Megyn Kelly Goes Off On Trump Supporters: "Enough, Seriously!"

Fuck that sullen, arrogant, establishment bitch, and that little bubble headed pussy progtard leftist pajama boy hack, Up Chuck Todd. I hope ta' hell they're offended, put off, insulted, etc. It's about time they get a taste of their own medicine. God knows the nation has had to listen to enough of their ultra partisan bull shit.

Last edited:
lol the hell with them. they abuse us daily with their garbage "views and made up BS that stirs up hate" and who made them "special" people in this country. go cry us a river. :boohoo:

Are you running another lab experiment here, Mac? You sure look like you enjoy your work. I wonder if this is what Kat meant when you vigorously agreed with her sentiment about how nasty this place is?

Or....are you just "getting off" in this nastiness like the fucker who started this thread?

Self evaluate, Doc.

no one is in panic mode about anything.

it's so funny how scared you are of anyone telling the truth about the donald.

no doubt you love him because his dad was arrested at a kkk rally and he and his people spew bigotry..

btw, trump's mother was born in scotland. maybe to your little mind, he isn't a natural born citizen, kkk'er. :cuckoo:

no doubt you love him because his dad was arrested at a kkk rally and he and his people spew bigotry..

btw, trump's mother was born in scotland. maybe to your little mind, he isn't a natural born citizen, kkk'er. :cuckoo:
Oh Jilly...we can always count on you to get things wrong.

The media and the establishment can't believe Trump's success and have tried many times to derail him without success. Unfortunately, due to your mental condition, you are incapable to comprehending the truth.

The media and the establishment can't believe Trump's success and have tried many times to derail him without success. Unfortunately, due to your mental condition, you are incapable to comprehending the truth.

The media wants nothing more than a Donald Trump GOP nomination. Thinking otherwise is an excercise in stupid.

The media wants nothing more than a Donald Trump GOP nomination. Thinking otherwise is an excercise in stupid.

i don't think they care one way or another if it's the donald. i think they just like the entertainment value.

Yeah that is why they have attacked him mercilessly since he decided to run...you and Jilly ought to hook up. You two make a good pair of dunces.

I can't imagine the level of ignorance the children you two could produce.

665280_orig.jpg

Oh really... man I did not know that... I thought that spending $220M on trashing him meant something completely different. I guess they just like to throw money away.

i don't think they care one way or another if it's the donald. i think they just like the entertainment value.

That is my point.

Oh really... man I did not know that... I thought that spending $220M on trashing him meant something completely different. I guess they just like to throw money away.

Ridiculous. The media coddles him and gives him unheard of free advertising. Try to gain a little perspective.

That is my point.

sorry if i didn't make it clear i agree with you

Yeah that is why they have attacked him mercilessly since he decided to run...you and Jilly ought to hook up. You two make a good pair of dunces.

I can't imagine the level of ignorance the children you two could produce.

665280_orig.jpg

He sells papers. You don't think very hard, do you?

Ridiculous. The media coddles him and gives him unheard of free advertising. Try to gain a little perspective.

It is hard to believe one can be so ignorant...as to believe negative reporting is advertising.

I don't a person here who would believe that BS, especially not me.

Forum List

Back