Menorah Lighting Rejected

Don't know where you get that. Unlike you I know my opinions are just that, not facts parading as opinions.

yet here you are telling me that something in my house is a religious symbol even if I do not agree with you.

yet here you are telling me that something in my house is a religious symbol even if I do not agree with you.

An angel isn't a religious symbol?

You can treat it like it's not, but that doesn't change that it is.

Same as the Christmas tree. It may have been a pagan and still is a pagan symbol to some, but to most people it's a symbol of Christmas, and to Christians a religious symbol.

Again, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Unless it includes a giant cross or something, Christmas decorations aren’t inherently religious in nature. We all know the holiday has been commercialized for generations now

Businesses put out the decorations to sell more shit, not because they’re trying to make a religious statement

It can be, it does not have to be.

nor you, yet you think you can dictate to the whole fucking world what is a religious symbol

Angels spawned from Christianity and Judaism. You can co-opt them as you see fit, much like the Christians co-opted the tree, that doesn't make them any less of a religious symbol.

You are trying to ignore the people who do see it as a religious symbol, and it's origin as a religious symbol.

Reality dictates that, not you.

What a fucking narcissist you are.

That's only a theory, and just re-enforces their origin as a religious symbol despite your attempt to doublethink otherwise.

yes, some people see them as a religious symbol, some do not. Some people see all sorts of things as a religious symbol,

nope, I denied it being one to me, and you told me it was even if I did not think it was.

It is, even if you don't think it is.

There's that narcissism again, along with the 1984 idea that reality only exists in the mind.

It is, even if you don't think it is.

There's that narcissism again, along with the 1984 idea that reality only exists in the mind.

So, you are telling me that my personal opinions are wrong, and yet I am the one with narcissism.

How does it feel to go through life without a sense of irony?

So, you are telling me that my personal opinions are wrong, and yet I am the one with narcissism.

How does it feel to go through life without a sense of irony?

You are the one saying you thinking it's not a religious symbol makes it not a religious symbol as fact.

Look back at your posts, you didn't disclaim it as "for me" or anything else.

You are the one saying you thinking it's not a religious symbol makes it not a religious symbol as fact.

here is what I said, so you can now quit lying about me.

1702043794153.png

Christmas trees are not a religious symbol.

now you are moving from angles to trees.

But yes, Christmas trees are not religious symbols by their very nature like one can argue angels are. They are twisted into religious symbols so religions people can justify having them in their homes

Forum List

Back