should not do with their bodies. You are as hypocritical as Bristol.
she can do as she pleases. that doesn't make her immune from the criticism of her blatant hypocrisy

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

Vans handles claims she should take birth control, none of his business what she decides. Maybe you should follow along closer and avoid stupid questions.

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

she brought it on herself with that holier then thou bible thumping asshattery

Do you get pissed when Al Gore gets on his high horse about global warming while he flies in his private jet?

she can do as she pleases. that doesn't make her immune from the criticism of her blatant hypocrisy
Not according to some of you left nuts that think she needs to use birth control.

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

Vans handles claims she should take birth control, none of his business what she decides. Maybe you should follow along closer and avoid stupid questions.

I hope that Bristol discovers birth control, for her own good, but I don't give a rat's ass if she uses it or not. To be perfectly honest, she is funnier just being herself, and getting knocked up with every new boyfriend...

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

I hope that Bristol discovers birth control, for her own good, but I don't give a rat's ass if she uses it or not. To be perfectly honest, she is funnier just being herself, and getting knocked up with every new boyfriend...

That's why you mentioned it. :lmao:

Not according to some of you left nuts that think she needs to use birth control.
i think the human race is better off with fewer palins occupying the planet so i wish she would use birth control.

but you tell me - what's admirable about a girl who got herself a gig as an abstinence advocate by getting pregnant as a teen, made a bunch of money at it because of idiots in love with her mom, and then had a second bastard by a second man?

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

two baby daddys and counting

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

two baby daddys and counting

I know you'd prefer that babies are aborted. That way you don't have to take responsibility for them.

i think the human race is better off with fewer palins occupying the planet so i wish she would use birth control.

but you tell me - what's admirable about a girl who got herself a gig as an abstinence advocate by getting pregnant as a teen, made a bunch of money at it because of idiots in love with her mom, and then had a second bastard by a second man?

I think the human race is better off with fewer ogibillms occupying the planet.

I never said what she did is admirable. Her having the child instead of an abortion is admirable. Her sex life is none of my business.

She isn't running for office or trying to influence or laws, so she is just another celeb like Bill Maher. What she does means nothing.

I never said what she did is admirable. Her having the child instead of an abortion is admirable. Her sex life is none of my business.

She isn't running for office or trying to influence or laws, so she is just another celeb like Bill Maher. What she does means nothing.
i don't disagree that she's just a celebrity. what i do know is if i was one of the abstinence pushers that paid her to speak i would be looking for an avenue to sue for some of my money back.

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

Wow, you really are dumb enough to not understand the difference between what van would like to see her do with your idiotic claim that he's dictating her rights. :cuckoo:

i don't disagree that she's just a celebrity. what i do know is if i was one of the abstinence pushers that paid her to speak i would be looking for an avenue to sue for some of my money back.

Well you weren't and they are not. So tough shit for you.

Well you weren't and they are not. So tough shit for you.
yet. they are not yet

Forum List

Back