Melissa Harris-Perry Out at MSNBC?

Can you imagine...Melissa writes a book...a tell-all about MSNBC...the artificial race baiting, the Agenda, the internal politics there? Right now? Right at this precise moment in history?

Hey Melissa, I think I know where your journalism could be put to good use. I would buy that book. I know about 10 million other people who would too. Imagine getting the inner look at the cogs & wheels of how a cult's PR arm operates?

Sure they'd threaten to sue her. Sure they'd rattle their swords. But think about it? Even if they sent her to prison, the woman would be a household name forever and she would be fabulously rich and respected as a expository journalist.

MSNBC is famous for finding cracks in people and driving wedges in their businesses or careers until they are utterly ruined. The governor of Virginia might even go to prison because of that MO. With their long-reaching arms and tentacles of the Agenda, they'll make sure Melissa doesn't have a career either....unless.....she gets the jump on them...

Hmmm... :eusa_think:

She's got that lisp thats annoying.

Except of course- Ms. Perry has openly expressed her support for the civil rights of gay Americans and for marriage equality

Perhaps she was going along to get along?*

Why are you calling her a liar?

Is the idea that your hero- Melissa Harris-Perry- actually is supportive of civil rights and marriage equality- and you can't handle the facts?

Of course it is.

Damn, sorry to hear this. She's a hoot, the Princess of PC/Identity Politics, a fabulously fatuous & funny comment just waiting to happen.
We don't need people like her infecting the minds of our children. Bad enough the bitch teaches in college.
Apparently not for long. She has become too much of a controversial figure where she teaches. She doesn't have 'Tenure'. Too many former alumni donors are misplacing their cheques.
She'll end up working at a fucking truck-stop somewhere within a year or so.
Either that or she will be involved in a spectacularly violent incident. She clearly appears to have the potential.

Damn, sorry to hear this. She's a hoot, the Princess of PC/Identity Politics, a fabulously fatuous & funny comment just waiting to happen.
We don't need people like her infecting the minds of our children. Bad enough the bitch teaches in college.
Apparently not for long. She has become too much of a controversial figure where she teaches. She doesn't have 'Tenure'. Too many former alumni donors are misplacing their cheques.
She'll end up working at a fucking truck-stop somewhere within a year or so.
Either that or she will be involved in a spectacularly violent incident. She clearly appears to have the potential.
Hey guys...she bailed on MSNBC. Do you think it was because she was too far left? C'mon! If she and MSNBC were at loggerheads, you can bet it wasn't because she was pitching too hard to the left..more likely the opposite. More likely they asked her to push the bar even further to the left and she said "OK, now wait a minute...hold on!...not that.."....and *drum roll* her show got squeezed out.

That's why I want her to write a book. I want her side of the story from the inside at MSNBC and the MSM in general. If she did an expose' and recanted her old ways, describing some or many of them as executed under duress, as I suspect some of them were, the book would sell millions of copies worldwide.

Last edited:
She bailed b/c of queers, Sil. Isn't it obvious? lol

Can you imagine...Melissa writes a book...a tell-all about MSNBC...the artificial race baiting, the Agenda, the internal politics there? Right now? Right at this precise moment in history?

Hey Melissa, I think I know where your journalism could be put to good use. I would buy that book. I know about 10 million other people who would too. Imagine getting the inner look at the cogs & wheels of how a cult's PR arm operates?
But consider the source. How reliable would you expect her reportage to be? The woman clearly has a rather severe psychological disorder -- so much so it is visibly manifest in her facial expressions and her apparent obsession with her hair.

She is well-educated, not at all unattractive and she's been relatively successful academically and vocationally. Yet she waves the banner of the persecuted moreso than someone with Nelson Mandela's background would be expected to. That clearly reveals a delusional state of mind.

Paranoia is not at all uncommon. But the condition occurs in degrees, the extreme levels of which can precipitate extremely violent behavior. Many incidents of mass homicide are the consequence of extremely delusional paranoia.

[
The "15 reasons marriage equality is about neither marriage nor equality" from that link summarized: (The author indicates that any of these things has to be challenged and when they are, gay marriage will legally implode...)

1. Children will suffer: "Whenever a parent is missing—for whatever reason—a child feels a primal wound. In this respect, parents belong to their children more than children belong to their parents."

2. States aren't subsidizing blind love: "In any free and functioning society, there is a state interest in encouraging as much as possible those who sire and bear us to be responsible for raising us." (see #1 here)

3. The Exception Doesn't Run the Rule: (See #s 1 & 2 for why) "Conflating same-sex couples with childless or elderly heterosexual couples seems to be the fallacy of composition: claiming something must be true of the whole because it’s true of some part of the whole...the heterosexual union, no matter how it takes place, is the only way any citizen exists, including intersex and transgender citizens. So recognizing that union without prejudice remains the only reason for state interest in marriage."

4. "Same sex marriage" can't be more special than others" : Applying the blind equality of the 14th, ironically cited by the cult of LGBT to justify legalizing JUST gay marriage but not other types of marriage based on sexual behaviors currently repugnant to society also (incest/polygamy).

5. Why does "anything goes" marriage get tax breaks while singles don't? "There’s a movement waiting in the wings called “unmarried equality,” which argues that all civil marriage should be abolished because it privileges married people over singles. If same-sex marriage becomes the law of the land, it will set the precedent for abolishing marriage."

6. Blindly promoting insanity (transgenderism): " If we become legally sexless, the implications are vast when it comes to how or whether the state will recognize family relationships such as mother, father, son, or daughter. There’s already a push to eliminate sex identification at birth, which could mean removing sex distinctions on birth certificates. ."

7. Destruction of familial relationships: "Civil marriage so far has presumed that a child born into a heterosexual union has the default right to be raised by his biological parents together. How can the presumption of maternity or paternity survive in a legal system that recognizes neither sex distinctions nor a marriage relationship?..... MSNBC anchor Melissa Harris-Perry did a “Forward” spot for the Obama administration in which she stated that all children “belong” to communities, not families. Another friend of the Obama administration, gender legal theorist Martha Fineman, calls for state-subsidized care-giving units to replace marriage and the family." (One wonders if Harris-Perry will surrender her own children to a central authority to determine if they can stay with her and her husband alone or must be shared?)

8. Artificial child creation promotes trafficking & bondage: (remember: gay men particularly have to use artificial means to obtain children outside adoption) "You may think artificial reproductive technologies (ART) are fine as an avenue to obtain children for those unable to conceive. But in the context of genderless marriage, ART ramps up the potential for human trafficking. Check anonymousus.com to read testimonies of grief and loss felt by children who were conceived in this manner. Check the movies “Eggsploitation” and “Breeders” by the Center for Bioethics and Culture to hear stories of the exploitation of women in the industry. There is definitely an element of human bondage in all of this, particularly because human beings are being deliberately separated from their mothers and fathers, in a way that echoes the wounds of slavery’s separations and the search for one’s roots.

9. Gay marriage collides legally with religion: "Catholic Charities is closing its adoption services where same-sex marriage laws pressure them to reject their church’s teachings about marriage and family. Owners of businesses that serve the wedding industry are being forced to either scrap their consciences or shut their doors" (Kim Davis, jailed..)

10. Freedom of Speech gone (Harris-Perry probably felt the pinch of this on a daily basis): "Campus speech codes. Social punishment. Firing Brendan Eich as CEO of Mozilla for discovering his thought crime of privately believing in marriage six years prior."

11. Freedom of association hampered by autocratic thought policing: "At Marquette University, staff were told that any conversation or remarks construed to be against same-sex marriage were to be reported to Human Resources, even if just inadvertently overheard."

12. Orweillian destruction of privacy: "people fear punishment for expressing dissenting views. The emphasis on political correctness in the name of equality, coupled with an ever-growing bureaucracy, is a perfect environment in which to percolate a surveillance society."

13. Terrorism could increase by LGBT's version of "Manifest Destiny" (given that the terrorists #1 reason for "Death to America(ans)" is that they say we are "the infidels"..) "The United States is already punishing countries and threatening to cut off aid if they don’t accept the LGBT agenda....the White House makes clear that the LGBT agenda is a global agenda. And it looks a lot like cultural imperialism of the worst kind."

14. Authoritarian Conformity (Note this issue particularly with the job security at MSNBC for those in opposition) "In the past year or two, everyone with something to lose by opposing same-sex marriage—with the honorable exception of Eich—seems to have scuttled their principles. Five years ago, the American Psychological Association voted 157-0—that’s right, ZERO—to support genderless marriage."

15. Escalating punishment for opposing the LGBT agenda: "If you think the bullying of businesses, churches, and individuals who don’t get with the LGBT program now is bad, it promises to get much worse once codified....Justice Anthony Kennedy made it very clear in his words of the Windsor decision that any dissent on same-sex marriage was tantamount to animus. It is but a short step from presuming animus to punishing dissent....So perhaps the biggest question hanging in the air is this: What will the authorities decide to do to dissenters?" (This article was written before Kim Davis sat in jail).

Well lets take a look at these 15 reasons why bigots are bigots- by the way- these are your words- you are not actually quoting the author- who is as delusional and bigoted as you are

1. Children will suffer: "Whenever a parent is missing—for whatever reason—a child feels a primal wound. In this respect, parents belong to their children more than children belong to their parents." That has nothing to do with the author's claim- this has nothing to do with the author's contention that gay marriage neither marriage nor equality. As we point out over and over- children of gay couples are children of gay couples regardless of whether those parents are married- when the gay parents of two children marry- 'children don't suffer'- on the contrary- as noted by Justice Kennedy- children suffer when bigots like you prevent them from having married parents.

2. States aren't subsidizing blind love: "In any free and functioning society, there is a state interest in encouraging as much as possible those who sire and bear us to be responsible for raising us." (see #1 here)

Another statement that has NOTHING to do with the author's thesis (that gay marriage is neither marriage or equality). Is she ever going to try to actually address her claim? What does she think that even actually means? The States don't subsidize love at all- they barely subsidize marriage- which is marriage regardless of love or lack of love.

3. The Exception Doesn't Run the Rule: (See #s 1 & 2 for why) "Conflating same-sex couples with childless or elderly heterosexual couples seems to be the fallacy of composition: claiming something must be true of the whole because it’s true of some part of the whole...the heterosexual union, no matter how it takes place, is the only way any citizen exists, including intersex and transgender citizens. So recognizing that union without prejudice remains the only reason for state interest in marriage."

Once again- another statement that has nothing to do with the thesis

The exception demonstrates the claim are false. The heterosexual union happens regardless of marriage. IF marriage was only about But if reproduction, the State could and should prevent couples who cannot reproduce from marrying .

Just as the state only allows some couples from marrying if they can prove that they cannot reproduce.

4. "Same sex marriage" can't be more special than others" : Applying the blind equality of the 14th, ironically cited by the cult of LGBT to justify legalizing JUST gay marriage but not other types of marriage based on sexual behaviors currently repugnant to society also (incest/polygamy).

'Same sex marriage' is just marriage. The exact same rules apply to same gender marriage as apply to opposite gender marriage. Same gender couples are legally equal before the law with opposite gender couples. By definition that is equality.

The author of this is as delusional as you are.

5. Why does "anything goes" marriage get tax breaks while singles don't? "There’s a movement waiting in the wings called “unmarried equality,” which argues that all civil marriage should be abolished because it privileges married people over singles. If same-sex marriage becomes the law of the land, it will set the precedent for abolishing marriage."

Why does marriage get tax breaks while singles don't? The answer is we don't- not really. The entire time my wife and I have been married, several times we paid more in taxes than we would have if we were single. The only exception is 'estate tax'- which if you can figure out a way that a single person can inherit his own estate tax free after he dies- well I would love to hear that explanation!

6. Blindly promoting insanity (transgenderism): " If we become legally sexless, the implications are vast when it comes to how or whether the state will recognize family relationships such as mother, father, son, or daughter. There’s already a push to eliminate sex identification at birth, which could mean removing sex distinctions on birth certificates. ."

Having nothing to do with gay marriage- or the thesis. Again- just sounds like more of your delusional crap

7. Destruction of familial relationships: "Civil marriage so far has presumed that a child born into a heterosexual union has the default right to be raised by his biological parents together. How can the presumption of maternity or paternity survive in a legal system that recognizes neither sex distinctions nor a marriage relationship?....

Again- has nothing to do with the thesis. Civil marriage makes no presumption. The presumption of maternity or paternity are being challenged by our medical advances- who is the legal mother of a child born to a surrogate mother with the egg of another woman? The legal presumption of maternity and paternity become instead the legal presumption of parenthood.

Meanwhile- same gender marriage hasn't hurt my family in the least.

8. Artificial child creation promotes trafficking & bondage:

Pure crap- pure fictional crap. From a diseased mind. Again has nothing to do with the thesis.

9. Gay marriage collides legally with religion: "Catholic Charities is closing its adoption services where same-sex marriage laws pressure them to reject their church’s teachings about marriage and family. Owners of businesses that serve the wedding industry are being forced to either scrap their consciences or shut their doors" (Kim Davis, jailed..)

Again- nothing to do with the thesis. Catholic Charities is making their own decisions. Mixed race marriage collided with Conservative Christian business's who believed it was a sin for mixed race couples to marry- we managed to deal with that conflict with religion.

10. Freedom of Speech gone (Harris-Perry probably felt the pinch of this on a daily basis): "Campus speech codes. Social punishment. Firing Brendan Eich as CEO of Mozilla for discovering his thought crime of privately believing in marriage six years prior."

If freedom of speech was gone- you wouldn't be allowed to post this.

Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

11. Freedom of association hampered by autocratic thought policing: "At Marquette University, staff were told that any conversation or remarks construed to be against same-sex marriage were to be reported to Human Resources, even if just inadvertently overheard."

Again- has nothing to do with the thesis. Nor does 'same gender' marriage make anyone make rules about 'freedom of association'(which by the way you have again wrongly interpreted.

12. Orweillian destruction of privacy: "people fear punishment for expressing dissenting views. The emphasis on political correctness in the name of equality, coupled with an ever-growing bureaucracy, is a perfect environment in which to percolate a surveillance society."

Gay couples actually have to fear letting their employers know that they are gay because they may be fired. Christians are protected- they can't be fired for being Christians- or fired for having their Christian beliefs
. Again has nothing to do with the thesi

13. Terrorism could increase by LGBT's version of "Manifest Destiny"

Now I am certain that the author is Silhouette- or that Silhouette just parrots anything the author says.

14. Authoritarian Conformity

Nothing to do with the thesis- everything to do with delusional Konspiracy theory

15. Escalating punishment for opposing the LGBT agenda: "I=

When have you been punished for you being a homophobic bigot? Answer- never.

Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

What a pile of crap you have chosen to misquote.

From the OP link:

“I will not be used as a tool for their purposes,” she wrote. “I am not a token, mammy or little brown bobble head. I am not owned by Lack, Griffin or MSNBC. I love our show. I want it back.”...Ms. Harris-Perry is black, and Mr. Lack and Mr. Griffin are white. In the phone interview on Friday, Ms. Harris-Perry clarified her remarks and said she did not think race played a role in her recent absence from the air....“I don’t know if there is a personal racial component,” she said. “I don’t think anyone is doing something mean to me because I’m a black person.”..

well...that's Ms. Harris-Perry's way possibly of saying it was about something discriminatory against her...just not her race.

I think I can guess. Ms. Harris-Perry is happily married to a man. I noticed that ever since she got heterosexually married, she kind of got shoved out of the limelight gradually. Her opinions were sharp. But she wouldn't put on the MSNBC Rachael Maddow standard issue horn rimmed glasses, act butch and push push push the gay agenda. She remained feminine, referred to her husband fondly and proved that combination didn't hurt journalism... So, naturally, she had to go...

At MSNBC, you drink the rainbow Koolaide, or you're out, without ceremony. Ah, the tolerant left. Kind of makes you wonder if this is how they treat their own, how many of them like Ms. Harris-Perry ACTUALLY support the Agenda in private?

What a load of bs. To say this gal was a winner when in fact she's a quitter suggests the author of this article is full of shit.
This gal had a serious case of tunnel vision, according to the article, when it came to producing content for her show, and that's why she lost editorial control. And even worse, the content she produced, according to the article, was based entirely on her personal views, and beliefs..Some of which mirror far more famous and successful talking heads, such as hannity at fox news, who somehow manages to deliver on his views while producing content such as election coverage.

Wise up lady..

Last edited:
The fact is the owners of MSNBC gambled that with a negro president there would be a demand for LIB negro talking heads in their network. The owners gambled that the ad revenue would make the network competitive.
The more fucking radical the LIB talking heads became the lower number of viewers. Period!
It's finally come down to a couple of shows, NOT hosted by negroes, which are barely paying the bills. The LIB assholes at MSNBC made the wrong call. The worse Obama's numbers became the worse the negro talking head show's numbers became.
Within a year, after Phil moves on, Madcow, Matthews, O'Donnell, Hayes will all be retired or writing 'Vanity Books' about themselves. They sure as hell won't be seen on MSNBC anymore.
The owners of MSNBC have done their market reachearch. They know already they can make more in ad revenue buying and running fucking 'Lassie Come Home' episodes than paying Madcow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/b...f-her-msnbc-show-after-pre-emptions.html?_r=1

I was always taught not to laugh at the misfortune of others... but. Bwahahahahahaha.

Typical uneducated magical underwear wearing kolobian skid mark

I know Melissa and have talked to her a few times at conferences here in NC, which she calls home. Melissa is highly educated and principled, something that scares the flyover ignorant white trash such as yourself and the right wing
Lol
She is a racist kunt that got shit ratings, good riddance to the piece of shit whore...

Another show hosted by a racist preaching racial division....gets the axe. No ratings. Who woulda guess it???

BTW....Jon Stewart and Colbert replacements Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah....both racists who preach anti white division on their shows....are TANKING in the ratings. Love it.
you seem almost afraid of the demographic shift and what may happen to you racist assholes , huh oinky mc pigboi

What's to worry about? When whites are the new minorities America will be a success story like Detroit, LA, and South Africa. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Way way back in the day, I was a huge fan of Keith Oberman, huge. I watched MSNBC religiously just to hear what Keith had to say. He was my guy, liberal, to the point and extremely passionate about what he was reporting....then Keith got the big head and then the boot and well, since then its been downhill ever since. From Ed to Mellisa.

My take is this, MSNBC wants to be conservative, wants to break into the FOX numbers and have tried everything under the sun to get there.....but the audience they want, will never tune into their format. So they're stuck with a very sophisticated liberal audience that doesn't want a spoon fed high profile news format. Just give us the news and move on....All of their anchors harp on the same shit over and over and over...that's a FOX, if you like that kind of shit, watch FOX. Mellisa also had this "sally sells seashells by the seashore lisp, that would drive you crazy. I watched her a few times and hated it and her.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/b...f-her-msnbc-show-after-pre-emptions.html?_r=1

I was always taught not to laugh at the misfortune of others... but. Bwahahahahahaha.

I know Melissa and have talked to her a few times at conferences here in NC, which she calls home. Melissa is highly educated and principled, something that scares the flyover ignorant white trash such as yourself and the right wing
Lol
She is a racist kunt that got shit ratings, good riddance to the piece of shit whore...

Dayamn, tell us what you really think, David Duke?

Way way back in the day, I was a huge fan of Keith Oberman, huge. I watched MSNBC religiously just to hear what Keith had to say. He was my guy, liberal, to the point and extremely passionate about what he was reporting....then Keith got the big head and then the boot and well, since then its been downhill ever since. From Ed to Mellisa.

My take is this, MSNBC wants to be conservative, wants to break into the FOX numbers and have tried everything under the sun to get there.....but the audience they want, will never tune into their format. So they're stuck with a very sophisticated liberal audience that doesn't want a spoon fed high profile news format. Just give us the news and move on....All of their anchors harp on the same shit over and over and over...that's a FOX, if you like that kind of shit, watch FOX. Mellisa also had this "sally sells seashells by the seashore lisp, that would drive you crazy. I watched her a few times and hated it and her.
I agree with you about Olbermann. He was very good at first but came on too strong at times, which I believe is what sunk him.

Re: Melissa Perry: I find it a bit amusing that her lisp is what turns you off. Can it be there are certain insidious aspects of her personality that you sense but rather than waste time focusing on them you casually dismiss her because of the lisp?

If Perry were a sweet and likable personality would you still find her offensive? I don't think so. In fact you might even think of her, lisp and all, as rather cute. But her psychological disturbance is so intense her anger emanates like a foul odor and I suggest that's what offends you.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Lol

Dayamn, tell us what you really think, David Duke?
Na, I would say she's the racist bitch.

Consider which TV viewer demographic she was appealing to:
A tiny sliver of negro activists who will watch their TV screen when it's turned off because it appears black.
And a tiny sliver of semi-educated LIBs attending or fresh out of the Liberal Indoctrination Centers AKA colleges and some universities.
That's it.
Sharpton had the same problem with the tiny demographic, albite a somewhat different one who watched his show.
You can identify the viewer demographic for the other radical Lib talking heads. Each with a somewhat different demographic.
THAT's the problem with MSNBC. Their viewer demographic is scattered all over the place.
The way a cable network succeeds is having viewers who turn on Fox and Friends in the morning and pretty much leave the channel on until they turn off the TV to go to bed.
MSNBC viewers are clicking all over the place all day. Sponsors have the Nielsen etc. data like all the networks do.
It all boils down to the number of eyeballs who are looking at the bathroom tissue ads.

Another reason radical LIB radio shows, (remember the fucking AA fiasco?) and TV shows can't maintain listeners/viewers over the long term is simple but complex: Generally LIBs by their nature are 'conflict averse'.
They don't like to hear their neighbors screaming at eachother all day. They don't watch 'war movies' and violence on TV. They don't feel comfortable watching radical LIBs on MSNBC screaming about how the REPs want "death squads" all day either. They'll maybe dip into the 'Madcow' show so they can watch a snarky bull dyke sneer at the evil Reps.
But their delicate constitutions don't want that shit in their eyes and ears all day. A little daily dose of a radical LIB show on MSNBC to quell the 'White guilt' then on to Oprah for the afternoon.
Hence MSNBC's flailings. "Let's try some 'Mash' reruns Phil. The show has something for every Lib. out there. No 'Lucy' reruns though. The last time we ran them we got dozens of angry emails from the 'Women's Studies' college professors. Way too much misogyny going on. Isn't that how Perry showed up as a guest?"

[
Besides nothing, what the hell does Harris-Perry leaving MSNBC have to do with homos? lol
You will miss her sense of fashion?

Perry-2.jpg

I have had to use a tampon before to stop a bloody nose. Desperate times and whatnot. lol
Scented or unscented?

Forum List

Back