Merry Christmas Sarah Palin!

Nice "good will" on Christmas day toward a new life and a mother you've got going on there. :up:

My New year's hope for Bristol is that she discover condoms, birth control pills, or even a diaphragm!

My hope for Sarah is that she retire as gracefully from the political spotlight as possible, having exploited her 15 minutes to the max, now that she is rich!

My hope for you in the New Year, Chris, is that you grow a thicker skin, where politics is concerned!

Nice "good will" on Christmas day toward a new life and a mother you've got going on there. :up:

My New year's hope for Bristol is that she discover condoms, birth control pills, or even a diaphragm!

My hope for Sarah is that she retire as gracefully from the political spotlight as possible, having exploited her 15 minutes to the max, now that she is rich!

My hope for you in the New Year, Chris, is that you grow a thicker skin, where politics is concerned!

I'm not the one starting threads whining about some 23-year-old irrelevant girl! :lol:

How's that abstinence thing workin' out for ya?

Bristol Palin announces birth of second child

Some day, as a Christmas present, Bristol may let you know who the father is (if she knows!)

LOL. You did forget that Jesus was born of a virgin, right? Or are too busy thumping that liberal bible of yours?
You did forget that Jesus was born of a virgin, right

:cuckoo::laugh2:

Almah (עלמה, plural: alamot עלמות,) means unspecified women or a women passed teen age aside of her sexual status is a Hebrew word meaning a young woman of childbearing age who has not yet had a child, not a virgin as the goyim mistranslated it too mean

I'm not the one starting threads whining about some 23-year-old irrelevant girl! :lol:

Keep grasping for straws, Chris. I will give you some hints:
1: No, I am not afraid of the big bad caribou family.
2. No, I do not hate mama bear or her offspring.
3. No, I am not whining.

If that doesn't help, then maybe this hint will give you a clue!

3. No, I am not whining.

How old are you anyway that you would start threads to denigrate 20-something-year-old kids? Let me guess, you are in your 50s?

The bible thumping moralists like the palins should be the last type of "people" anyone listens to. Instead of sex education , kids are being sold abstinence only which doesn't work out too well, but hey, bristol made her million

just mumble the magic jesus word and you too can whore around, just ask "forgiveness" afterwards!!!!
^ that

missvicepresident.jpg

CrusaderFrank guno

3. No, I am not whining.

How old are you anyway that you would start threads to denigrate 20-something-year-old kids? Let me guess, you are in your 50s?

"kid"? She's not one but HAS two illegitimate ones

Illegitimate? What is this? The 1950s or something?

3. No, I am not whining.

Illegitimate? What is this? The 1950s or something?

NEWSFLASH Chrissy!!! They were/are trying to pass themselves off as the model CONSERVATIVE VALUES family. Use your noodle girl :banghead:

3. No, I am not whining.

Vandal needs his safe space.

3. No, I am not whining.

I think they want to keep this family in the lime light for some reason. The people on the left are the ones who talk about the Palin family the most.

Another old man bully picking on a little girl. Nice. You must be so proud. :rolleyes-41:

Poor Bristol! Just a helpless little 23 year old girl, who has made close to $1,000,000 promoting the Right Wing agenda of abstinence, while giving birth to two illegitimate kids, being called out for hypocrisy. It is so unfair!

Another old man bully picking on a little girl. Nice. You must be so proud. :rolleyes-41:

Poor Bristol! Just a helpless little 23 year old girl, who has made close to $1,000,000 promoting the Right Wing agenda of abstinence, while giving birth to two illegitimate kids, being called out for hypocrisy. It is so unfair!

Is the job available? :D

3. No, I am not whining.

I think they want to keep this family in the lime light for some reason. The people on the left are the ones who talk about the Palin family the most.

Well, no ... here in reality, unless Bristol Palin is "on the left," it was she who brought her second illegitimate child into the limelight when she publicly announced her birth. That she's also a spokesperson for abstinence, something she herself refuses to practice, establishes her as a hypocrite and being a Palin, setting herself up for public ridicule.

Chris, just to center this conversation, I consider Palin and her family as being clowns, so I can laugh at them. One of the reasons that I can do this is that, by comparison, the GOP's current poster boy, Trump, is not even a little bit amusing.

Chris, just to center this conversation, I consider Palin and her family as being clowns, so I can laugh at them. One of the reasons that I can do this is that, by comparison, the GOP's current poster boy, Trump, is not even a little bit amusing.

No, they just make you angry. This isn't funny.

You just want to mock an unwed mother for having children out of wedlock. Of course it's not Christian but what's done is done. In fact, I was born out of wedlock. I can't help who I came from or what circumstances brought me into this world. So, are you gonna come after me too now? My grandmother is a devout Christian, and she knew how I was brought into this world, yet she still raised me, she never once condemned me for the circumstances of my birth.

So by what right do you get impugn on her character when you and your party encourage all manner of sexual depravity?

I'd best watch myself if I were you before condemning who those children came from. Bristol is their mother, and the only people she has are her family and children. Not you.

This obsession of yours is unhealthy. Liberals like you preach against sexism, yet you're old white male attacking a young unwed mother and her mother as well. And as for the children, you would have preferred she aborted them.

Poor you! You have nothing better to do in your life than to obsess over other people. I'd wager she doesn't give a shit about you or what you believe.

No, they just make you angry. This isn't funny.

You just want to mock an unwed mother for having children out of wedlock. Of course it's not Christian but what's done is done. In fact, I was born out of wedlock. I can't help who I came from or what circumstances brought me into this world. So, are you gonna come after me too now? My grandmother is a devout Christian, and she knew how I was brought into this world, yet she still raised me, she never once condemned me for the circumstances of my birth.

So by what right do you get impugn on her character when you and your party encourage all manner of sexual depravity?

I'd best watch myself if I were you before condemning who those children came from. Bristol is their mother, and the only people she has are her family and children. Not you.
You idiots just don't get it, do ya?

She is being mocked because she's a hypocrite. She earns a living by promoting abstinence but refuses to practice what she preaches. That she's a Palin only sweetens the pot.

Forum List

Back