Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate General, wife

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
This crap is getting out of hand. There is a civil war coming I'm afraid

-Geaux
-------------------------

Late Tuesday, the Memphis, Tennessee, City Council voted unanimously to dig up the remains of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife, Talking Points Memo reported Wednesday. The council also voted to remove a statue placed in Forrest's honor. The move came after Mayor A.C. Wharton called for the bodies to be dug up and relocated.

Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate general wife - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

Holy shit. Now this is getting ridiculous.

Im 100% in support of taking the flag down.

But digging up bodies? Thats some shit they'd do in the Middle East.

Where will they be relocated? Does that town then become racist for harboring dead rebels?

A Perfect Storm is brewing.................just like the SSM issue is another Perfect Storm................

I read an article last week where they painted a Chris Columbus Statue Red calling it Racist..................

and so it continues..............chaos by design.............

Sounds like non-monetary reparations at play and to make up for the 40 acres and a team of mules

-Geaux

Most Confederate generals, I would raise a fuss over.

But Forrest, with his history in the Klan, should not have a statue in his honor anywhere in the civilized world.

Put it on a leaky raft, and pull it into the Bermuda Triangle.

Most Confederate generals, I would raise a fuss over.

But Forrest, with his history in the Klan, should not have a statue in his honor anywhere in the civilized world.

Put it on a leaky raft, and pull it into the Bermuda Triangle.

He quit the Klan when it went radical. He was appointed the head in those first couple years when it was a veterans social club and when it started to turn violent he quit and ordered it to disband. Not his fault they continued on in secret.

-Geaux

I think they want a civil war. The left does. They think since Obamas presidency is fading and they didnt get most of what they wanted...they now just wanna turn to anarchy. All lefties eventually do. They worship Che. A violent racist himself.

I think they want a civil war. The left does. They think since Obamas presidency is fading and they didnt get most of what they wanted...they now just wanna turn to anarchy. All lefties eventually do. They worship Che. A violent racist himself.

Its possible because the liberal progressive movement in the country is destructive to our culture and society. We're better than the country we're becoming.

Our education system needs to be completely overhauled. Someone is teaching our kids to grow up to be this stupid. The voting booth did deliver this crap. Still scratching my head over it though

-Geaux

He's still credited with making the snowball that started the avalanche.

1001a7a5270f21c428ea7338d1b93e54.jpg

The communist dug up graves of priest and nuns during Spanish Civil War. Nothing new to the leftist fringe.

I think they want a civil war. The left does. They think since Obamas presidency is fading and they didnt get most of what they wanted...they now just wanna turn to anarchy.

Indeed they do. They have been successful in producing some of the most bizarre, irrational people the planet has ever seen, who will make excellent cannon fodder for the truly malevolent among them.

Americans are historically slow to react. They will eventually get sick of the adolescent nonsense we find among the current-day Democrats, and slap this shit down hard.

Its possible because the liberal progressive movement in the country is destructive to our culture and society. We're better than the country we're becoming.

Our education system needs to be completely overhauled. Someone is teaching our kids to grow up to be this stupid. The voting booth did deliver this crap. Still scratching my head over it though

-Geaux

Im not. Our power was our weakness. We were so powerful and protected....that most people didnt have to pay attention. Football and American Idol and new cars were more important to people than important social and government issues.

BUT....there were always a segment of miserable people. Liberals. They HATED that America. And thus...they were the ones plotting to destroy it. They infected our schools and media. Meanwhile...we cheered on NFL teams and bought homes and took kids to those same schools.

Liberalism is a cancer. You usually dont see it coming.

Now...its here. We either cut it out...or it kills us.

Yep, cultural and political cleansing. We see that in the middle East - as we speak - as ISIS destroys ancient artifacts, museums including "infidel" religious buildings what withstood the storms of ages. Before that we saw it in the former Yugoslavia with ethnic cleansing and there is not need to point out the Communists lead cleansing (Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Uncle Ho, Pol Pot, Castro, just to name the most known ones) of all countries and territories where communists gained power. It is despicable that this is happening on the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave."

This crap is getting out of hand. There is a civil war coming I'm afraid

-Geaux
-------------------------

Late Tuesday, the Memphis, Tennessee, City Council voted unanimously to dig up the remains of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife, Talking Points Memo reported Wednesday. The council also voted to remove a statue placed in Forrest's honor. The move came after Mayor A.C. Wharton called for the bodies to be dug up and relocated.

Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate general wife - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

This would be the same Nathan Bedford Forrest who was a founding member of the Ku Klux Klan and committed war crimes against Colored Union Soldiers during the Civil War.

Here was the thing. This park is not where he was originally buried. They've ALREADY moved his body once. His original resting place is ready to take him back, they just don't want the statue, which probably SHOULD be melted down because this guy doesn't deserve a statue.

Forum List

Back