Megyn Kelly Asks Fox News For $20 Million Per Year In New Contract

Megyn Kelly Asks Fox News For $20 Million Per Year In New Contract

--- and you just helped her get there.

Why does that make her a "whore" or a "bitch".

She's a heroine for her part in bringing down crooked Trump.

And omg, Newt was a real ass.

FOX is lucky to have her.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I really had no idea these commentators on Fox News were making so much money. These contracts are astronomical!

Why does that make her a "whore" or a "bitch".

She's a heroine for her part in bringing down crooked Trump.

And omg, Newt was a real ass.

Sorry you missed the news. But she failed in trying to bring down Trump. Her goal was to keep him from getting the nomination so the GOP could put up a more viable candidate. Instead she had to make nice with him when he threatened to boycott Fox News. Google it, and try again.

Her show is pretty consistently highly rated in viewership, so no big surprise. Anderson Cooper is sucking down $11 mil a year. But I agree, those are huge salaries for people who can't play a sport.

Megyn is an alpha female. She has unbridled ambition and an ego bigger than Donald trump. Her,fashionista and feminist postures are all props for her to assume a kind of Barbara Walters position in the media. She is undoubtably smart but when pushed into a corner she lets the full bitch come out and she suffers no criticism, obvious in the newt interview. I don't know about her ratings but let there be no doubt that fox is only a steppingstone in her career. I think she feels she is such a hot commodity that fox will soon be in the rear view mirror. She has worn out her welcome to many fox viewers and the fox bench is so deep they can afford to send her down the road. I thought she was taking a leave of absence after the election to go into producing, you know more time with the kids thing. Anyway, megyn is way too full of herself for this viewer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back