Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
How in the h**l did they get there in the first place? Who was responsible?

Let me guess. The previous occupant?

Pastor Begley then related that the first lady apparently said, "'You’ve got to get all of that out of there and send in some preachers and priests'" – she wanted priests or anyone -- to go in and cleanse the White House or, ‘I will not spend one night in it.'”

The president did, said Begley. "There were people in there packing up every idol. The only thing that was left, Sheila, was one cross on one wall. They cleansed the White House. They had people in there anointing it with oil and praying everywhere.”

This was a major spiritual – it might sound like overdoing it, a little excessive," he said, "but you’ve got to take the seat of authority when you go into spiritual warfare. You start with the spiritual authority and then it goes on from there out. I think that that might have been where this whole thing began, in a mighty way of exorcising the demons.”

From Pastor Begley: Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

How in the h**l did they get there in the first place? Who was responsible?

Let me guess. The previous occupant?

Pastor Begley then related that the first lady apparently said, "'You’ve got to get all of that out of there and send in some preachers and priests'" – she wanted priests or anyone -- to go in and cleanse the White House or, ‘I will not spend one night in it.'”

The president did, said Begley. "There were people in there packing up every idol. The only thing that was left, Sheila, was one cross on one wall. They cleansed the White House. They had people in there anointing it with oil and praying everywhere.”

This was a major spiritual – it might sound like overdoing it, a little excessive," he said, "but you’ve got to take the seat of authority when you go into spiritual warfare. You start with the spiritual authority and then it goes on from there out. I think that that might have been where this whole thing began, in a mighty way of exorcising the demons.”

From Pastor Begley: Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

^^^^ This:

7a6dea72e333cc00f8783e03689a6261503df129a21c3842a3efcec971b02bab.gif

CNSNews.com contacted Pastor Paul Begley and asked for more information about the spiritual cleansing. Begley said his source for the story was close to "those working in the White House" and requested that he (or she) not be named.

From the article

It might be that those rumors of voodoo and Santeria sacrifice are all true! It was said that big moo's mama was a Santeria practitioner. I guess it was all true.

It might be that those rumors of voodoo and Santeria sacrifice are all true! It was said that big moo's mama was a Santeria practitioner. I guess it was all true.

Ya Dem Obama's got da lefty, Marxist, Communist, MOJO. Got da John De Conqueroo too.

Last edited:

Ya Dem Obama's got da lefty, Marxist, Communist, MOJO. Got da John De Conqueroo too.
Wal it done be gone now. Scraped off de flo and trown out wit de chicken bones.

I always said that the white house would need a fumigation and an exorcism after the obama clan left.

Forum List

Back