More Friends Of Obama

Ok,let's be clear on this. If the guy is a conservative then he is guilty as hell and is the scum of the earth who is not fit to hold any public office, a la Donald Trump. If the guy is a liberal then nothing happened since he has not been convicted, and all these are all baseless accusations and the guy is a victim, a la Billie Clinton.

Ok,let's be clear on this. If the guy is a conservative then he is guilty as hell and is the scum of the earth who is not fit to hold any public office, a la Donald Trump. If the guy is a liberal then nothing happened since he has not been convicted, and all these are all baseless accusations and the guy is a victim, a la Billie Clinton.

Ok,let's be clear on this. If the guy is a liberal then he is guilty as hell and is the scum of the earth who is not fit to hold any public office, a la Hillary Clinton. If the guy is a conservative then nothing happened since he has not been convicted, and all these are all baseless accusations and the guy is a victim, a la Donnie Dump.

Ok,let's be clear on this. If the guy is a liberal then he is guilty as hell and is the scum of the earth who is not fit to hold any public office, a la Hillary Clinton. If the guy is a conservative then nothing happened since he has not been convicted, and all these are all baseless accusations and the guy is a victim, a la Donnie Dump.

Only problem oldstooge, we have emails from the bulldyke proving her scumminess. Rats, evidence! I know, right.

BuckToothMoron and TheOldSchool
what I get from your messages is neither statement
addresses the problem or seeks a correction or solution.

If all we do is frame and answer to issues for political statements and points,
who is doing anything to actually solve these real life problems?

Shouldn't we focus there, instead of just answering back and forth,
exploiting issues to make a statement. How far does that get us.
How much good does that do.
Especially if for each person on each side, you cancel each other out!
Sum zero game, right?

So what next. What can we focus on that is meaningful and works toward a solution.
Where anytime we solve problems that otherwise cost us money,
resources saves are resources earned that we can invest elsewhere.

What would you rather invest in. Or are you content to checkmate and deadlock as you did above?
Is that it? Is that all you are here to do? Really?

Only problem oldstooge, we have emails from the bulldyke proving her scumminess. Rats, evidence! I know, right.
Meanwhile we have video and audio proving Toupee's scumminess. Rats, PROOF! I know, right.

Meanwhile we have video and audio proving Toupee's scumminess. Rats, PROOF! I know, right.

Well my fine liberal friend, it looks like we both have to vote for scum, don't we. BWAHAHAHAH

Your trolling is really becoming tedious. I'm noticing a real trend lately with a certain group of posters trolling and trying to derail threads. I hope it ends very shortly.

BuckToothMoron and TheOldSchool
what I get from your messages is neither statement
addresses the problem or seeks a correction or solution.

If all we do is frame and answer to issues for political statements and points,
who is doing anything to actually solve these real life problems?

Shouldn't we focus there, instead of just answering back and forth,
exploiting issues to make a statement. How far does that get us.
How much good does that do.
Especially if for each person on each side, you cancel each other out!
Sum zero game, right?

So what next. What can we focus on that is meaningful and works toward a solution.
Where anytime we solve problems that otherwise cost us money,
resources saves are resources earned that we can invest elsewhere.

What would you rather invest in. Or are you content to checkmate and deadlock as you did above?
Is that it? Is that all you are here to do? Really?

Look pal, this is the campaign season, and in case you haven't noticed the problems, issues and solutions don't really matter. The way you win an election is by pointing out hypocrisy from the other side, showing their personal shortcomings and making things up based on half truths. What are you, 16 years old?

Well my fine liberal friend, it looks like we both have to vote for scum, don't we. BWAHAHAHAH
I'm stay-cationing that day. It's going to be great :thup:

Your trolling is really becoming tedious. I'm noticing a real trend lately with a certain group of posters trolling and trying to derail threads. I hope it ends very shortly.
I'm sorry. I will try to make this a safer space for you from now on.

You are not the only one who has noticed. These people think their lack of respect and arrogance is somehow alright because they are doing it. It shows you what liberalism leads to. Double standards and a disregard of everything and everyone they disagree with. This comes from a narrative that is a lie to begin with. They are as sneaky and devious and seem to consider each of those things virtues, along with dishonesty and intimidation by words and deeds.

Pretty long winded way to say you are spot on.

You are not the only one who has noticed. These people think their lack of respect and arrogance is somehow alright because they are doing it. It shows you what liberalism leads to. Double standards and a disregard of everything and everyone they disagree with. This comes from a narrative that is a lie to begin with. They are as sneaky and devious and seem to consider each of those things virtues, along with dishonesty and intimidation by words and deeds.

I apologize for triggering you. I'll do my best to be more sensitive to your feelings in the future. :itsok:

I apologize for triggering you. I'll do my best to be more sensitive to your feelings in the future. :itsok:

You have done nothing but proven what I just said.

itsok.gif

itsok.gif
:9:

itsok.gif
:9:
:slap:

New Topics

Forum List

Back