Merkel, the globalist sellout C word, claims US and England not reliable.

Sadly, Germans have become cowardly Left Wing Cuckolds. If they had any sense & guts, they would remove Merkel from office as soon as possible. She's destroying their nation. The damage she's done, may not be possible to repair. She needs to be stopped.

I actually hope Western Europeans do start becoming more independent. Personally, i would like to see incredibly costly Globalist bureaucracies like NATO, be abolished. Western Europe is very wealthy and powerful. Those nations can defend themselves at this point.

So in that respect, i hope Merkel gets her way. I too would like to see Western European nations go the independent route. There's no need for them to rely on the US so much anymore. It's time for them to pay their own way. American Taxpayers have enough burdens on them.

i am old enough to know you cant bitch people out and expect them to be all buddy buddy with ya....now can ya?
Tough love is.....tough.

I for one, support the US withdrawing from NATO and its associated expense.

Yes, Western Europe is very wealthy and powerful at this point. It can pay its own way now. NATO is an incredibly costly obsolete bureaucracy. Western Europe can afford to pay its own way. Time to give American Taxpayers a break.

I actually hope Western Europeans do start becoming more independent. Personally, i would like to see incredibly costly Globalist bureaucracies like NATO, be abolished. Western Europe is very wealthy and powerful. Those nations can defend themselves at this point.

So in that respect, i hope Merkel gets her way. I too would like to see Western European nations go the independent route. There's no need for them to rely on the US so much anymore. It's time for them to pay their own way. American Taxpayers have enough burdens on them.
Then perhaps we can do away with the U.N. afterward; once it becomes clear that NATO didn't serve any good purpose, they'll realize that the U.N. doesn't either.

Then perhaps we can do away with the U.N. afterward; once it becomes clear that NATO didn't serve any good purpose, they'll realize that the U.N. doesn't either.

The UN is a US/Western Puppet bureaucracy. It's mainly only used as a tool for the US and West to 'Justify' all their wars. It's portrayed as an entity that represents a 'moral high ground.' And there may be some aspects that do represent that, but overall it's used as a 'moral justification' for the US/West to invade and plunder around the world.

The UN serves to create more wars, not to create peace. It's being used as a tool for war. So i wouldn't mind it going away. I'm all for giving American Taxpayers a break. I'm fine with NATO being abolished as well. You have to always keep in mind who created the UN and controls it. The UN is an illusion of justice and peace. It's really just a tool being used by the US/West for their own gain.

Not being reliable in Merkel's opinion is like being deplorable in Hillary's opinion. It's just as well.

I laughed when I heard her message. "we have to look out for ourselves."

What you mean instead of sitting on your lazy behind and letting the US do everything for a change? What a crazy concept! That's exactly what Trump was calling for when he asked them to step up to their NATO responsibilities.

Last edited:
Not being reliable in Merkel's opinion is like being deplorable in Hillary's opinion. It's just as well.

What you mean instead of sitting out lazy behind and letting the US do everything for a change? What a crazy concept! That's exactly what Trump was calling for when he asked them to step up to their NATO responsibilities.

Spot On. Western Europe should move towards more independence. Western European nations are very wealthy and powerful. They can defend themselves just fine nowadays. I feel NATO is an incredibly costly obsolete bureaucracy. I'd be fine seeing it disbanded. Let's give American Taxpayers a break. Let Merkel and other Western European nations pay their own way for a change.

Instead of Merkel, I'd rather have Urkle as leader.

After he lets in millions of unvetted refugees, he can say, "Did I do that?"

Steve_Urkel.jpg

Last edited:

What you mean instead of sitting out lazy behind and letting the US do everything for a change? What a crazy concept! That's exactly what Trump was calling for when he asked them to step up to their NATO responsibilities.

Spot On. Western Europe should move towards more independence. Western European nations are very wealthy and powerful. They can defend themselves just fine nowadays. I feel NATO is an incredibly costly obsolete bureaucracy. I'd be fine seeing it disbanded. Let's give American Taxpayers a break. Let Merkel and other Western European nations pay their own way for a change.

NATO is a defense alliance against a nation that no longer exists. I suspect the world is beginning a realignment. I'm not sure NATO in it's current for will have a place there

NATO is a defense alliance against a nation that no longer exists. I suspect the world is beginning a realignment. I'm not sure NATO in it's current for will have a place there

Yeah, it's no coincidence the MIC Globalists are resurrecting the old Russia Boogeyman. They're desperate to keep the cash-cow alive & well. Western European nations are more than capable of funding their own defense at this point. It comes down to the MIC Globalists not wanting to see their cash-cow die.

They gotta hell of a thing going with their massive NATO bureaucracy. They won't give it up without a bloody fight. Hence, resurrecting the old Russia Boogeyman. It's just a Perpetual War scam. Gotta keep the People in fear. You do that, and they'll be willing to spend any amount of money and support any war the MIC wants. That's what it's really all about in the end.

Merkel: US, Britain No Longer Reliable Allies - news - att.net

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Trump walked away from the G7 summit in Sicily with very different takes on the meetings. The BBC reports that Merkel made a somber speech at an election event in Munich on Sunday, suggesting that Europe could “no longer rely on allies” Britain and the US.

---------------------

Did you know the sheep of these left wing globalists actually truly believe the fake man made global warming bullshit is more dangerous and a bigger threat than BROWN muslim terrorists?

Do you think they still call it global warming or are they fully aware that the term changed to something far more ambiguous which includes any and all things in weather? Even meteors coming close to earth.

Look at that stupid face of that stupid globalist kuuunt

It's not just other country's leaders who know they can't depend on trump.

Americans know it as well.

The one thing we all can count on from trump is just what we have already seen - all of his plans and policies will steal from the working class and give to the 1%.

The biggest take-away from this disastrous trip is that the trump klan is royalty. Even the gullible, stupid RWNJ Pootarian traitors believe that.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Just the fact that a globalist kuuunt like obama or Merkel who lectures behind a wall says Trump is "unreliable" only proves that Trump is doing a hell of a good job as far as I am concerned.

1. trump is the globalist. The link in my sig proves that but even you knew it long before I posted the facts.

2. It's trump who says he's not reliable, to the world or to the US.

3. It's not just that he's immature and flighty. He's also, at his very core, the most dishonest and most corrupt than any other president. We have seen only the tip of that iceberg and yet, it's the mist obvious quality of his entire life.

4. He's doing anything BUT "a good job". Indeed, he hasn't really done much of anything but cost us more than any other president.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Angela Merkel is the leading statesman in the modern world. You should listen when she speaks.

The next German election should be interesting. The men whose wife's or daughters have ben raped by Muslim immigrants might turn out in large numbers!
I doubt that they would fill a bus. The rape thing has been over egged by the right wing loon press.

Forum List

Back