City council unanimously votes to remove bench that features " GOD" quote from state founder

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A city council in Pennsylvania has unanimously voted to remove a park bench that was meant to honor veterans due to objection from an atheist group regarding a God-centered inscription on the display that is attributed to the state’s founder. “From an administration standpoint, this is heading toward litigation,” Mark Schroyer, the city manager of Oil City, told Explore Clarion.

City Council Unanimously Votes to Remove Bench That Features ‘God’ Quote From State Founder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You even know these Atheist fks go around trying to remove everything about God, but never utter a word about removing ALLAH.............................

Ever notice most Atheist with liberty minded , and freedom wanting never try and force a public school, or bldg. etc to remove anything if it has to do with God................

Ever wonder if these pricks stripping this Nation of " GOD" and GOD like things , might be another SOROS paid of bunch of morons like ANTIFA...........

They don't want o believe in a God because everything they want to do is a great excuse to do so because why no such thing as GOD, but oh wait I believe in some Santan bs and I can't see that loser either hmmmm.

Way to go heroes.

A city council in Pennsylvania has unanimously voted to remove a park bench that was meant to honor veterans due to objection from an atheist group regarding a God-centered inscription on the display that is attributed to the state’s founder. “From an administration standpoint, this is heading toward litigation,” Mark Schroyer, the city manager of Oil City, told Explore Clarion.

City Council Unanimously Votes to Remove Bench That Features ‘God’ Quote From State Founder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You even know these Atheist fks go around trying to remove everything about God, but never utter a word about removing ALLAH.............................

Ever notice most Atheist with liberty minded , and freedom wanting never try and force a public school, or bldg. etc to remove anything if it has to do with God................

Ever wonder if these pricks stripping this Nation of " GOD" and GOD like things , might be another SOROS paid of bunch of morons like ANTIFA...........

They don't want o believe in a God because everything they want to do is a great excuse to do so because why no such thing as GOD, but oh wait I believe in some Santan bs and I can't see that loser either hmmmm.

Way to go heroes.
/--- It's time to strike Liberal from our Lexicon.

Way to go heroes.

No stupid.

The reason its removed is the US Constitution.

WHY can't you stupid assholes ever support the US Constitution?

Come on - just once. Pretend you give a damn about your own country.

Not to mention, it says it was to honor veterans. Why do you hate non-christian vets?

Veterans fought for our First Amendment but you RWNJ traitors would throw it away in a heartbeat.

:anj_stfu:

Way to go heroes.
/--- It's time to strike Liberal from our Lexicon.

Yep, you're right that our founding fathers (who wrote the US Constitutio) were liberals. If it had been up to you lazy ass RWNJ traitors, we'd all be speaking with an English accent.

Suck it up. The Constitution stays.

I think that it is perfectly OK for the state to plaster the word "God" all over state property, and long as the church does not object to the state posting government notices and laws all over the inside walls of churches.

poor widdle babies...

wonder if they piss their panties when they see the word God out in the open like that?

The reason no one petitions to remove the word "Allah" from public buildings and spaces in the US is because there are no references to Allah, Buddha or any other deity on public spaces in the US.

If there were you can bet your ass you right wingers would have them removed.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The reason no one petitions to remove the word "Allah" from public buildings and spaces in the US is because there are no references to Allah, Buddha or any other deity on public spaces in the US.

The video ^^^ won't load (storming here) but the question is not and should not be which religion it is.

Regions already have special status, special buildings and christianity has special, tax-funded holidays that are denied to other religions.

Keep the damn religions out of government bldgs, schools and off of monuments such as this.

The video ^^^ won't load (storming here) but the question is not and should not be which religion it is.

Regions already have special status, special buildings and christianity has special, tax-funded holidays that are denied to other religions.

Keep the damn religions out of government bldgs, schools and off of monuments such as this.

and out of the Senate and House as well, where religious men have daily said a prayer for over 200 years.

(Paid for with your tax dollars)

Right?

and out of the Senate and House as well, where religious men have daily said a prayer for over 200 years.

Right?

Right.

I don't care which god you're on your knees to. It does not belong in our govt.

Period.

Right?

Right.

Period.

I'm not on my knees to any god, other than weddings and funerals, (and one Christening), I havent' been in a church for 50 years.

but, unlike you children, the word God, Allah, etc doesn't make me piss my pants.

IT'S ONLY A DAMN WORD!!!

Right?

Right.

Period.

I'm not on my knees to any god, other than weddings and funerals, (and one Christening), I havent' been in a church for 50 years.

but, unlike you children, the word God, Allah, etc doesn't make me piss my pants.

IT'S ONLY A DAMN WORD!!!

Only a word?

So is "constitution" but that's a word that matters to me. Don't like it? Leave.

I am just SO sick of you RWNJs always wanting to gut the constitution - just like trump said.

Right?

Right.

Period.

IT'S ONLY A DAMN WORD!!!

Only a word?

So is "constitution" but that's a word that matters to me. Don't like it? Leave.

I am just SO sick of you RWNJs always wanting to gut the constitution - just like trump said.

chum, both sides are trying to gut the constitution.

Somehow, the Left believes the 1st says freedom FROM religion, and the 2nd says only militia can bear firearms.

Right?

Right.

Period.

IT'S ONLY A DAMN WORD!!!

Only a word?

Somehow, the Left believes the 1st says freedom FROM religion, and the 2nd says only militia can bear firearms.

True. The Constitution does, indeed, grants me freedom from your religion. Get over it.

Right?

Right.

Period.

IT'S ONLY A DAMN WORD!!!

Only a word?

True. The Constitution does, indeed, grants me freedom from your religion. Get over it.

No, a judicial opinion grants you freedom from religion, not the constitution

Way to go heroes.

No stupid.

The reason its removed is the US Constitution.

WHY can't you stupid assholes ever support the US Constitution?

Come on - just once. Pretend you give a damn about your own country.

Not to mention, it says it was to honor veterans. Why do you hate non-christian vets?

Veterans fought for our First Amendment but you RWNJ traitors would throw it away in a heartbeat.

:anj_stfu:

/---- It's on our coinage so why not a bench? Where in the constitution does it say you can't have the word God in a public place? Why is God mentioned in the Declaration of Independece? Should that be inked over?

Forum List

Back