Merkel, the globalist sellout C word, claims US and England not reliable.

It's been the goal of Russia for 70 years to split the US/German alliance.

Trump and his snowflake voters finally made Russia's dream come true. Well done. Even Soviet military couldn't accomplish it, but American conservative commie-patsies did.
Yes! Well, millions of Russians died at the Nazi hands!

i am old enough to know you cant bitch people out and expect them to be all buddy buddy with ya....now can ya?
He did not bitch them out. He told them they were not holding up their end of the bargain! Why do you have a problem with that? You want to continue paying the lions share of the load to defend their ungrateful asses? You see those dumbasses laying wreaths today on American graves? Get back to me when you do. Oh, and the fucking Germans put those American boys in their early graves and France snickers. They are the assholes, not Trump.
The 2% thing is not applicable till 2022. Nobody is fleecing America.

i am old enough to know you cant bitch people out and expect them to be all buddy buddy with ya....now can ya?
He did not bitch them out. He told them they were not holding up their end of the bargain! Why do you have a problem with that? You want to continue paying the lions share of the load to defend their ungrateful asses? You see those dumbasses laying wreaths today on American graves? Get back to me when you do. Oh, and the fucking Germans put those American boys in their early graves and France snickers. They are the assholes, not Trump.
Best speed up yer schedule! We are already paying 4% so yes, we are being fleeced.

Anyone remember post 9-11 France refused to let us fly over their airspace to re supply our troops? Allies my ass!

I am wondering why these fucking globalists were ever relying on America in the first place.

Pathetic lying smoking skinny snake.

Merkel: US, Britain No Longer Reliable Allies - news - att.net

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Trump walked away from the G7 summit in Sicily with very different takes on the meetings. The BBC reports that Merkel made a somber speech at an election event in Munich on Sunday, suggesting that Europe could “no longer rely on allies” Britain and the US.

---------------------

Did you know the sheep of these left wing globalists actually truly believe the fake man made global warming bullshit is more dangerous and a bigger threat than BROWN muslim terrorists?

Do you think they still call it global warming or are they fully aware that the term changed to something far more ambiguous which includes any and all things in weather? Even meteors coming close to earth.

Look at that stupid face of that stupid globalist kuuunt

The sort of political commentary that comes more out of the arse than the brain.

Best speed up yer schedule! We are already paying 4% so yes, we are being fleeced.
end the drug war.

It's been the goal of Russia for 70 years to split the US/German alliance.

Trump and his snowflake voters finally made Russia's dream come true. Well done. Even Soviet military couldn't accomplish it, but American conservative commie-patsies did.

Merkel did that all on her own.
Sorry but we're not interested in a one world government or turning America into a muslim country.

Angela Merkel is the leading statesman in the modern world. You should listen when she speaks.
She is a pos! And yes! I am happy that she realizes we aren't paying her bills anymore!

You are too dumb to be one person.

Trump is the POS who is lying to you and you're swallowing it whole. Germany is paying its bills. It's the US which is putting all their bills on the credit card.

You people are spending three times as much money as necessary on your military, putting it on the credit card and then blaming others for your own fiscal mismanagement.

Maybe Merkel really said "Europe should no longer rely on the U.S. and the U.K." for protection. It would be a healthy attitude.

Somebody is fleecing americans. It is not ze germans, though.

Angela Merkel is the leading statesman in the modern world. You should listen when she speaks.
She is a pos! And yes! I am happy that she realizes we aren't paying her bills anymore!

You are too dumb to be one person.

Trump is the POS who is lying to you and you're swallowing it whole. Germany is paying its bills. It's the US which is putting all their bills on the credit card.

You people are spending three times as much money as necessary on your military, putting it on the credit card and then blaming others for your own fiscal mismanagement.
Furthermore, merkans meddle in the middle east and central asia, creating and increasing problems. We europeans have to deal with the fall out. Thanks a lot for defending us, merkans. Check is in the mail for services rendered.

isnt this what trump voters wanted....pull out of the international org......well this is the result.....
Not just Trump voters. Russia has been trying to drive a wedge between NATO and the US since the day it was formed. With Trump's help Russia may finally be successful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back