Memorial Day weekend...

Have a safe, meaningful and happy Memorial Day! I'm off for the weekend and I don't think I'll have much time to post. So, to each and every American here, remember why we celebrate this weekend.

213memorialday.jpg

memorial%20day%20parade.jpg

images

memorial_day_2007_74348208.jpg

Memorial-day.jpg

Memorial_Day_picture.png

We celebrate the sacrifice and the loss. We celebrate the duty and the honor. We celebrate our fallen heroes and their dear families.

Party Party Party....

Its supposed to be nice here in the Chi this weekend.

I'mma grill, hang with family, drink brew and eat some tasty BBQ...

Have a safe, meaningful and happy Memorial Day! I'm off for the weekend and I don't think I'll have much time to post. So, to each and every American here, remember why we celebrate this weekend.

213memorialday.jpg

images

Memorial-day.jpg

Memorial_Day_picture.png

We celebrate the sacrifice and the loss. We celebrate the duty and the honor. We celebrate our fallen heroes and their dear families.
Can you believe that Gunny neg repped me for this post? It must be un-American according to him to honor those who have fallen in service to our country.

I wonder if he loves America or just hates the freedoms we enjoy here?

213memorialday.jpg

images

Memorial-day.jpg

Memorial_Day_picture.png

Can you believe that Gunny neg repped me for this post? It must be un-American according to him to honor those who have fallen in service to our country.

I'm sure it was a mistake.

213memorialday.jpg

images

Memorial-day.jpg

Memorial_Day_picture.png

How about replying the rep and asking him?

Sounds like a slip of the mouse to me. Not something that was done on purpose.

"Dork. I could care less what you think. My judgment has saved lives. Yours has done nothing but neg me. We can play this all day,. Bet I win."

slip of the mouse, eh?

This was after i negged him for his "Fuck You Pussy Leftwingers" thread where he tried to tie a stupid political message to the images of our fallen heroes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back