Melissa Harris-Perry Out at MSNBC?

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
She is a liberal racist and she uses tampons for ear rings...
Refuses to host own show.
News
Brian Lilley
harris-perry_0.jpg

Melissa Harris-Perry, the crackpot, leftist academic turned MSNBC weekend host may be out at the network after throwing a hissy fit about hosting her own show. Harris-Perry is complaining that the show, which runs 10-Noon on Saturdays and Sundays, has been preempted too many times during this election season.

The New York Times reports that MHP sent out an email, then later confirmed in an interview, that she will not host her show this weekend:

“Here is the reality: Our show was taken — without comment or discussion or notice — in the midst of an election season,” she wrote. “After four years of building an audience, developing a brand and developing trust with our viewers, we were effectively and utterly silenced.”

In her email, sent to friends and supporters, MHP blamed NBC News chairman Andrew Lack and Phil Griffin, the head of MSBNC, for her absence. She even played the race card, referring to herself and a "little brown bobblehead":

You can read her full delusional and self-righteous email here.

Another show hosted by a racist preaching racial division....gets the axe. No ratings. Who woulda guess it???

BTW....Jon Stewart and Colbert replacements Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah....both racists who preach anti white division on their shows....are TANKING in the ratings. Love it.

From the OP link:

“I will not be used as a tool for their purposes,” she wrote. “I am not a token, mammy or little brown bobble head. I am not owned by Lack, Griffin or MSNBC. I love our show. I want it back.”...Ms. Harris-Perry is black, and Mr. Lack and Mr. Griffin are white. In the phone interview on Friday, Ms. Harris-Perry clarified her remarks and said she did not think race played a role in her recent absence from the air....“I don’t know if there is a personal racial component,” she said. “I don’t think anyone is doing something mean to me because I’m a black person.”..

well...that's Ms. Harris-Perry's way possibly of saying it was about something discriminatory against her...just not her race.

I think I can guess. Ms. Harris-Perry is happily married to a man. I noticed that ever since she got heterosexually married, she kind of got shoved out of the limelight gradually. Her opinions were sharp. But she wouldn't put on the MSNBC Rachael Maddow standard issue horn rimmed glasses, act butch and push push push the gay agenda. She remained feminine, referred to her husband fondly and proved that combination didn't hurt journalism... So, naturally, she had to go...

At MSNBC, you drink the rainbow Koolaide, or you're out, without ceremony. Ah, the tolerant left. Kind of makes you wonder if this is how they treat their own, how many of them like Ms. Harris-Perry ACTUALLY support the Agenda in private?

Last edited:
Bwahahahahahahahaa.
She inferred racism at MSNBC, which is just too delicious.

I hope she stays. She is a true beacon of PC and Identity Politics, absolutely consumed by skin color, self-important in the extreme, a veritable Rosetta Stone of delightful material, a fountain of fatuousness, and a non-stop resource of fabulously quotable comments.

Melissa Harris-Perry (gawd how I love the hyphenation!) is the Donald Trump of the "progressive" movement. A jewel.

Free MHP! Free MHP! Free MHP!

:rock:

Last edited:
Not to worry, they'll find another nut job to take her place. How anyone can stomach that station for news and politics.

Can you imagine...Melissa writes a book...a tell-all about MSNBC...the artificial race baiting, the Agenda, the internal politics there? Right now? Right at this precise moment in history?

Hey Melissa, I think I know where your journalism could be put to good use. I would buy that book. I know about 10 million other people who would too. Imagine getting the inner look at the cogs & wheels of how a cult's PR arm operates?

Can you imagine...Melissa writes a book...a tell-all about MSNBC...the artificial race baiting, the Agenda, the internal politics there? Right now? Right at this precise moment in history?

Hey Melissa, I think I know where your journalism could be put to good use. I would buy that book. I know about 10 million other people who would too. Imagine getting the inner look at the cogs & wheels of how a cult's PR arm operates?

Sure they'd threaten to sue her. Sure they'd rattle their swords. But think about it? Even if they sent her to prison, the woman would be a household name forever and she would be fabulously rich and respected as a expository journalist.

MSNBC is famous for finding cracks in people and driving wedges in their businesses or careers until they are utterly ruined. The governor of Virginia might even go to prison because of that MO. With their long-reaching arms and tentacles of the Agenda, they'll make sure Melissa doesn't have a career either....unless.....she gets the jump on them...

Hmmm... :eusa_think:

The right wing imagination is boundless. Too bad it's focus in such dumb directions.

From the OP link:

“I will not be used as a tool for their purposes,” she wrote. “I am not a token, mammy or little brown bobble head. I am not owned by Lack, Griffin or MSNBC. I love our show. I want it back.”...Ms. Harris-Perry is black, and Mr. Lack and Mr. Griffin are white. In the phone interview on Friday, Ms. Harris-Perry clarified her remarks and said she did not think race played a role in her recent absence from the air....“I don’t know if there is a personal racial component,” she said. “I don’t think anyone is doing something mean to me because I’m a black person.”..

well...that's Ms. Harris-Perry's way possibly of saying it was about something discriminatory against her...just not her race.

I think I can guess. Ms. Harris-Perry is happily married to a man. I noticed that ever since she got heterosexually married, she kind of got shoved out of the limelight gradually. Her opinions were sharp. But she wouldn't put on the MSNBC Rachael Maddow standard issue horn rimmed glasses, act butch and push push push the gay agenda. She remained feminine, referred to her husband fondly and proved that combination didn't hurt journalism... So, naturally, she had to go...

At MSNBC, you drink the rainbow Koolaide, or you're out, without ceremony. Ah, the tolerant left. Kind of makes you wonder if this is how they treat their own, how many of them like Ms. Harris-Perry ACTUALLY support the Agenda in private?
She blabs on about being a brown bobble head...etc and we're to conclude it is not about race?

Yeah, ummm.....wishful thinking. No matter what her or BSNBC claim one thing is clear. The hate & division that channel is peddling is not selling.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/b...f-her-msnbc-show-after-pre-emptions.html?_r=1

I was always taught not to laugh at the misfortune of others... but. Bwahahahahahaha.

Typical uneducated magical underwear wearing kolobian skid mark

I know Melissa and have talked to her a few times at conferences here in NC, which she calls home. Melissa is highly educated and principled, something that scares the flyover ignorant white trash such as yourself and the right wing

Another show hosted by a racist preaching racial division....gets the axe. No ratings. Who woulda guess it???

BTW....Jon Stewart and Colbert replacements Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah....both racists who preach anti white division on their shows....are TANKING in the ratings. Love it.
you seem almost afraid of the demographic shift and what may happen to you racist assholes , huh oinky mc pigboi

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/b...f-her-msnbc-show-after-pre-emptions.html?_r=1

I was always taught not to laugh at the misfortune of others... but. Bwahahahahahaha.

Typical uneducated magical underwear wearing kolobian skid mark

I know Melissa and have talked to her a few times at conferences here in NC, which she calls home. Melissa is highly educated and principled, something that scares the flyover ignorant white trash such as yourself and the right wing
She is racist trash. Apparently you are too.

Is her ass really as big as Hillary's?

Forum List

Back