Megyn Kelly Asks Fox News For $20 Million Per Year In New Contract

For the 14th consecutive year, Fox News led in total viewers and in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic crucial to advertisers. The network’s average of 1.8 million viewers in prime time placed it second among all cable channels, the highest finish for a cable news channel ever. (ESPN came in first.)

I love the way liberals frame success as failure. Fox viewership is more than three times more than CNN. And fox had the smarts to hire a megyn Kelly to appeal to a younger audience and they have plenty more babes to take her place. Jessie waters is another young rising star and his waters world is a big hit. My problem with Kelly is not that she challenges trump but she has made it personal and she is using her position to attack him and build her bona fides as a second generation feminist.inotherwards it is all about her and not the news. Without a lead in like oreilly she will not have the same level of success anywhere else.
Static Analysis is an easy trap to fall into.

FOX is on the downhill slope for certain. They had a niche in the news market and they betrayed it.

For the 14th consecutive year, Fox News led in total viewers and in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic crucial to advertisers. The network’s average of 1.8 million viewers in prime time placed it second among all cable channels, the highest finish for a cable news channel ever. (ESPN came in first.)

I love the way liberals frame success as failure. Fox viewership is more than three times more than CNN. And fox had the smarts to hire a megyn Kelly to appeal to a younger audience and they have plenty more babes to take her place. Jessie waters is another young rising star and his waters world is a big hit. My problem with Kelly is not that she challenges trump but she has made it personal and she is using her position to attack him and build her bona fides as a second generation feminist.inotherwards it is all about her and not the news. Without a lead in like oreilly she will not have the same level of success anywhere else.
"second among all cable channels"......NOT above regular channels like ABC, NBC, and CBS.

And???

a 1% stockholder has no real influence at the AGM either. Anything he may propose can be voted down by the other 99%

And???

a 1% stockholder has no real influence at the AGM either. Anything he may propose can be voted down by the other 99%
ROFLMAO, so you think a US Senator has no real power since he can be voted down by the other 99?

Do you ever listen to the stupid shit that spills out of your pie hole?

And???

Not to mention that there are private shares that carry more privs than the public shares in many companies. This guy obviously has the more privileged shares, so no, no one really knows what he controls inside FOX via his open account or shell companies he controls.

With her nightly SULLEN expression and cropped off bull dyke hair cut, I call her...

... the SHEWOLF OF AUSCHWITZ.

She looks like the bitch Nazi prison warden in a pathetic T&A B movie.

And with her ratings on faux news sinking like the Titanic, she certainly can't be planning on staying there after shaking them down for $20M.
Megan?

iu

"Be nice to me or I keel your keety kat!"

iu
iu

Why does that make her a "whore" or a "bitch".

She's a heroine for her part in bringing down crooked Trump.

And omg, Newt was a real ass.

Because thats how the Right wing treats women et al.

This thread is either wealth envy or just bashing a chick for no real reason other than you disagree with her.

So in the context you are using it in what does static analysis mean?

Once again, how can you all define success as failure? Fox continues to gain viewers and the major networks continue to drastically lose viewers who are also on the old end,of demographics. Do they have more viewers? Yes. But they are hemorrhaging their viewership and Fox News is every bit their equal in the news departments as the debates have shown. Sorry for the reality.

What makes you say that?
I think he says whatever will enamor him to the largest possible percentage of conservatives. He is as partisan as it gets. His mind is absolutely closed to any and all contrary thought..
You could make that charge against anyone with strong opinions.
I make that charge against hardcore partisan ideologues in general, hence my sig.

But some have the capacity to bend a bit here and there. They demonstrate an ability to at least understand other points of view. They provide hints that they have even the slightest empathy for the the opinions of others. They show a fundamental respect for opposing opinions.

Not Hannity. He's a non-stop string of simplistic talking points.

Untrue. I've heard him give props to Clinton as well as other political figures on the Left. Just because a commentator has strong opinions, it doesn't make them obedient to ratings. If anyone is obedient to ratings, it's Kelly. Kelly presents false narratives - Hannity doesn't.
Kelly dared to challenge Trump and her ratings have dropped.

Hannity plays footsie with Trump and his ratings have increased.

It doesn't prove your accusation that Hannity is "obedient to ratings" and btw "playing foosties" is your interpretation not mine or others.

By your argument, anyone who is popular or successful, is popular or successful because they're being obedient to ratings. That's nuts. Far more likely they're doing their job well and that plays well with people. Your argument doesn't hold water.

A misogynist is a person who hates women. I don't hate women. I don't even hate Kelly. I just don't like her. So your comment is BS. Just what we expect from the likes of you.
Not according to the libtards who want to silence dissent.

According to them if you say anything critical of any black person, you are a racist, if you say anything critical of any woman any time any where, then you are a misogynist.

All of that is simply absurd. Just because I observe that Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig and a disgusting bitch, that does not mean I think this true of all women, and it is obvious.

The real point by the left is not to stop Misogyny but to stop people from DISAGREEING WITH THEM.

Yeah that sounds right. To add: actual definitions of words get in their way which is why 2 members on this board refused to define words they themselves used. Interesting. These Libs must be very insecure.

And???

ROFLMAO, so you think a US Senator has no real power since he can be voted down by the other 99?

Do you ever listen to the stupid shit that spills out of your pie hole?

A single senator? correct, no power. He can try to convince more. But corporations don't quite work that way. Murdocj owns nearly 40% of the voting shares. His vote carries 40 times the weight of your friend. And have a look at the make up of the board. Where is your Arab friend?

Forum List

Back