I Bet They Made Damn Sure Sure -

Jeez, what a shithole Cook County has become. I lived there back in the 50's and 60's when most of it was still cornfields.

Jeez, what a shithole Cook County has become. I lived there back in the 50's and 60's when most of it was still cornfields.
...When most of it was still corn fields and negro's and latino's knew thier place....ah, the good ol day, eh

...When most of it was still corn fields and negro's and latino's knew thier place....ah, the good ol day, eh

Those were great days......

When you have to tax soda to pay employees something is wrong

No, sadly the Negros and Latinos were in the same place back then as they are now: Robbing and murdering each other.

Nothing's really changed since then, eh? It's my impression that white folks are to blame for the way things are. After all, they do have white liberal Democrats running the Sheriff's Department and a white liberal Democrat as the mayor of Chicago.

When are you black folks gonna learn that whitey can't be trusted? You keep electing them to run your affairs but they keep screwing you over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

Oh well. Maybe someday you'll learn. Now we here in Wisconsin know better. Our Milwaukee County Sheriff is most awesome...

clarke-1.jpg

Forum List

Back