Melania Trump left humiliated on Twitter for tweet about holidays at the W.H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melania Trump just got completely embarrassed on Twitter after tweeting out a message and awkward photos of herself decorating the White House for the holidays, which prompted critics to mock and troll the first family in return.

One of the things that makes you anti-Trumpers so bona fide evil is that you love to spew your filth and hate at an innocent, harmless woman that hasn't done anything to anybody! But no, all you people can do is spew your mindless poison, it's your go-to reaction to everything. Your minds are consumed with inflicting nothing but destruction because you got told "No."

See, this is a perfect example of why I consider Democrats worse than psychopaths; they're actual demons.

Will what do expect, you should remember this from the night The Donald beat Hillary, this is the mentality:

View attachment 162030

‘Rape Melania’ sign at anti-Trump protest draws strong rebuke, sparking Twitter trend

View attachment 162036

View attachment 162035

View attachment 162032

I remember that all too well. It's because liberals are SCARED of beautiful women, the same way their muslim owners are SCARED of beautiful women.

Yes and think nothing of advocating rape and decapitation, disgusting as you commented and I agree they are demons, they are demon possessed, where's The Exorcist when you need him?

the-exorcist-movie-poster.jpg

Did Melania just say "celebrate the holidays"?

The war on Christmas is coming from the Trump White House

Chances are, Melanie wasn't embarrassed or humiliated.

Sucking this Orange Douche Dick, would you ever be, after the daily servicing of this Douche?
Being seen in public after? She is/was/still a late party hours trophy wife. Where her friends
were of the same level of skanks. It's all about the money.

Melania Trump just got completely embarrassed on Twitter after tweeting out a message and awkward photos of herself decorating the White House for the holidays, which prompted critics to mock and troll the first family in return.

One of the things that makes you anti-Trumpers so bona fide evil is that you love to spew your filth and hate at an innocent, harmless woman that hasn't done anything to anybody! But no, all you people can do is spew your mindless poison, it's your go-to reaction to everything. Your minds are consumed with inflicting nothing but destruction because you got told "No."

See, this is a perfect example of why I consider Democrats worse than psychopaths; they're actual demons.

Will what do expect, you should remember this from the night The Donald beat Hillary, this is the mentality:

View attachment 162030

‘Rape Melania’ sign at anti-Trump protest draws strong rebuke, sparking Twitter trend

View attachment 162036

View attachment 162035

View attachment 162032

I remember that all too well. It's because liberals are SCARED of beautiful women, the same way their muslim owners are SCARED of beautiful women.

Yes and think nothing of advocating rape and decapitation, disgusting as you commented and I agree they are demons, they are demon possessed, where's The Exorcist when you need him?

the-exorcist-movie-poster.jpg

That's what I always say: they need an exorcism as opposed to psychiatric help. One of the most odious things is that party is obsessed with importing the most praised-by-Hitler, rape-rampage, perpetually rioting, dole-bludging ideology of hate (when no good could possibly come from it) and they don't give a fuck that fellow Americans WILL be raped and killed by doing so. Because Islam has a 1400y, 100% track record of doing exactly that everywhere it has infested. Apparently liberals don't learn from repeated patterns.

I always say Islam is to violence what Catholicism is to corruption: no religion does it better.

If Michelle Obama claimed she was decorating the White House for the "holidays" conservatives would be up in arms

You are most likely correct as she worked as a whore and made nude movies and photos.

You're a filthy LIAR! That story turned out to be fake, for which Melania sued for defamation and won. What makes you liberals think you can LIE to me and I won't find out? Do you think I was born yesterday?
I have photos but am not allowed to post here.

Petty assholes on Twitter!? What is this world coming to!?

If Michelle Obama claimed she was decorating the White House for the "holidays" conservatives would be up in arms

Then you're LYING too because there has never been a conservative who honestly gave a flying fuck what Michelle Obama's Thanksgiving decor is. Listen very carefully: people hate Mrs. Obama because she is a victim-mentality spoiled brat who spent 8 goddamned badmouthing whites, blaming them for everything under the son. While living like a queen on the white taxpayer dime - no less than 32 personal assistants to wait on her hand and foot, constant 5-star luxury vacations all over the planet. That's called being in ingrate whore. At least the Trumps never badmouthed an entire race of taxpayers (no illegals and muslims are not races and certainly not taxpayers).

At least Melania is a lady compared to that "thing" before her
Melania needs to do a lot of work just to get some class let alone be a classy person and then a lady.

For Chissakes, why can't you liberal pigs at least have the common DECENCY to name me ONE deliberately malicious thing Melania Trump has ever done?? If anything, she's one of the quieter, more reclusive First Ladies. She is NOT a threat to you animals. You have rabid-dog baby tantrums if you think she's wearing shoes too formal for the occasion -- gee, how much credibility do you think such bullshit gives you?

You are most likely correct as she worked as a whore and made nude movies and photos.

You're a filthy LIAR! That story turned out to be fake, for which Melania sued for defamation and won. What makes you liberals think you can LIE to me and I won't find out? Do you think I was born yesterday?
I have photos but am not allowed to post here.

Ohhhh, riiiight! How damn convenient of you. Listen, when you've been "around the block" as many times as I have, you learn to spot a bullshitting phony within their first few words. And oh boy, you are the dalai lama of it.

Oh, and nude pics alone don't count, I want to see actual video evidence of her being a prostitute. Having a nude picture does not prove that person fucks for bucks.

Last edited:
Oh my! It must be truly humiliating to be supermodel gorgeous, rich as God, married to the most powerful man in the universe, educated, sophisticated, multi-lingual, and profoundly tasteful.

I'm sure she hangs on every word thumped out by these lowlife troglodytes.

She's not bright enough (or classy enough) to be embarrassed or humiliated — about anything.

She fluently speaks no less than 5 different languages you stunning, breathtaking idiot! Do you? You liberal pigs just can't quit with your endless, paranoid utter hatemongering against innocent people because of your butthurt over Donald Trump. You take the most innocent of items and make it all filthy and infected in your own filthy and infected minds. See, this is very logical evidence that you liberals are nothing but bugs. You liberals are NOT human because in every way that morally matters, you completely surrendered your humanity.

She's not bright enough (or classy enough) to be embarrassed or humiliated — about anything.

She fluently speaks no less than 5 different languages you stunning, breathtaking idiot! Do you? You liberal pigs just can't quit with your endless, paranoid utter hatemongering against innocent people because of your butthurt over Donald Trump. You take the most innocent of items and make it all filthy and infected in your own filthy and infected minds. See, this is very logical evidence that you liberals are nothing but bugs. You liberals are NOT human because in every way that morally matters, you completely surrendered your humanity.
She is so smart she threw away my phone number...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back