Melissa Harris-Perry Out at MSNBC?

[
Besides nothing, what the hell does Harris-Perry leaving MSNBC have to do with homos? lol
You will miss her sense of fashion?

Perry-2.jpg

I have had to use a tampon before to stop a bloody nose. Desperate times and whatnot. lol
Scented or unscented?
It smelled like B positive blood. lol

She is a liberal racist and she uses tampons for ear rings...
Refuses to host own show.
News
Brian Lilley
harris-perry_0.jpg

Melissa Harris-Perry, the crackpot, leftist academic turned MSNBC weekend host may be out at the network after throwing a hissy fit about hosting her own show. Harris-Perry is complaining that the show, which runs 10-Noon on Saturdays and Sundays, has been preempted too many times during this election season.

The New York Times reports that MHP sent out an email, then later confirmed in an interview, that she will not host her show this weekend:

“Here is the reality: Our show was taken — without comment or discussion or notice — in the midst of an election season,” she wrote. “After four years of building an audience, developing a brand and developing trust with our viewers, we were effectively and utterly silenced.”

In her email, sent to friends and supporters, MHP blamed NBC News chairman Andrew Lack and Phil Griffin, the head of MSBNC, for her absence. She even played the race card, referring to herself and a "little brown bobblehead":

You can read her full delusional and self-righteous email here.

She's right. They took her show to fill it with more politics. Show me where she's wrong. Not liking her viewpoint doesn't cut it bub.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Shes WRONG. She IS an employee NOT a boss or owner. They call the shots.
What is she wrong about exactly? Spell it out.

Good riddance to her....some of her "finer moments"

The time she said legal guns should be confiscated so men don’t shoot their wives

When she freaked out over that evil “black guy” (Darth Vader) in Star Wars

The time she mocked Mitt Romney’s adopted black grandchild

When she said it’s racist when Republicans say the phrase “hard worker”

The time she worried American tourists would plague the paradise of Cuba:

Read more: Melissa Harris-Perry Unlikely To Return To MSNBC — Here Are Her Most Idiotic Musings [VIDEO]
I bet you don't even watch her show. What is your context?

Good riddance to her....some of her "finer moments"

The time she said legal guns should be confiscated so men don’t shoot their wives

When she freaked out over that evil “black guy” (Darth Vader) in Star Wars

The time she mocked Mitt Romney’s adopted black grandchild

When she said it’s racist when Republicans say the phrase “hard worker”

The time she worried American tourists would plague the paradise of Cuba:

Read more: Melissa Harris-Perry Unlikely To Return To MSNBC — Here Are Her Most Idiotic Musings [VIDEO]
I bet you don't even watch her show. What is your context?

Just pointing out what a POS is she is and you're right I don't watch her....or even PSMNBC for that matter....but I can tell you do. You're ignorant

She is a liberal racist and she uses tampons for ear rings...
Refuses to host own show.
News
Brian Lilley
harris-perry_0.jpg

Melissa Harris-Perry, the crackpot, leftist academic turned MSNBC weekend host may be out at the network after throwing a hissy fit about hosting her own show. Harris-Perry is complaining that the show, which runs 10-Noon on Saturdays and Sundays, has been preempted too many times during this election season.

The New York Times reports that MHP sent out an email, then later confirmed in an interview, that she will not host her show this weekend:

“Here is the reality: Our show was taken — without comment or discussion or notice — in the midst of an election season,” she wrote. “After four years of building an audience, developing a brand and developing trust with our viewers, we were effectively and utterly silenced.”

In her email, sent to friends and supporters, MHP blamed NBC News chairman Andrew Lack and Phil Griffin, the head of MSBNC, for her absence. She even played the race card, referring to herself and a "little brown bobblehead":

You can read her full delusional and self-righteous email here.

She's right. They took her show to fill it with more politics. Show me where she's wrong. Not liking her viewpoint doesn't cut it bub.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Shes WRONG. She IS an employee NOT a boss or owner. They call the shots.
What is she wrong about exactly? Spell it out.
Marc_ATLmalcolmx02.gif

Forum List

Back