Melania Trump left humiliated on Twitter for tweet about holidays at the W.H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! It must be truly humiliating to be supermodel gorgeous, rich as God, married to the most powerful man in the universe, educated, sophisticated, multi-lingual, and profoundly tasteful.

I'm sure she hangs on every word thumped out by these lowlife troglodytes.
God is rich, then why in the hell do people tithe?

She fluently speaks no less than 5 different languages you stunning, breathtaking idiot! Do you? You liberal pigs just can't quit with your endless, paranoid utter hatemongering against innocent people because of your butthurt over Donald Trump. You take the most innocent of items and make it all filthy and infected in your own filthy and infected minds. See, this is very logical evidence that you liberals are nothing but bugs. You liberals are NOT human because in every way that morally matters, you completely surrendered your humanity.
Being able to say, "It'll be twenty dollars for thirty minutes..." in five languages, is not being fluent. Lol...

You might want to have a nice lie-down before you get even more angry and risk breaking a vein.

She fluently speaks no less than 5 different languages you stunning, breathtaking idiot! Do you? You liberal pigs just can't quit with your endless, paranoid utter hatemongering against innocent people because of your butthurt over Donald Trump. You take the most innocent of items and make it all filthy and infected in your own filthy and infected minds. See, this is very logical evidence that you liberals are nothing but bugs. You liberals are NOT human because in every way that morally matters, you completely surrendered your humanity.
Being able to say, "It'll be twenty dollars for thirty minutes..." in five languages, is not being fluent. Lol...

You might want to have a nice lie-down before you get even more angry and risk breaking a vein.
I'll take an hour lease..

If Michelle Obama claimed she was decorating the White House for the "holidays" conservatives would be up in arms

Then you're LYING too because there has never been a conservative who honestly gave a flying fuck what Michelle Obama's Thanksgiving decor is. Listen very carefully: people hate Mrs. Obama because she is a victim-mentality spoiled brat who spent 8 goddamned badmouthing whites, blaming them for everything under the son. While living like a queen on the white taxpayer dime - no less than 32 personal assistants to wait on her hand and foot, constant 5-star luxury vacations all over the planet. That's called being in ingrate whore. At least the Trumps never badmouthed an entire race of taxpayers (no illegals and muslims are not races and certainly not taxpayers).

Classy First Lady

Something we surely lack today with the Third Lady being a former prostitute

Oh, poor, poor Melania. She married and bedded the conman/prostitute. She knew just what she allowed in her bed. Respect? Not possible.

We really do live in a very hateful world. I tend to not point fingers at one side or the other because they're both a mess to one extent or the other, but the keyboard pounding mundanes on the left are observably the most contemptible, hateful, mean spirited, antagonistic, vile, obnoxious, foul, loathsome, nauseating, unholy, repugnant, polluted, despicable, opportunist, freeloading, minions I've seen on the Internet. There's several of the same type on this forum, too, I've noticed. And there's some bad ones on the right, to be clear, but the lefties are gosh darned tops in that category. Just nasty. Gosh.

I see none of the riff raffs' twitter accounts were verified either. Cowards.

Last edited:

You're a terrible human being and will never be half as smart or successful as Melania.

Oh, poor, poor Melania. She married and bedded the conman/prostitute. She knew just what she allowed in her bed. Respect? Not possible.

Exhibit A) of how sick the left is.

Denial ain't just a river in Eygpt. We know where her "husband" has been, since he told us himself. Words out of his own mouth. Promiscuous and avoiding the draft. Out of his own mouth. What does "the left," whomever "the left" is supposed to include, says doesn't cover it. It has been the right-wingers who have been pushing on us a version of Christianity that, according to my childhood teaching, mandates that a person refrain from sex until the marriage night, have sex exclusively with one's spouse, and hold the marriage bond sacred "until death do us part," absent proof of adultery. If you don't believe me, look it up. trump has been a whore all of his adult life.

Denial ain't just a river in Eygpt. We know where her "husband" has been, since he told us himself. Words out of his own mouth. Promiscuous and avoiding the draft. Out of his own mouth. What does "the left," whomever "the left" is supposed to include, says doesn't cover it. It has been the right-wingers who have been pushing on us a version of Christianity that, according to my childhood teaching, mandates that a person refrain from sex until the marriage night, have sex exclusively with one's spouse, and hold the marriage bond sacred "until death do us part," absent proof of adultery. If you don't believe me, look it up. trump has been a whore all of his adult life.

Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary attacked his victims with the willing media backing them both all the way, Donald Trump was talking crudely in what he thought was a private conversation, the horror.

Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary attacked his victims with the willing media backing them both all the way, Donald Trump was talking crudely in what he thought was a private conversation, the horror.
the slut trump wasn't talking privately on the radio with Howard Stern. He admitted to avoiding the draft while his fellow citizens were dodging bullets in Southeast Asia, he admitted to pursuing promiscuous sex outside of marriage in flagrant disregard for Christian values. I think that he was a sexual whore from his teenage years, and certainly did not save himself for his marriage bed.
You did not respond to my post.

Chances are, Melanie wasn't embarrassed or humiliated.
You are most likely correct as she worked as a whore and made nude movies and photos.
Like The Obama Mama ???
f7d613b0217455607a10c1711ed17e28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back