Megyn Kelly Asks Fox News For $20 Million Per Year In New Contract

I really had no idea these commentators on Fox News were making so much money. These contracts are astronomical!
It IS GOP TV after all

That means nothing.
Does it now?

Your magic wand isn't working. Sorry.
To the user who has been a member here since "June":

27004634361_1ae7a4c0a9_z.jpg

I really had no idea these commentators on Fox News were making so much money. These contracts are astronomical!
It IS GOP TV after all

That means nothing.
Does it now?

Your magic wand isn't working. Sorry.
To the user who has been a member here since "June":

27004634361_1ae7a4c0a9_z.jpg

Haha ... ain't happening, asshole.

Suck on this....

pacifier.png

Her show is pretty consistently highly rated in viewership, so no big surprise. Anderson Cooper is sucking down $11 mil a year. But I agree, those are huge salaries for people who can't play a sport.

Who watches Anderson Cooper ?

Actually he does pretty well, and even beats Kelly and Oreily from time to time, but he is not my first choice for sure.
CNN’s Anderson Cooper Beats Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly And Megyn Kelly In The Ratings

She may not get it.

She's making like 15 mil now? 5 extra is a whole lot of extra ego.

She crossed the line the other night when she said "if Trump is a sexual predator" then refused to say the same about Clinton, then she told Gingrich to work on his anger issues! She will end up on CNN or MSNBC.

She crossed the line the other night when she said "if Trump is a sexual predator" then refused to say the same about Clinton, then she told Gingrich to work on his anger issues! She will end up on CNN or MSNBC.

I caught some of that in the video. Gotta go watch the whole thing. MSNBC would suit her.

LMAO @ the Fox News shills here who are ready to abandon every woman who dares to mention that Trump is a philandering, assaulting piece of shit.

Forum List

Back