Men in women's bathrooms

In your home you have what could be considered gender neutral bathrooms. But how many allow their fourteen year old son to do his business while your ten year old daughter is plucking her eyelashes at the vanity mirror? When that custom changes, then maybe Maurice can be accommodated....yo.

12994517_625094907642282_6581401529609281325_n.jpg

Some places have 3 bathrooms now. Men, women, and family.

If a capitalist wants to go to the expense and trouble of putting in an extra restroom, that should be up to them. I would be opposed to "third bathrooms" being made mandatory. Again, if there needs to be an "Alt" bathroom, make it the men's room, we'll make that sacrifice. Penises do not need to be in the little girl's rooms.

Didn't we get to enjoy all these sort of hysterical horror stories over allowing gays to serve in the military?

...and now that's ancient history.

If a capitalist wants to go to the expense and trouble of putting in an extra restroom, that should be up to them. I would be opposed to "third bathrooms" being made mandatory. Again, if there needs to be an "Alt" bathroom, make it the men's room, we'll make that sacrifice. Penises do not need to be in the little girl's rooms.

What about lesbians in the 'little girl's rooms'?

Maybe the schools should have unisex showers as well............What could possible go wrong..............

:muahaha:

What about lesbians in the 'little girl's rooms'?

No problem. Vaginas can't molest vaginas.

Didn't we get to enjoy all these sort of hysterical horror stories over allowing gays to serve in the military?

...and now that's ancient history.

Yes, and with gay marriage... one of the fears was the "slippery slope" and what we're seeing now is the first downhill slalom... welcome to the societal culture that legitimizes sexuality through laws. Still don't think we'll one day be debating people marrying their goats? It's all coming. No depravity is too far!

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.

He's pissing in the sink? What backwoods shithole are you from?
Oh so now you gonna bring bathroom ethics into the equation? I think that went out the window when we decided it was ok to allow an adult, sexual perverse male in the same bathroom as my little girl.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.

Oh so now you gonna bring bathroom ethics into the equation? I think that went out the window when we decided it was ok to allow an adult, sexual perverse male in the same bathroom as my little girl.
How many have been in the terloit with your little girl?

In your home you have what could be considered gender neutral bathrooms. But how many allow their fourteen year old son to do his business while your ten year old daughter is plucking her eyelashes at the vanity mirror? When that custom changes, then maybe Maurice can be accommodated....yo.
WTF? Not in my house.

Zero. And it will stay that way.

Zero. And it will stay that way.
I doubt you know if it has or not...

Forum List

Back