Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

`
On the heels of that so-called christian news comes this related story - Gloria Copeland: No Need For Flu Shots Because ‘Jesus Himself Gave Us The Flu Shot
`
How looney can one be.

for looney-------polio vaccine is a Zionist plot--------a faith belief that has led to outbreaks of
polio in such enlightened lands as ENLIGHTENED PAKISTAN-----the pure Islamic land.
Keep in mind------the MOGHUL EMPIRE was the shining star of civilization until it was
invaded by DA WEST. Pakistani and Indian muslims were the very first muslims I knew
WELL ("da west" is England and jooos) I did not do a flu shot this year. I don't trust
it----------TOO MANY "you know what" handling the stuff

I never get the flu shot but not for any religious reasons. Good to know Polio was a Zionist plot.

Parents in prayer-death case open coffee shop

You know I bet its GOP run states that push prayer healing and makes it a defense, you know to save on Medicaid and Chip.

This pastor should be charged as well.
article-2507563-196B998900000578-315_634x322.jpg

Extreme: Pastor Nelson Clark of the First Century Gospel Church tells followers to shun 21-century medicine for the power of prayer

Read more: Faith healing parents guilty of murder after 2nd child dies from pneumonia | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

`
On the heels of that so-called christian news comes this related story - Gloria Copeland: No Need For Flu Shots Because ‘Jesus Himself Gave Us The Flu Shot
`
How looney can one be.

for looney-------polio vaccine is a Zionist plot--------a faith belief that has led to outbreaks of
polio in such enlightened lands as ENLIGHTENED PAKISTAN-----the pure Islamic land.
Keep in mind------the MOGHUL EMPIRE was the shining star of civilization until it was
invaded by DA WEST. Pakistani and Indian muslims were the very first muslims I knew
WELL ("da west" is England and jooos) I did not do a flu shot this year. I don't trust

I never get the flu shot but not for any religious reasons. Good to know Polio was a Zionist plot.

the best way to avoid the flu this year is AVOID CONTACT and wash your hands lots----especially before
eating. Your fellows do not promulgate the belief that Polio is a Zionist plot-----the promulgated
belief is that the VACCINE (invented by the nefarious jews SALK AND SABIN) induces impotence and
sterility in gentiles

Parents in prayer-death case open coffee shop

You know I bet its GOP run states that push prayer healing and makes it a defense, you know to save on Medicaid and Chip.

good game----put up ODDS on that bet

`
`
How looney can one be.

the best way to avoid the flu this year is AVOID CONTACT and wash your hands lots----especially before
eating. Your fellows do not promulgate the belief that Polio is a Zionist plot-----the promulgated
belief is that the VACCINE (invented by the nefarious jews SALK AND SABIN) induces impotence and
sterility in gentiles
Whaaaaaaaaa? :confused-84:

`
`
How looney can one be.

sterility in gentiles
Whaaaaaaaaa? :confused-84:

Bodie dear-------you have FAILED to keep up with the islamo-Nazi literature----it's an old story---
as old as the time when Dr. Salk became a household----doc (actually----the victims that Salk
had in mind were arab muslims-----way back then)

It's real. In the sun-room, Hillary Clinton hired a clairvoyant to invoke the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt, though the results were apparently never published.

209.jpg

Yet she worships the paper with this symbol, as do the 'preachers and ministers' she called on to tell the daemons "be gone Sate-on".

Novus Ordo Seclorum - new order of the ages, just what the tinfoil hats need to hear.

And the denomination she and the 'clergy' were most interested in was printed on the four corners of each bill. No religious denomination was discussed. She was also heard to say "any spells or magic dust in there that banishes fat orange turds to the sewer with the other rats?"
Thank God the Brown Turd is no longer President.

Another Little Lying Trump racist. Off to ignore for you David Duke.

How in the h**l did they get there in the first place? Who was responsible?

Let me guess. The previous occupant?

Pastor Begley then related that the first lady apparently said, "'You’ve got to get all of that out of there and send in some preachers and priests'" – she wanted priests or anyone -- to go in and cleanse the White House or, ‘I will not spend one night in it.'”

The president did, said Begley. "There were people in there packing up every idol. The only thing that was left, Sheila, was one cross on one wall. They cleansed the White House. They had people in there anointing it with oil and praying everywhere.”

This was a major spiritual – it might sound like overdoing it, a little excessive," he said, "but you’ve got to take the seat of authority when you go into spiritual warfare. You start with the spiritual authority and then it goes on from there out. I think that that might have been where this whole thing began, in a mighty way of exorcising the demons.”

From Pastor Begley: Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

It may not have been cleaned properly after Bill Clinton defiled the place.:dunno:

Good for Melania.

The White House needed it. God knows what bad juju the skanks and monkeys have left behind.

How in the h**l did they get there in the first place? Who was responsible?

Let me guess. The previous occupant?

Pastor Begley then related that the first lady apparently said, "'You’ve got to get all of that out of there and send in some preachers and priests'" – she wanted priests or anyone -- to go in and cleanse the White House or, ‘I will not spend one night in it.'”

The president did, said Begley. "There were people in there packing up every idol. The only thing that was left, Sheila, was one cross on one wall. They cleansed the White House. They had people in there anointing it with oil and praying everywhere.”

This was a major spiritual – it might sound like overdoing it, a little excessive," he said, "but you’ve got to take the seat of authority when you go into spiritual warfare. You start with the spiritual authority and then it goes on from there out. I think that that might have been where this whole thing began, in a mighty way of exorcising the demons.”

From Pastor Begley: Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

It may not have been cleaned properly after Bill Clinton defiled the place.:dunno:
They just ripped out the carpets and drapes. Went through that place with a black light.

This pastor should be charged as well.
article-2507563-196B998900000578-315_634x322.jpg

Extreme: Pastor Nelson Clark of the First Century Gospel Church tells followers to shun 21-century medicine for the power of prayer

Read more: Faith healing parents guilty of murder after 2nd child dies from pneumonia | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
He is a fringe retard and does not represent Christianity as a whole.

:lol:

Where in the name of fuck do you guys find this shit/these people?
My wife knows a witch doctor down in FL that was paid big money to protect Obama.

So, at least in the black community this shit is real.
*SOME* in the black community would freak out and call for the cops, exorcists and any priest available to rid the taint of witchcraft.

Some of the hardest Bible thumping people I have known in my entire life were black pastors.

Forum List

Back