Megyn Kelly Asks Fox News For $20 Million Per Year In New Contract

She is a whore today but will be the Trump voters darling next year when she takes on Hillary Clinton...

Trump voters are the most fickle bitches I have ever read!

If you researched it then provide the links so everyone else can review the information that brought you to the conclusion she lied or is it your opinion instead?

Here's Kelly's comment:

"Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women's looks. You once told a contestant [Brande Roderick] on 'Celebrity Apprentice' it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees.'

Clearly it was interpreted by Kelly as sexually degrading when it was interpreted by many, including Brande Roderick, as not sexually degrading. Someone on their knees begging isn't a normal course of action for anyone,particularly someone with high self esteem like Roderick and it's this unusual action that Trump was making fun of. Only people with dirty minds and people who don't like Trump (or wanted ratings) would interpret it as sexually degrading. Let me add that Brande Roderick herself has stated after the debate in news interviews that Trump always treated her with utmost respect throughout the taping of the show. Kelly's misinterpretation was intentional to stir the pot and it was a flat out lie.

I didn't know American reporters earned so much money!
What would she do with 20 million USD per year? It's really too much! :)
I don't even know how to spend all that money! :D
You live in a mansion and have servants, pool boys, etc.
You mean like Hillary's mansion?
At least Kelly has been working for her money. While Hillary was playing 'Pay For Play' with the most corrupt misogynists on the planet.

One America News OAN is the best place for news.

One America News Network

Oh, and their anchors....

Toni Lahren

maxresdefault.jpg
Tomi_Lahren_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
\

Kaushal Patel

CcxjjSLUEAAru5x.jpg

Cassie Leuffen

hqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

There you go. I hardly have it on Fox anymore. What is obvious is they are getting their orders from old Rupert. Fox is co owned by a saudi prince.

no2ownerfox.jpg

When you win your time slot week after week year after year that gives you the leverage to ask for that type of money. She does something the partisans on both sides can't stand she challenges both sides.

One America News OAN is the best place for news.

One America News Network

Oh, and their anchors....

Toni Lahren

maxresdefault.jpg
Tomi_Lahren_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
\

Kaushal Patel

CcxjjSLUEAAru5x.jpg

Cassie Leuffen

hqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

There you go. I hardly have it on Fox anymore. What is obvious is they are getting their orders from old Rupert. Fox is co owned by a saudi prince.

no2ownerfox.jpg
Okay, moron, I can't resist. Please tell the class about this #2 Owner stuff. That is assuming you understand it would mean he'd be the second largest shareholder.

When you win your time slot week after week year after year that gives you the leverage to ask for that type of money. She does something the partisans on both sides can't stand she challenges both sides.

No one minds challenging both sides as long as you do it honestly.

What makes you say that?
I think he says whatever will enamor him to the largest possible percentage of conservatives. He is as partisan as it gets. His mind is absolutely closed to any and all contrary thought..
You could make that charge against anyone with strong opinions.
I make that charge against hardcore partisan ideologues in general, hence my sig.

But some have the capacity to bend a bit here and there. They demonstrate an ability to at least understand other points of view. They provide hints that they have even the slightest empathy for the the opinions of others. They show a fundamental respect for opposing opinions.

Not Hannity. He's a non-stop string of simplistic talking points.

Forum List

Back