CDZ Men and Women (Differences)

Simplification and Summarization are wonderful things Christophera
Okay.

Humanity has been coerced into rejecting that 86% of it mental capacity is in control of it resulting in its process of destroying itself unknowingly or if perchance it does know, it does not know why.

The average American does not want to know. Shown here in the forum to a degree, despite the fact that most know that at any given moment there is. No more than 14% of our mental capacity available to conscious processes.

There is a school of thought which would define not wanting to know as inhuman. I know better, at this point it is only dysfunctional human. If we continue however, we will de evolve.

We may already by virtue of epigenetics, but that would have to tested to know for sure.

Will that qualify as simplified and summerized?

"Josf and Christophera love to do that to my threads (or maybe others as well...) ?"

I can suggest a direct approach. If you prefer no response from someone then ask someone to self censor. I can certainly self censor as I can easily stop reading and stop responding to every old and every new post by you or anyone else.

Narrow minds prefer that condition I'm sure.

Josf and Christophera love to do that to my threads (or maybe others as well...) ?
That is not what I am trying to do to your thread. Observe my first post.

This thread you created reminded me of a similar issue, very much on topic for this thread. But rather than dump the stigma needed to confront it upon your thread, I made one specifically to address the serious issues related to the differences between men and women.

Josf is either trying to provide cognitive tangle as a covert infiltrator manipulating, or perhaps is Aspergers. There is some indication the latter is more likely. One thing is certain, he is not reasonably accountable.

I am, and I work with evidence. The thread is about the differences between men and women. We are 86% unconscious activity at any given moment, therefore a discussion that leaves out the unconscious is not too competent.

Last edited:
You
And epigenetics does the rest.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Considering you've produced no evidence of your own, this concludes all of your contentions of argument as erroneous.

Study Finds Epigenetics Not Genetics Underlies Homosexuality

"Epi-marks constitute an extra layer of information attached to our genes' backbones that regulates their expression. While genes hold the instructions, epi-marks direct how those instructions are carried out - when, where and how much a gene is expressed during development. Epi-marks are usually produced anew each generation, but recent evidence demonstrates that they sometimes carry over between generations and thus can contribute to similarity among relatives, resembling the effect of shared genes.

Sex-specific epi-marks produced in early fetal development protect each sex from the substantial natural variation in testosterone that occurs during later fetal development. Sex-specific epi-marks stop girl fetuses from being masculinized when they experience atypically high testosterone, and vice versa for boy fetuses. Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized – some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.
Epi-marks constitute an extra layer of information attached to our genes' backbones that regulates their expression. While genes hold the instructions, epi-marks direct how those instructions are carried out - when, where and how much a gene is expressed during development. Epi-marks are usually produced anew each generation, but recent evidence demonstrates that they sometimes carry over between generations and thus can contribute to similarity among relatives, resembling the effect of shared genes."

That study just proved me right and you wrong in your fallacious claims regarding epigenetics in posts #130 and #134 above.
Just proved you cannot make a competent reply. You have to quote the specific text and explain why you are right.

My browser does not display post numbers.

Here you go!

Given genetic gender inheritance, yes. Our unconscious mind, given the genes it has inherited, is unconsciously predisposed towards behavior based in perception and response. The response patterns are developed at early childhood and reside in the unconscious with all synaptic routes with epigenetics reinforcing the actual, supporting cellular development.

And this is the only warning that you will get about not making ad homs in the CDZ. All other violations will be reported.
In order to be accountable to the assertions you made you have to copy and paste the text of the article with mine to show where I was wrong or the article supported your position instead of mine. And you have to quote yourself to show it supported your position. You are making lots of work for yourself by not doing it all immediately. That is what I do when on a computer. Occasionally I will even do it on a phone like I'm posting now.

Why did I have to explain that?

That's the kind of incompetence that makes people commit ad Homs.

Last edited:
You
Assumes facts not in evidence.

Considering you've produced no evidence of your own, this concludes all of your contentions of argument as erroneous.

"Epi-marks constitute an extra layer of information attached to our genes' backbones that regulates their expression. While genes hold the instructions, epi-marks direct how those instructions are carried out - when, where and how much a gene is expressed during development. Epi-marks are usually produced anew each generation, but recent evidence demonstrates that they sometimes carry over between generations and thus can contribute to similarity among relatives, resembling the effect of shared genes.

Sex-specific epi-marks produced in early fetal development protect each sex from the substantial natural variation in testosterone that occurs during later fetal development. Sex-specific epi-marks stop girl fetuses from being masculinized when they experience atypically high testosterone, and vice versa for boy fetuses. Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized – some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.
Epi-marks constitute an extra layer of information attached to our genes' backbones that regulates their expression. While genes hold the instructions, epi-marks direct how those instructions are carried out - when, where and how much a gene is expressed during development. Epi-marks are usually produced anew each generation, but recent evidence demonstrates that they sometimes carry over between generations and thus can contribute to similarity among relatives, resembling the effect of shared genes."

That study just proved me right and you wrong in your fallacious claims regarding epigenetics in posts #130 and #134 above.
Just proved you cannot make a competent reply. You have to quote the specific text and explain why you are right.

Here you go!

Given genetic gender inheritance, yes. Our unconscious mind, given the genes it has inherited, is unconsciously predisposed towards behavior based in perception and response. The response patterns are developed at early childhood and reside in the unconscious with all synaptic routes with epigenetics reinforcing the actual, supporting cellular development.

And this is the only warning that you will get about not making ad homs in the CDZ. All other violations will be reported.
In order to be accountable to the assertions you made you have to copy and paste the text of the article with mine to show where I was wrong or the article supported your position instead of mine. And you have to quote yourself to show it supported your position. You are making lots of work for yourself by not doing it all immediately. That is what I do when on a computer. Occasionally I will even do it on a phone like I'm posting now.

You fallaciously alleged that epigenetics is entirely responsible for the differences between men and women (which you haven't proven) and then posted a link to an article about epigenetics being responsible for people being gay which effectively disproved your claim.

If you can't see the fallacy in your own erroneous claims then no amount of spoonfeeding is going to make the slightest difference.

You

Here you go!

You fallaciously alleged that epigenetics is entirely responsible for the differences between men and women (which you haven't proven) and then posted a link to an article about epigenetics being responsible for people being gay which effectively disproved your claim.

If you can't see the fallacy in your own erroneous claims then no amount of spoonfeeding is going to make the slightest difference.

Fallacy? Erroneous claims? You've asserted a fallacy and just made an error. Epigenetics and inherited genes are properly related in the post I made.

"
And epigenetics does the rest."

You've misrepresented what I said, you've failed to cite the asserted differences to the article and how your post was supported by the article.

You've made incompetent accusations and are floundering in spam efforts to recover. Stick to warm happy banter.

I'm a serious activist that has done deep research into psychology and related medical discoveries as well as legal and historical issues related to human behavior and gender differences.

You

Here you go!

Fallacy? Erroneous claims? You've asserted a fallacy and just made an error. Epigenetics and inherited genes are properly related in the post I made.

"
And epigenetics does the rest."

You've misrepresented what I said, you've failed to cite the asserted differences to the article and how your post was supported by the article.

You've made incompetent accusations and are floundering in spam efforts to recover. Stick to warm happy banter.

I'm a serious activist that has done deep research into psychology and related medical discoveries as well as legal and historical issues related to human behavior and gender differences.

Anyone can pretend to be an "expert" on anything they want to be on the "interwebs".

And no, I never misrepresented anything at all. I merely exposed your fallacies since you made absolute unfounded claims that were contradicted to what you actually supplied in your subsequent link.

The CDZ is where you are required to actually substantiate your claims with credible sources.

Your links to conspiracy articles are doing some serious damage to what little is left of your credibility.

It has
Crackpot conspiracies are not evidence.

Berelson and Steiner are exceptional researchers and their findings show that girls and women are more easily hypnotized than men and boys. See the text below C2.

o044yc.jpg

You have produced only text promoting ignorance of factors that are used to conceal murder and treason. You cannot do better than that. This is only a portion of the evidence at the provided link.

What in the heck does any of this even mean? Just what is it you are trying to say, in simple one sentence answer please.
I am PROVING, with evidence of research, not just saying, that we are controlled by the 86% of our mind that is hidden from us and that with abuses of knowledge to reach that part of the mind, others can control us and we will not know it.

That has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this thread topic. Kindly refrain from derailing it any further.
It has to do with concealing treason, and wherever treason is concealed I will be exposing it.

Any reply denying these methods of enabling and concealing treason must be answered.

If you wish it to not be in this thread go to the thread I started for that purpose and linked to in my first post.

Ignore my information if you do not want replies countering denial.

I'm all about stopping mass murder and treason and I do not care where I do it.

This is what happens when 22 people are killed by 4 mass murders in 14 years. On was a woman. The largest mass murder in the nations history by a woman as a matter of fact.

Another fact is I have no where else to work to stop mass murder and treason.

Freedom of the press was abridged here in Santa Barbara by a woman who bought the local paper for $46m when it was only valued at $25m. She was very likely acting to prevent the story about a lawsuit I filed in 2006 which was about stopping mass murder by creating effective mental health care.

Two weeks after providing the reporter at the paper who did a story called "Meths toll on kids" a copy of the lawsuit, she was fired. Within 6 weeks 16 other reporters and editors were gagged fired or resigning.

Santa Barbara Secrets of media-Newspress independent county public defender.

Within a few months a woman killed 6 in the post office here.

Copy and paste the external redirect url to see letters of receipt from BOTH local papers. Realize that in that suit the 9th circuit court secretly revised a local court rule vital to pro se rights I. Civi rights cases. Had the story been published, people would have known what important rights they lost.

Now those vital pro se rights are gone from all local court rules all across the nation.

Look. You need to be posting in the conspiracy theory section in your own threads.

"Josf and Christophera love to do that to my threads (or maybe others as well...) ?"

I can suggest a direct approach. If you prefer no response from someone then ask someone to self censor. I can certainly self censor as I can easily stop reading and stop responding to every old and every new post by you or anyone else.

Narrow minds prefer that condition I'm sure.

Rejecting crazy isn't narrow minded.

It has
Berelson and Steiner are exceptional researchers and their findings show that girls and women are more easily hypnotized than men and boys. See the text below C2.

o044yc.jpg

You have produced only text promoting ignorance of factors that are used to conceal murder and treason. You cannot do better than that. This is only a portion of the evidence at the provided link.

What in the heck does any of this even mean? Just what is it you are trying to say, in simple one sentence answer please.
I am PROVING, with evidence of research, not just saying, that we are controlled by the 86% of our mind that is hidden from us and that with abuses of knowledge to reach that part of the mind, others can control us and we will not know it.

That has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this thread topic. Kindly refrain from derailing it any further.
It has to do with concealing treason, and wherever treason is concealed I will be exposing it.

Any reply denying these methods of enabling and concealing treason must be answered.

If you wish it to not be in this thread go to the thread I started for that purpose and linked to in my first post.

This is what happens when 22 people are killed by 4 mass murders in 14 years. On was a woman. The largest mass murder in the nations history by a woman as a matter of fact.

Freedom of the press was abridged here in Santa Barbara by a woman who bought the local paper for $46m when it was only valued at $25m. She was very likely acting to prevent the story about a lawsuit I filed in 2006 which was about stopping mass murder by creating effective mental health care.

Two weeks after providing the reporter at the paper who did a story called "Meths toll on kids" a copy of the lawsuit, she was fired. Within 6 weeks 16 other reporters and editors were gagged fired or resigning.

Copy and paste the external redirect url to see letters of receipt from BOTH local papers. Realize that in that suit the 9th circuit court secretly revised a local court rule vital to pro se rights I. Civi rights cases. Had the story been published, people would have known what important rights they lost.

Now those vital pro se rights are gone from all local court rules all across the nation.

Look. You need to be posting in the conspiracy theory section in your own threads.

What if I deal in conspiracy facts but people are too cowardly to address them so label them theories?

Should we just allow the mass murders to continue? Should we allow our constitution to be destroyed by people unconsciously manipulated?

Don't answer, I'm done here.

It has

What if I deal in conspiracy facts but people are too cowardly to address them so label them theories?

Should we just allow the mass murders to continue? Should we allow our constitution to be destroyed by people unconsciously manipulated?

Don't answer, I'm done here.

rottenecard_389631_jxspfr34kg.png

I get tired of hearing about the differences between men and women.
Do you think women have core similarities that are consistent in all women? What about men?

I get tired of hearing about how all women like shoes. I don't.
I get tired of hearing how emotional women ar. I'm not.
I get tired of hearing about how women always want to talk about their feelings. I don't.

You? What about men?

Your problem is with the very feminist media you support.
And yes, your "me me me" post is absolutely emotional, you are talking about your feelings.

What is there really to debate here?

Do you think women have core similarities that are consistent in all women? What about men?

I get tired of hearing about how women always want to talk about their feelings. I don't.

You? What about men?

And yes, your "me me me" post is absolutely emotional, you are talking about your feelings.

How do I support feminist media?
Sure there are my feelings and attitudes. Nothing wrong with that... I wonder if others feel the same. If not, that's OK to.

I guess the debate would be if women should still be expected to play traditional roles. Or if we are well past that as a society. Or, if you don't have "traditional" female qualities like "cooking, love of children, more emotional than logical" if you think that is a nature or nurture issue.

I must know you because you came down on me hard!

You? What about men?

Sure there are my feelings and attitudes. Nothing wrong with that... I wonder if others feel the same. If not, that's OK to.

I guess the debate would be if women should still be expected to play traditional roles. Or if we are well past that as a society. Or, if you don't have "traditional" female qualities like "cooking, love of children, more emotional than logical" if you think that is a nature or nurture issue.

It depends on what you want out of your life, is what I would say. Yes, a lot of women do like and get great satisfaction from being in a traditional type role. In fact, I would say that more often than not, that is the case. Most women do want to become moms one day, but there is nothing wrong with not wanting to either. Thankfully this is a free country, and we are free to choose.

It depends on what you want out of your life, is what I would say. Yes, a lot of women do like and get great satisfaction from being in a traditional type role. In fact, I would say that more often than not, that is the case. Most women do want to become moms one day, but there is nothing wrong with not wanting to either. Thankfully this is a free country, and we are free to choose.

Do you think it's to be expected then, if you are NOT a woman like that, to be treated like an outcast?

Do you think it's to be expected then, if you are NOT a woman like that, to be treated like an outcast?

No. I would say choose better friends.

You? What about men?

It is apparent that you support feminist media, perhaps subconsciously, by your use of the ancient 60's feminist rhetoric.
To claim that you "are tired of hearing how emotional women ar(e)." and "tired of hearing about how women always want to talk about their feelings", while being quite emotional and talking about your feelings as your argument... well it is quite a self defeating argument isn't it?

So, is it safe to assume that you would like to engage in a debate concerning the old time feminist propaganda?
This isn't personal, this is the clean debate forum.

Last edited:

You? What about men?

I hear all the time that men only watch action movies.
Men - Men make more than women.
Men - Should be the workers in the family
Men- hate shopping
men - aren't emotional
men - are all about sex
men - mature later than women

I will say the majority of men fall into these category's, however, I don't. I see things very differently. I am like some of these things and some of these things I'm the complete opposite. Everybody needs to be looked at as an individual.

it's hard when you fall off the grid.

I'm not like most women, and can relate to men much better, but women view this as my being a "flirt" or just wanting male attention....

Forum List

Back