Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

209.jpg

Yet she worships the paper with this symbol, as do the 'preachers and ministers' she called on to tell the daemons "be gone Sate-on".

Novus Ordo Seclorum - new order of the ages, just what the tinfoil hats need to hear.

And the denomination she and the 'clergy' were most interested in was printed on the four corners of each bill. No religious denomination was discussed. She was also heard to say "any spells or magic dust in there that banishes fat orange turds to the sewer with the other rats?"

it is possible that she found weird decorative items that are "religious" in nature to
some religions. Even I have a few replicas of VOODOO stuff in my house.

209.jpg

Yet she worships the paper with this symbol, as do the 'preachers and ministers' she called on to tell the daemons "be gone Sate-on".

Novus Ordo Seclorum - new order of the ages, just what the tinfoil hats need to hear.

And the denomination she and the 'clergy' were most interested in was printed on the four corners of each bill. No religious denomination was discussed. She was also heard to say "any spells or magic dust in there that banishes fat orange turds to the sewer with the other rats?"
Thank God the Brown Turd is no longer President.

`
On the heels of that so-called christian news comes this related story - Gloria Copeland: No Need For Flu Shots Because ‘Jesus Himself Gave Us The Flu Shot
`
How looney can one be.

for looney-------polio vaccine is a Zionist plot--------a faith belief that has led to outbreaks of
polio in such enlightened lands as ENLIGHTENED PAKISTAN-----the pure Islamic land.
Keep in mind------the MOGHUL EMPIRE was the shining star of civilization until it was
invaded by DA WEST. Pakistani and Indian muslims were the very first muslims I knew
WELL ("da west" is England and jooos) I did not do a flu shot this year. I don't trust
it----------TOO MANY "you know what" handling the stuff

Forum List

Back