Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

Out of curiosity, just how many children die each year from faith-based neglect? I couldn't find the answer.

I have, however; discovered how many deaths per year are due to medical mistakes. 250,000.

Is the faith-based number that high? If not, why is there no or similar outrage over the medical mistakes?

So very much effort to divert from the OP = as if some are that afraid of the truth.

:crying:

:lol:

Where in the name of fuck do you guys find this shit/these people?
My wife knows a witch doctor down in FL that was paid big money to protect Obama.

So, at least in the black community this shit is real.
Voodoo (burú) is real. Practitioners are well aware of whom they are praying to, which are demons. Demonic spirits. They reject God for Satan, because they know Satan has power in this world, and that's what they want. They call the demons by name and pray to them to do their bidding. Whether it's getting a man or putting a rooster in your throat, they're the ones to go to.

My wife knows a witch doctor down in FL that was paid big money to protect Obama.

*SOME* in the black community would freak out and call for the cops, exorcists and any priest available to rid the taint of witchcraft.

Some of the hardest Bible thumping people I have known in my entire life were black pastors.
My parents were both pastors. Black ones, too. Cleansing and blessing a home is more common than not.

Lucy rocks and actually dated Rev Ike becasue she likes red velvet curtains.

You do realize that everything from the previous president's personal stuff is removed before the new president comes in, and the entire white house residence is washed and cleaned to gleaming....

if there was something in the white house that was ritualistic, it was not president Obama's.

Out of curiosity, just how many children die each year from faith-based neglect? I couldn't find the answer.I have, however; discovered how many deaths per year are due to medical mistakes. 250,000.Is the faith-based number that high? If not, why is there no or similar outrage over the medical mistakes?
`
Murder is murder. I guess a few so-called christian faiths condone this kind of murder, in gods name of course.

You do realize that everything from the previous president's personal stuff is removed before the new president comes in, and the entire white house residence is washed and cleaned to gleaming....

if there was something in the white house that was ritualistic, it was not president Obama's.
It's a spiritual cleansing. Very common when people move into a new home. They ask God to cleanse any harmful spirits and to bless them during their time there.

Out of curiosity, just how many children die each year from faith-based neglect? I couldn't find the answer.

I have, however; discovered how many deaths per year are due to medical mistakes. 250,000.

Is the faith-based number that high? If not, why is there no or similar outrage over the medical mistakes?

I think you said medical MISTAKES. Is that all 250,000, one would think it'd be so much higher with everyone going to the doctor and the hospital and clinics are full, yet people do make mistakes, most are medical errors.

Stupid comparison in my opinion.

Last edited:
CNSNews.com contacted Pastor Paul Begley and asked for more information about the spiritual cleansing. Begley said his source for the story was close to "those working in the White House" and requested that he (or she) not be named.

From the article
LOL_ got to love the Contard Fake News.

Out of curiosity, just how many children die each year from faith-based neglect? I couldn't find the answer.I have, however; discovered how many deaths per year are due to medical mistakes. 250,000.Is the faith-based number that high? If not, why is there no or similar outrage over the medical mistakes?
`
Murder is murder. I guess a few so-called christian faiths condone this kind of murder, in gods name of course.
Murder? That isn't the definition of murder I adhere too.

What is 'so-called' about Christian faith?

Murder? That isn't the definition of murder I adhere too. What is 'so-called' about Christian faith?
`
Most evangelical types have different definitions for everything, so that's no surprise. Let me guess, the only murder you think is evil is abortion, right?

Murder? That isn't the definition of murder I adhere too. What is 'so-called' about Christian faith?
`
Most evangelical types have different definitions for everything, so that's no surprise. Let me guess, the only murder you think is evil is abortion, right?
No, I think I'll go with the offical definition of the word.

Do you know what it is? Because a child dies from a disease that may or may not be treatable and a belief in God is nowhere near the definition of murder.

I'd count it as criminal neglect at best, which would rise to manslaughter.

It's a spiritual cleansing. Very common when people move into a new home. They ask God to cleanse any harmful spirits and to bless them during their time there.
Do you mean like an exorcism, but only for an inanimate home??

My guess is they are just having the place fumigated and recognize that it might not be good PR to say "The carpets and the corners smell like piss from all the criminals and pedophiles that stayed here in the past few years."

Do you mean like an exorcism, but only for an inanimate home??
Obama was practicing witchcraft..... or had witches doing it for him. Melania was just being smart.

Forum List

Back