Men in women's bathrooms

non gender bathrooms allow...

Non gender bathrooms allow any number of bad things to happen to innocent people. Now... if there is a convenience store with one bathroom that has a lock and a single toilet, etc.... that's another thing. But this craziness of letting men use women's bathrooms because they identify as transsexual, is wrong.

Transsexuals should use the men's room.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Womens bathrooms have stalls not urinals so no one will see a dick being whipped out

non gender bathrooms allow...

Non gender bathrooms allow any number of bad things to happen to innocent people. Now... if there is a convenience store with one bathroom that has a lock and a single toilet, etc.... that's another thing. But this craziness of letting men use women's bathrooms because they identify as transsexual, is wrong.

Transsexuals should use the men's room.
You can't transfer to any other sex. These men are transvestites whether they are sans dick or not.

(1) No one has a problem with a woman who "identifies as a man" using the men's room. It's weird, but no one gives a damn.

(2) Most sane men consider that no adult male with "junk" should be roaming free in a ladies room where you have pre-pubescent girls...regardless of how he is dressed.

(3) "Homophobia"? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

(4) "Weirdo-Phobia," maybe.

(5) Men who think they are "truly" women (and vice versa) are suffering from a neurotic delusion and need psychiatric help to get over it. Going along with their delusion is not a kindness, it is "enabling."

Womens bathrooms have stalls not urinals so no one one see a dick being whipped out

They also have doors that say "WOMEN" on them. A woman is not a transvestite with a penis. Sorry.

The premise here was flawed

I really don't care who is in a stall in a bathroom next to me it really is no big deal

I don't care either but I am a man. So if we need some "gender neutral" option, make it the men's room! I don't want men with penises in my daughter's restroom. If I ever catch one in my daughter's restroom, I don't care what the law says, they are going to endure a severe ass whooping.

bathroom2.jpg

So how is Dad going to prevent Maurice from whipping out his dick in front of his daughter? I'm sure gender neutral rest rooms wil have to accommodate a full range of first amendment rights to piss in a manner you prefer. That would include urinals for women avec penis, women sans penis who prefer the straddle urinal, stalls with and without doors for those who might want to share all manner of sights and sounds as they perform evacuation rituals never before attempted. It's an exciting time to be an American......yo.

Maurice does it in front of one of ours and Maurice will rue the day. Bank it

Maurice does it in front of one of ours and Maurice will rue the day. Bank it

With that kind of talk, you must be an old lady! :)

My grandma used to throw out "rue the day" quite often.

Alright people...............time to end this argument once and for all...............

Since they have declared unisex bathrooms the standard for our path forward..................we will piss on the toilet seats in protest.......................

That will create such an outrage to women in this country that they will DEMAND WASHINGTON END THIS.............and we'll leave all the toilet seats up..........................

Women would go postal on this..........and would end this NONSENSE FOREVER.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

Some places have 3 bathrooms now. Men, women, and family.

If they are gonna have bathrooms that support chicks with dicks then they'll have to put urinals in the "female" bathroom so the dick mongers can "whip it out".

Forum List

Back