Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

She wants to make everything about her. She's more interested in MAKING news than reporting it. .

OK I got no answer above --- can you cite an example?

I could give you one. She mercilessly promoted her new book on her show. Had others who covered her show also promote it. Not a quick ten second blurb of "go purchase my book please", but a 3-5 minute infomercial. Describing others opinions of her book and suggesting it had touched so any so deeply. I mean, I've never seen such self promotion of a book since Trump, but at least Trump wasn't doing so during the Apprentice.

Thanks. No one else seemed to have an answer, yet a Canadian does, that's interesting.

What sort of show is this 'new show'? I don't have television.

new years resolution?? well she's jumping the fence and will be a pundit for NBC

From the New York Times:

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed amount, people briefed on the negotiations said on Tuesday.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.

link

confirmed on her tweet

Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) | Twitter

Cool

Now Megyn Kelly can team up with Rachel Maddow

why people need News Readers is beyond me. :eusa_eh: Too dumb &/or lazy to read a paper? :dunno: Mainly for Oldsters to get their jollies off i guess

We will have to see if her political views will change

Now that she has left Fox, she won't have to do any more "War on Christmas" stories

new years resolution?? well she's jumping the fence and will be a pundit for NBC

From the New York Times:

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed amount, people briefed on the negotiations said on Tuesday.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.

link

confirmed on her tweet

It's all about the money. Good for her.

From the New York Times:

link

confirmed on her tweet

Finally when she takes a shower, it will be to relax, not just wash the bs she's been fed all these years of the brain and body!! Welcome to reality Megan

She wants to make everything about her. She's more interested in MAKING news than reporting it. .

OK I got no answer above --- can you cite an example?
She picked a fight with Trump, then made it personal by complaining about how she was treated (when all he did was respond to her attacks). Now she's trying to play the victim. She's an attention whore.
Megyn Kelly On Trump Feud: I Worry About Someone Hurting Me In Front Of My Kids

AH, now we get to it. She stood up for women. Bad Megyn Kelly, BAD!

Of course, how could I forget that Orange Rumple staying up all night to send whiny little bitchyfit tweets over being asked a pointed question (quel horreur!) and then sitting out a debate in his petulantly histrionic Tantrump, means the questioner is "making it all about her". Thanks for this worthy reminder.

Trump_Kelly_Tweets_2.png

Poor beleagured Whiny Little Orange. Got blood coming out of his Wherever... :itsok:

I liked her until she launched her reprehensible and unfair attack as debate moderator. I stopped watching her after that.

I can't see another daytime talk show as a step up. Kelly was an O'Reilly challenger. Instead she wants to be Ellen. Nope. Not buying that this is voluntary.

I liked her until she launched her reprehensible and unfair attack as debate moderator. I stopped watching her after that.

I can't see another daytime talk show as a step up. Kelly was an O'Reilly challenger. Instead she wants to be Ellen. Nope. Not buying that this is voluntary.

And what "attack" was that?

Here we go --- Round Three.

Forum List

Back