Melissa Harris-Perry Out at MSNBC?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/b...f-her-msnbc-show-after-pre-emptions.html?_r=1

I was always taught not to laugh at the misfortune of others... but. Bwahahahahahaha.

Typical uneducated magical underwear wearing kolobian skid mark

I know Melissa and have talked to her a few times at conferences here in NC, which she calls home. Melissa is highly educated and principled, something that scares the flyover ignorant white trash such as yourself and the right wing
She is racist trash. Apparently you are too.

"Apparently" ? Lol !

Lol, everybody paying attention knows she's a phoney. Exhibit A:

Melissa Harris-Perry when she was a teacher, and occasional guest on MSNBC:

Melissa-Harris-Perry-285x244.jpg

Melissa Harris-Perry, about 10 minutes after she got her own show:

Screen-shot-2012-03-23-at-9.44.57-AM.jpg

'I am not a token, mammy, or little brown bobble head': MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry walks off her show because she feels 'worthless' after being sidelined

Read more:Melissa Harris-Perry boycotts MSNBC and refuses to host her own show
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter|DailyMail on Facebook

More rampant liberal racism
She also said she didn't think their discrimination was about her race. So that really leaves one thing, doesn't it, since other women have plenty of air time there. Think: orientation.

'I am not a token, mammy, or little brown bobble head': MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry walks off her show because she feels 'worthless' after being sidelined

Read more:Melissa Harris-Perry boycotts MSNBC and refuses to host her own show
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter|DailyMail on Facebook

More rampant liberal racism
She also said she didn't think their discrimination was about her race. So that really leaves one thing, doesn't it, since other women have plenty of air time there. Think: orientation.

A swing and a miss.

Nobody watches MSLSD.
Nobody would buy the book.
You missed the point entirely. MSNBC isn't really the issue. The cult that runs it is. And it would be fascinating to see how they use the media to whip the public this direction and that from an insider. I would buy that book. Millions would buy the book. Probably each and every Trumpster and person from the middle to the right would buy it. Blacks would buy it. It would be the scandal of the century. I could even see college courses using Harris-Perry's theoretical book as an entire course entitled something like " A case study of the importance of remaining impartial as journalists".

When a cult controls the flow of information, watch the fuck out... I used to read books a lot before the internet. But if she wrote a tell-all on the machine that squeezed her out, it would be one of those books where I would not be able to put it down before I read it cover to cover.

She is a liberal racist and she uses tampons for ear rings...
Refuses to host own show.
News
Brian Lilley
harris-perry_0.jpg

Melissa Harris-Perry, the crackpot, leftist academic turned MSNBC weekend host may be out at the network after throwing a hissy fit about hosting her own show. Harris-Perry is complaining that the show, which runs 10-Noon on Saturdays and Sundays, has been preempted too many times during this election season.

The New York Times reports that MHP sent out an email, then later confirmed in an interview, that she will not host her show this weekend:

“Here is the reality: Our show was taken — without comment or discussion or notice — in the midst of an election season,” she wrote. “After four years of building an audience, developing a brand and developing trust with our viewers, we were effectively and utterly silenced.”

In her email, sent to friends and supporters, MHP blamed NBC News chairman Andrew Lack and Phil Griffin, the head of MSBNC, for her absence. She even played the race card, referring to herself and a "little brown bobblehead":

You can read her full delusional and self-righteous email here.

She's right. They took her show to fill it with more politics. Show me where she's wrong. Not liking her viewpoint doesn't cut it bub.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/b...f-her-msnbc-show-after-pre-emptions.html?_r=1

I was always taught not to laugh at the misfortune of others... but. Bwahahahahahaha.

I know Melissa and have talked to her a few times at conferences here in NC, which she calls home. Melissa is highly educated and principled, something that scares the flyover ignorant white trash such as yourself and the right wing

Is there anything else you would like to say to me?
Melissa Harris-Perry Walks Off Her MSNBC Show After Pre-Emptions - AR15.COM

Last edited:
Another show hosted by a racist preaching racial division....gets the axe. No ratings. Who woulda guess it???

BTW....Jon Stewart and Colbert replacements Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah....both racists who preach anti white division on their shows....are TANKING in the ratings. Love it.
you seem almost afraid of the demographic shift and what may happen to you racist assholes , huh oinky mc pigboi
What are you? Viewer number 27?

Looking for Silhouette to turn on Ms. Perry........because......

“My work is based in the empirical, not in the spiritual… I like data points. I like survey analysis. So what in the world am I doing here, an empirical social scientist straight girl at a clergy call around LGBT issues?” she asked. Her answer: “I believe that the struggle for equal human and civil rights for lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual, same-sex-loving, gender-nonconforming and queer persons is the civil rights agenda of our time.” And, she said, “faith must be part of the work we’re doing.”

As a black, feminist, marriage-equality advocate I reside at an important intersection in this struggle. This movement must acknowledge the unique history of racial oppression, while still revealing the interconnections of all marriage exclusion. This work must reflect the feminist critique of marriage, while still acknowledging the ancient, cross cultural, human attachment to marriage. This work must be staunchly supportive of same-sex marriage, while rejecting a marriage-normative framework that silences the contributions of queer life.

She is a liberal racist and she uses tampons for ear rings...
Refuses to host own show.
News
Brian Lilley
harris-perry_0.jpg

Melissa Harris-Perry, the crackpot, leftist academic turned MSNBC weekend host may be out at the network after throwing a hissy fit about hosting her own show. Harris-Perry is complaining that the show, which runs 10-Noon on Saturdays and Sundays, has been preempted too many times during this election season.

The New York Times reports that MHP sent out an email, then later confirmed in an interview, that she will not host her show this weekend:

“Here is the reality: Our show was taken — without comment or discussion or notice — in the midst of an election season,” she wrote. “After four years of building an audience, developing a brand and developing trust with our viewers, we were effectively and utterly silenced.”

In her email, sent to friends and supporters, MHP blamed NBC News chairman Andrew Lack and Phil Griffin, the head of MSBNC, for her absence. She even played the race card, referring to herself and a "little brown bobblehead":

You can read her full delusional and self-righteous email here.

She's right. They took her show to fill it with more politics. Show me where she's wrong. Not liking her viewpoint doesn't cut it bub.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Shes WRONG. She IS an employee NOT a boss or owner. They call the shots.

Another show hosted by a racist preaching racial division....gets the axe. No ratings. Who woulda guess it???

BTW....Jon Stewart and Colbert replacements Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah....both racists who preach anti white division on their shows....are TANKING in the ratings. Love it.

This is a good news day indeed!

Forum List

Back